Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) (7816 Views)

Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Xenry: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is the meme that Elon Musk, the richest man in the world, shared on twitter few minutes ago.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Arugula: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
make i book space

1 Like

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by SoftP(m): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2021
Naa lie
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by thatsleepboy1: 12:39am On Jan 14, 2021
Lol. Werey man
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Pimpstar: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2021

embrace it and co-habit like this pikins

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:06am On Jan 14, 2021
My man, this is the kind of people that inspire me to work harder not those Useless yahoo boys out there

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by gregyboy(m): 4:09am On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
My man, this is the kind of people that inspire me to work harder not those Useless yahoo boys out there

Am planning to defraud d guy, how you see am

15 Likes

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Basalt(m): 4:18am On Jan 14, 2021
SoftP:
Naa lie

What is lie?
A simple visit to his Twitter page will confirm the story.

https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1349466269121179653/photo/1
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Tunde835(m): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2021
HANS
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by TheChameleon: 6:22am On Jan 14, 2021
Elon Musk... my homie from the days in Soweto grin
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by humilitypays(m): 6:51am On Jan 14, 2021
cool
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Tunde835(m): 6:51am On Jan 14, 2021
What the hell are sea shanties?
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2021
Tunde835:
in simple terms "hoelosho"

11 Likes

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by femi4: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2021
Tunde835:
prostitutes
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Kingluqman(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2021
Baba Dey bone face for Hoelosho.. e no wan see en yansh trend for social media grin

6 Likes

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Kennyking1234: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2021
D
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Isokoboy(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2021
E
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by denny97797: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2021
� embrace it and co-habit like this pikins
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by DirtyGold: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2021
When you are now world richest because the former guy was cut down because a bit.ch took a chunk of his wealth through divorce, nobody will advise you to thread carefully around them tramps.

I feel his pain though... nigga can't smash anyhow because he is a somebody and little indulgences carry major consequences.

What's tha business?

14 Likes

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by TANID(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2021
Sea shanties doesn't mean hookers o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by espn(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2021
True talk...
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Dollywood(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2021
What happened to Jeff Bezos won't let him make the same mistake.
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by DontBullshitMe: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2021
Nah Tesla stock price dey humour am. grin
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Karleb(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2021
You people are not getting the message.
Google sea shanties ffs!
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by soundOsonic: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2021
Sea shanties is not prostitute or olosho.
Sea shanties is a work song accompanying labor.
When he is on his keyboard instead of being a focus bloke, he forgets what he is doing and start singing whatsoever song that is playing while puffing some skunk.

3 Likes

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by 400billionman: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2021
Is he referring to our beloved Dansote ?
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by 400billionman: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2021
From nowhere, boom to world's richest. His giant car making factory in Germany is still under construction as we talk. When it's finished, I expect his netwoth to increase further.

2 Likes

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Tunde835(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2021
femi4:
prostitutes
No i just checked Google nd apparently they're songs that ar sung by labourers who work on ship vessels to accompany them while working nd boost morale. It was common in the 19th century nd tiktok has brought it back
SmellySperm:

in simple terms "hoelosho"
femi4:
prostitutes
No i just checked Google nd apparently they're songs that ar sung by labourers who work on ship vessels to accompany them while working nd boost morale. It was common in the 19th century nd tiktok has brought it back

2 Likes

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Enceladus(m): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2021
Pirates of the Caribbean... So Elon too is a man of culture?

1 Like

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Thegracefulness: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
femi4:
prostitutes

This is actually incorrect. Sea Shanties are types of songs with alternating solos and choruses. Most times they are sang during labour, or work. It is mostly sailors that sing them. Example is “John Brown’s Body”; an Old Army Marching Song.

If you are from the 80’s, you would know this.
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by paulolee(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
k

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (revised edition) / My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again / Girl's Facebook Photo Accidentally Shows Family She Owns A Massive intimacy gadget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.