Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex (9169 Views)

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Dagger111(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
BKsoul:
Lmao, you no go kill me... If i catch you, ma fe na e kpa..

Aabi wa fee domi paa? Iwo, u go run ni.
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dagger111:

Aabi wa fee domi paa? Iwo, u go run ni.
I rebuke you in jesus name.... please ooooh... Capital V lomo ooo.
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by dollytino4real(f): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
ashawopikin:
Not possible, it takes at least 2 weeks
to show for test result
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Nitah1: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
minasu190:
please guys there's something bothering me,I had sex with a girl on Friday and Sunday after then she called on me Tuesday the following week that she's pregnant,please is that possible?
The girl na scammer, tell her you guys will be going for test to determine whether is true and how old is the pregnancy and watch her japa. grin
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by yetunsbay(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
As I be learner thou

When one uses a condom, is it so sure there won't be pregnancy ?

Assume condom burst and immediately you wipe your semen off. Can she still be preg ?

Like I said.....na amateur oo
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Dagger111(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
BKsoul:
I rebuke you in jesus name.... please ooooh... Capital V lomo ooo.

No be only capital V, na small V. Carry booby come for daddy jare.
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by olurili(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
minasu190:
no her name is morenikeji,Aminat
OK man,the reason am asking is,there is a girl with the name I mention,she put me in same condition as you
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by shege45: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
minasu190:
please guys there's something bothering me,I had sex with a girl on Friday and Sunday after then she called on me Tuesday the following week that she's pregnant,please is that possible?
�����na another person get am
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Misterone: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols its not possible, it should take at least 2 weeks to tell. It takes 72 hrs for the semen to travel to her ovaries from the time you both fvcked, I think, then at least by 2 weeks fertilization is set, and congratulations you are a father.

By the way you seem shocked "with action comes consequence"

Guy if you are not ready for certain things, just let them be, you won't die.
it is very possible. the ovulation period is but one day (24hrs). so that you jargons is buncum. the lady may be ovulating on friday when you met her, so you may have impregnated her on Friday, five days later, she discovered she was pregnant.
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dagger111:

No be only capital V, na small V. Carry booby come for daddy jare.
Lmao....no let me use the bobby slap you ooooh.
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
minasu190:

Yes. You can have sex on Friday and Sunday and she can be pregnant on Tuesday...but it is definitely not yours. She was pregnant before Friday and Sunday, and probably knew it. Maybe the real father is an alpha who is not interested in providing, so she cast around for a beta (or a couple of betas) who she slept with throughout that week (ask her where she was on Monday and Wednesday, as well as Thursday and Saturday, lol). Maybe she has told all of you that she's pregnant and is waiting for who will jump at the chance of being the baby's provider.

Technically speaking, a two-day pregnancy cannot be detected using any test she can afford. Nor is there any reason for a woman to do a pregnancy test only two days after sex. It is usually when they overshoot their menstrual cycle by some days that they will start thinking about who they slept raw with and when. Only then do they conduct a pregnancy test. She's not even a good liar. Don't marry her o. There are many women who can lie far more expertly for you to marry.
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Misterone:
it is very possible. the ovulation period is but one day (24hrs). so that you jargons is buncum. the lady may be ovulating on friday when you met her, so you may have impregnated her on Friday, five days later, she discovered she was pregnant.

Speak to facts without insulting.

Happy reading Pregnancy Test: 5 Signs You Should Take One - Healthline
www.healthline.com › health › five-signs...
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Misterone: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Speak to facts without insulting.

Happy reading Pregnancy Test: 5 Signs You Should Take One - Healthline
www.healthline.com › health › five-signs...
what fact is that? that ovulation only last for 24hrs? A man's spermatozoa can survive in the uterus of a woman for up to 72 hrs but that does not mean that it will take 72 hrs to fertilize an egg fafafa foul.
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Misterone:
what fact is that? that ovulation only last for 24hrs? A man's spermatozoa can survive in the uterus of a woman for up to 72 hrs but that does not mean that it will take 72 hrs to fertilize an egg fafafa foul.

You see, this one of the challenge we have in this country, some barely comprehend you but are tempted to reply. I am open to learning but I don't fault statements I have not understood.
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Misterone: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

You see, this one of the challenge we have in this country, some barely comprehend you but are tempted to reply. I am open to learning but I don't fault statements I have not understood.
what's this one saying again! the OP asked if it is "possible to impregnate a girl within a space of five days", I said yes based on the fact that since ovulation last for only 24hrs, if the girl was ovulating on the first, second or third day after sex then it is possible because the spermatozoa can survive for up to three day in the uterus so what is it I don't understand? and please note: it does not take 72hrs to fertilize an egg
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Dagger111(m): 6:32am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Lmao....no let me use the bobby slap you ooooh.

