Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele (4006 Views)

Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss / I Don't Want Someone That Will Get Pregnant, Female M.D Rejects Female Engr. / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 6:30am On Jan 14, 2021
Reference to my last post on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/6357511/im-going-down#97963625 and the scam awareness that was posted here, I was discouraged to continue in my quest for Job and assistance and it's taking a huge toll on my sanity.

On that thread someone offered to assist me with writing Job but he was met with insults by people who thinks the Job he offered me was pure slavery and he stopped replying my message after promising to write me back.

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2021
I applied for the FGN Survival Fund grant sometimes in December and to my surprised they sent ₦30K into my account yesterday but the money was immediately deducted due to the existing loan I was unable to pay back and I immediately sank into depression.

I was left with a balance of #20K to pay back and I'm pleading with the last strength in me for people to help me, no one owns me a living except my parents and I've called them out on this forum before for their failure.

I'm having nightmares these days and coupled with having a pregnant wife who's close to delivery at home without any means of survival or buying things I'm really really deranged and I think I'm getting close to the grave. I have no one to run to and we tried to abort the baby back the but it kept growing surprisingly https://www.nairaland.com/6032515/baby-keep-growing-after-surgical

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 7:04am On Jan 14, 2021
My wife is pregnant with twins and I wanted to post the scan details here but someone advised me against it but I'm going to post it anyway, I believe nothing is worse than my death at this moment and I'm pleading with whoever is willing to help me.

I have only one Nairaland account and this is the first time I'm coming out publicly to solicit for assistance, I'm really humbled by my predicament and in my state of sobriety I'm calling out on everyone, including those that have swore never to help anyone to pls save me from myself.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2021
I always cry inside when I see her because of my incapacity, we were stopped abruptly from working and we've not been paid our last work incentive, I'm stuck, seriously and I'm not considering suicide. No, but my health is deteriorating due to the over thinking and sleepless night I'm having over this issue, I'm 28 years who's just seeking for admission before the Corona Virus hits.

I come with a genuine intention to be helped, if not for me but for the unborn twins, I don't know why the abortion failed and I've never imagined myself in this position not this time, not this very time, I'm so tensed and I need the good minds to help me or advise me. I want to clear the outstanding loan so I can request for a new one to start anything that'll be taking me away from home.

I've vowed not to post my account number unless it's being asked for.
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2021
This is the work I'm into before the NCC stopped us from working and since then it has been very difficult even to buy foodstuffs at home, for us to eat, we are just two living in a room selfcon apartment, currently we only have stone rice and some white beans at home and zero cash. I'm really depressed right now and before I do something unintelligent, I would deactivate all my social accounts, I don't know what to do.

All my life, this is the first time I'm clueless. Very clueless, I simply don't know what to do.

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2021
If there are just two genuinely help needing people in the whole Nigeria, I am one of them, I don't know how to mention people and I don't have any right to do that anyway. But there's a Aunty who promised me some baby things in my last thread, but she lives in Lagos while I'm in Ondo State. I've seen a link to get it over,

Amazing6621 please if you're seeing this, I've seen a link you can send the items through.
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2021
If anyone have a job he can give me in Lagos, I'm willing to be on my way today. Factory work or Industrial labour without qualifications, which I can do and be paid in the next 1 month before my girlfriend wife's delivery. I will be very grateful for such gesture, there's no such work here.

Or if I could pay the loan on my account and get a new one to do phone accessories business, may the good Lord touch someone's heart to help me, I can't go into crime, and what crimes are easy to commit anyway?

I need help.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2021
I'm yet to buy a pin out of this lists of things to buy and there's one other lists with price too, it's a very bad time for me.

A very unpleasant start to the long year ahead of me, I need favours from the Lord and the people.

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Nelsizzy(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2021
Ezkid:
Reference to my last post on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/6357511/

On that thread someone offered to assist me with writing Job but he was met with insults by people who thinks the Job he offered me was pure slavery and he stopped replying my message after promising to write me back.

You keep blaming others for your problems, give me the guy's number so I can beg him on your behalf.
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2021
Nelsizzy:

You keep blaming others for your problems, give me the guy's number so I can beg him on your behalf.
No I'm not blaming others , I think the man didn't like the feedback from people here, and those who give their feedbacks are also on my side too, so if there's anyway you can help get in touch with him, I will write the number below. Thanks

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2021
Let the good people come to my aid I pray.
May God grant anyone who willing to assist me in good spirit and faith.
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2021
This is my WhatsApp and contact number of there's anyone who has any offer for me

May you not be put to shame.
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by crowther15(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2021
Please whoever that is thinking of helping this guy, should do so in the name of God. His wife is pregnant with twins and yet he is thinking of committing suicide. My brother please don't do so, weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning. I know this is not your end, the problem you are seeing today, you shall see them no more. See everyone you see on the street driving exotic cars, have ugly stories to tell as well. In fact, you will be shocked theirs is worse than what you're passing through right now. May the peace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2021
We have little foodstuffs remaining at home with no cash even to cook it, it's just pathetic to see myself in this condition.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Nemesis0147(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2021
Things they happen mehnnn

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Mandela27: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2021
Stand strong.no let ur worries over power ur might.step outside like a man,check for the leanest job u fit do.thats why we are men.we are scavengers,no dull o,wake up o,no body owes u shii.except they just want to help.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Mandela27: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Things they happen mehnnn
Howfar bro
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2021
I'm not entitled to anything from anyone except whoever is willing to pull me up from sinking down to the depth of Earth, Ive been scavenging since the beginning of this week.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Samakus(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2021
I lack capacity to help. I pray you find help.

Pls, in the meantime, find any building site in your vicinity and do cement work. You will at least see money to feed

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2021
@Ezkid: Send a DM, I can help you with some of the hospital items for your kids for free (that's what I sell) and additional cash (not much, though).

If you're not in Lagos, I can send the items via transit

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Nemesis0147(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2021
Mandela27:
Howfar bro
I'm good
Happy birthday
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by zeeace(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2021
Don't let suicide cross your mind at all bro. it's a negative thought and reaction to your problem. You will get out of everything you're going through.
tough times never Last. by the way sef, you don't have any viable means of income. why on Earth will you go and get marry. further plunging your self into more sorrow. nawa o
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 11:57am On Jan 14, 2021
GentRoyal:
@Ezkid: Send a DM, I can help you with some of the hospital items for your kids for free (that's what I sell) and additional cash (not much, though).

How do I send a DM from here Sir
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2021
GentRoyal:

God bless you a lot sir, you will never befriend poverty in Jesus name
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2021
GentRoyal:

I've done that Sir
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by objohn(f): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ezkid:
How do I send a DM from here Sir

Just go to her profile,you will see send email ,click on it, that's how to send a DM.
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ezkid:
I've done that Sir
Received...
Check your mail
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by HIRAETH: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Try to post this on the family section also ,God will provide
Stay strong .

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
GentRoyal:

Received...
Check your mail
I've replied the email you sent to me sir.
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
HIRAETH:
Try to post this on the family section also ,God will provide
Stay strong .
Thanks so much, I will do that
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Karleb(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
You no get money but your prick dey erect to pump woman.
I don't pity you, at all!
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Karleb:
You no get money but your prick dey erect to pump woman.

I don't pity you, at all!
She's my wife bro, and of course I have work, it was stopped and if not for the pregnancy, I would've been free to live according to the times, but any movement now would means I'm running away. I won't abandon her this time

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank / I Seriously Need A Federal Government Job / Telecom, It, Computer Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.