Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) (7815 Views)

Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by futurerex: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sea shanties everywhere!
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by zieraw2005(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
If he does the posting of the meme hmmm? Him na human sha
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Truth be told.... He has just revealed to us, a tip in the life of a billionaire on women!

You will no longer chase women, but they will do the chasing to the extent, of being naked just to get your attention....

I hope he reveals more as time goes on.

Elon is my Gee... Guys focus on the hustle,
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by SIRmono(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
it's weekend again,,, visit our Facebook group DRAW TIPSTER or via link https:///225667065636014/ to get our 3/3 & 4/4 draws for this week 28............SOCCER IS MONEY,SOCCER IS POOL...call 08039657755.

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by bigjackass: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
nedugroup:
Truth be told.... He has just revealed to us, a tip in the life of a billionaire on women!

You will no longer chase women, but they will do the chasing to the extent, of being naked just to get your attention....

I hope he reveals more as time goes on.

Elon is my Gee... Guys focus on the hustle,

He's not talking about women. Google the meaning of sea shanties first. You people are so obsessed with women sheesh

3 Likes

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Finehotbro(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Na lie
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by jairusben(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:

Am planning to defraud d guy, how you see am
with this your grammar
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by gregyboy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
jairusben:
with this your grammar

U think say na big big grammar dem dey use, dey there make u sit down dey look
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
My man, this is the kind of people that inspire me to work harder not those Useless yahoo boys out there

You still dey use yahoo boys as the standard of your own life. You never start.
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Xenry: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
jairusben:
with this your grammar
Lol, u no get joy at all! grin
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Watch the men pin blame on the ladies now.

Elon Musk knows what he wants. Unlike some people cheesy
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by ostechno(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
gregyboy:

Am planning to defraud d guy, how you see am
He doesn't use any other social media apart from Twitter, no way to defraud him, he dedicated his life to work and Twitter, no time to chat
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by WallStreetfx(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
ostechno:

He doesn't use any other social media apart from Twitter, no way to defraud him, he dedicated his life to work and Twitter, no time to chat

you better leave that cankerworm alone, he think say Elon musk na foolish people he dey scam up and down. A person that work hard for his own wealth you want to defraud him. To be the richest man sense has to be in this ur brain

1 Like

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
bigjackass:
He's not talking about women. Google the meaning of sea shanties first. You people are so obsessed with women sheesh

What ever your gender is... it is an expression, look beyond the words!! you are not that stupid!
Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by bigjackass: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
nedugroup:

What ever your gender is... it is an expression, look beyond the words!! you are not that stupid!
Lol you are probably a middle aged man who is not in tune with this generation's meme language. In case you don't know how to use Google, sea shanties are old, popular work/labour songs. You should look beyond the image. He used that to show how those songs will just be in his head all day long while he's trying to work , disturbing his thinking process. Similar to a woman trying to seduce you. Normal reasoning people on Twitter who understand memes get the message but you nairaland misogynists obsessed with women have to read something else undecided

1 Like

Re: Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2021
bigjackass:
Lol you are probably a middle aged man who is not in tune with this generation's meme language. In case you don't know how to use Google, sea shanties are old, popular work/labour songs. You should look beyond the image. He used that to show how those songs will just be in his head all day long while he's trying to work , disturbing his thinking process. Similar to a woman trying to seduce you. Normal reasoning people on Twitter who understand memes get the message but you nairaland misogynists obsessed with women have to read something else undecided

Picture have a thousand meaning.... I saw all the earlier post of sea shanties as a song and u can't force ur myopic understanding on another person.....

U r not Elon, it's a waste of time to argue with u. u dont have the intellect nor money. Abeg... waka pass!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (revised edition) / Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? / Girl's Facebook Photo Accidentally Shows Family She Owns A Massive intimacy gadget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.