Oti ma dun ju
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Kaylet: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2021
My guy,
Congrats, you'll join the father league soon.
Just start thinking of a name, a unisex name will be fine.

You don't feel okay with the news, I understand.
Just relax your mind.
Don't think of proffering any solution.
Play along with the girl/lady.

Write the date you had sex with her.
Don't look tense when talking to her, ask her how she knew she was pregnant.

It'll take days for sperm to form.
Pregnancy counting starts from the last time she had her period.

Guess she had delay in her period.

Private chat me
Just prepare for the worse.
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Mrscarter(f): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
minasu190:

I'm pretty sure u can't tell within a cpl of days undecided
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Mrscarter(f): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
dollytino4real:
even 1 minute she can be pregnant, since u decided not to protect ur spam.

True but I think it's impossible to tell Ur pregnant in under a week or a bit over a week. If U have sex n two days later she's pregnant I'm more sure she already was pregnant to someone she screwed before this guy. The earliest pregnancy tests U can buy are a week after sex I think. I don't even think dr's can tell before a week. N I think the fertilisation process isn't instant I think it takes upto 12/24 hrs or something. So U can't tell two days after sex that Ur pregnant. Maybe if U started getting morning sickness the next day(like I did) U can suspect pregnancy but is too soon to tell. So is obvious she's lying or its someone elses
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Mrscarter(f): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Burgerlomo:

It's absolutely possible if the semen traveled to her ovaries by bullet train (very fast train) grin

grin Semen doesn't travel to the ovaries. The egg is released n travels from the ovaries down the fallopian tubes n meets sperm in the womb n if fertilization happens it attaches to the side of the womb. If semen travelled up the fallopian tube to meet the egg(it can happen on rare occasion) the girl gets pregnant in the tube which can cause death for the girl. Endoscopic pregnancy it's called. My friend died from it a few years ago.

However yes it's not possible to tell if she's pregnant after two days unless the sperm used bullet train haha
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by dollytino4real(f): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mrscarter:

True but I think it's impossible to tell Ur pregnant in under a week or a bit over a week. If U have sex n two days later she's pregnant I'm more sure she already was pregnant to someone she screwed before this guy. The earliest pregnancy tests U can buy are a week after sex I think. I don't even think dr's can tell before a week. N I think the fertilisation process isn't instant I think it takes upto 12/24 hrs or something. So U can't tell two days after sex that Ur pregnant. Maybe if U started getting morning sickness the next day(like I did) U can suspect pregnancy but is too soon to tell. So is obvious she's lying or its someone elses
that is wen u are talking about pregnancy test result to show positive or negative! as long as she is in her ovulation period seconds is enough 4 her to be pregnant
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Burgerlomo: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mrscarter:

grin Semen doesn't travel to the ovaries. The egg is released n travels from the ovaries down the fallopian tubes n meets sperm in the womb n if fertilization happens it attaches to the side of the womb. If semen travelled up the fallopian tube to meet the egg(it can happen on rare occasion) the girl gets pregnant in the tube which can cause death for the girl. Endoscopic pregnancy it's called. My friend died from it a few years ago.

However yes it's not possible to tell if she's pregnant after two days unless the sperm used bullet train haha

Okie dokie madam gynecologist grin
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Mrscarter(f): 4:21am On Jan 16, 2021
dollytino4real:
that is wen u are talking about pregnancy test result to show positive or negative! as long as she is in her ovulation period seconds is enough 4 her to be pregnant

Ofcourse she can get pregnant straight away but wat im saying is u can't tell in a pregnancy test before a week. So yeah I agree U can get pregnant straight away pretty much.
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Mrscarter(f): 4:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Okie dokie madam gynecologist grin

Haha yeah just giving U sum knowledgegrin
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by Kingosytex(m): 4:28am On Jan 16, 2021
minasu190:

U don finally enter. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by dollytino4real(f): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2021
Mrscarter:

Ofcourse she can get pregnant straight away but wat im saying is u can't tell in a pregnancy test before a week. So yeah I agree U can get pregnant straight away pretty much.
ok since u agreed no wahala
Re: She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Is possible if she's in her unsafe period o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? / Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) / How People Date And Make Love In North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.