Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex (9145 Views)

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by minasu190: 12:56am On Jan 14, 2021
please guys there's something bothering me,I had sex with a girl on Friday and Sunday after then she called on me Tuesday the following week that she's pregnant,please is that possible?
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Pointblank09(m): 1:04am On Jan 14, 2021
YOU DON BUY market. Just do DNA test later. EOD

7 Likes

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:04am On Jan 14, 2021
minasu190:
please guys there's something bothering me,I had sex with a girl on Friday and Sunday after then she called on me Tuesday the following week that she's pregnant,please is that possible?

Lols its not possible, it should take at least 2 weeks to tell. It takes 72 hrs for the semen to travel to her ovaries from the time you both fvcked, I think, then at least by 2 weeks fertilization is set, and congratulations you are a father.

By the way you seem shocked "with action comes consequence"

Guy if you are not ready for certain things, just let them be, you won't die.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Drsnives(m): 1:26am On Jan 14, 2021
Pointblank09:
YOU DON BUY market. Just do DNA test later. EOD

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by ednut1(m): 1:26am On Jan 14, 2021
grin
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by SavageResponse(m): 1:56am On Jan 14, 2021
minasu190:

The girl was probably pregnant before you had sex with her and now she wants to hang it on your neck

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by dollytino4real(f): 2:04am On Jan 14, 2021
even 1 minute she can be pregnant, since u decided not to protect ur spam.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by idahme(m): 2:09am On Jan 14, 2021
No be oil u Dey find when u drill inside the hole, oil Don show. Wetin u want again, God answer ur prayers after two days papa prince in the making.....

This God wey Dey rush u with the fastest pregnancy in the history of humanity go do am for others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by minasu190: 2:12am On Jan 14, 2021
lol guy stop this wyning
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Kobicove(m): 2:19am On Jan 14, 2021
minasu190:

It is possible for her to become pregnant after two days of sex but it is not possible for a test to determine she is pregnant after just two days

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by 44Bulldog(m): 3:23am On Jan 14, 2021
See where kpekus don land this one undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by InfernoNig: 3:28am On Jan 14, 2021
Buy the test strip and let her do it in your presence, better still take her to the hospital, so you'd know the days or weeks of the pregnancy. Don't let any girl jonze you. If she's truly pregnant, it could be another man child. Be smart. Peace

22 Likes

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:40am On Jan 14, 2021
Even pregnancy takes much longer time to form, it's obvious she didn't do her homework quite right about the way to dupe you, awon omo oshi, always looking for a way to extort guys on something you both enjoy and are responsible for

6 Likes

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:45am On Jan 14, 2021
Kobicove:

It is possible for her to become pregnant after two days of sex but it is not possible for a test to determine she is pregnant after just two days

Pregnancy takes up to 5 days to form

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by olurili(m): 3:45am On Jan 14, 2021
if you are in Lagos, and the girl name is abike or dammy,then my brother it mean we are facing the same issue

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:47am On Jan 14, 2021
minasu190:

Pregnancy takes up to 5 days or 6 before it forms and the pregnant women can't notice immediately, which means she's trying to extort you, ask her you have personal doctor you want to take her to, believe me she will refuse because she is lying

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Taywon: 4:00am On Jan 14, 2021
Lol
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by pyyxxaro: 5:30am On Jan 14, 2021
dollytino4real:
even 1 minute she can be pregnant, since u decided not to protect ur spam.

See ur beans head like SPAM lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Mcslize: 5:41am On Jan 14, 2021
minasu190:

How do some of you guys comfortably have raw sex with a lady you do not know her status without even thinking of using condom?

How much is condom?

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Angelacruz: 5:52am On Jan 14, 2021
Very very possible.Congrats papa ijeoma
minasu190:
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by ikennamadu1(m): 6:30am On Jan 14, 2021
Angelacruz:
Very very possible.Congrats papa ijeoma

not possible Oga stop this nonsense...
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Orubebe01: 6:38am On Jan 14, 2021
minasu190:
Congratulations papa ejima. My sister sells baby things o
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Burgerlomo: 6:42am On Jan 14, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols its not possible, it should take at least 2 weeks to tell. It takes 72 hrs for the semen to travel to her ovaries from the time you both fvcked, I think, then at least by 2 weeks fertilization is set, and congratulations you are a father.

It's absolutely possible if the semen traveled to her ovaries by bullet train (very fast train) grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

underrated reply. Na when something do person he dey sabi body. grin
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by vvvbobby205(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2021
Take her to run a scan so ull know how old d pregnancy is.

Then u know if it's urs or not
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by vvvbobby205(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2021
Kobicove:

Excatly
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by femi4: 7:33am On Jan 14, 2021
minasu190:
Not possible

You watered, another man planted...now she's trying to force the fruit on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Kingluqman(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2021
Maybe you’ve been sleeping with her in her dream before it happened in real life grin
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by IKWUADA(m): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2021
You get magic gbola
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On Jan 14, 2021
You are at the mercy of any girl when you put your pric without condom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Manage Anger In Relationship/marriage. / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.