Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele (4033 Views)

Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss / I Don't Want Someone That Will Get Pregnant, Female M.D Rejects Female Engr. / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by aminusodiq(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mozino007:
Kindly check all his posted topics in d past,dis guy no be real nigga at all!.
I checked his posts and not at any point in time did he solicit for funds. He was just being an introvert who pens down his opinions and whatever hes going through. If you can't help him, just pass, if you can, do it for humanity.... Shit happens!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by cloud(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Karleb:

Oga, don't cry more than the bereaved.

The OP has responded and I now understand his position better.

You can't tell me you're broke and have a pregnant wife without further explanation. I can't accept that!
Shows you didn't completely read his story before commenting. That's sad
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Nemesis0147(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mandela27:
Okay man.happy birthday in arrears....men don dey climb o
naso bro
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
candygist:

The truth is bitter. How can one not have money and yet go impregnate somebodies daughter. May God help us all. Make we dey use our thinking faculty sometimes.
It's a long story bro, and I don't dispute the fact that I lack foresight, when she delivers safely which I pray, we'll definitely survive,

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Ezkid:
Thanks So much Sir, I won't forget your kind gesture, 08104995635, that's my contact in case you need it.
This is my Acct
FCMB

And my pic
You're not picking up your calls
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by MyChoice1: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2021
May your helpers locate you bro, and safe delivery to your wife. Why not go to twitter too so you can have a wider audience, running away or committing suicide is never an option you know. Be a man and face your challenges. Begging is better than robbery so don't feel ashamed or be bothered with the negative comments. God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2021
GentRoyal:

You're not picking up your calls

Thanks for the gestures Sir, how I wish I was with my phone when you called. I'm sorry for the stress you made to the park.

May God bless your family abundantly.
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2021
Mr Chris whose moniker I can't ascertain just sent 2k to me, whoever you are I really pray your unborn and born children encounter favour wherever they find themselves.

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2021
MyChoice1:
May your helpers locate you bro, and safe delivery to your wife. Why not go to twitter too so you can have a wider audience, running away or committing suicide is never an option you know. Be a man and face your challenges. Begging is better than robbery so don't feel ashamed or be bothered with the negative comments. God will see you through.
Thanks so much Sir, people are already coming to my aid, I pray you find favour wherever you need it.
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by candygist: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ezkid:
We were working together before and I must be honest we tried to abort but it's unsuccessful, I never forsee that a day is coming when we'll be asked to stop working.

God will surly do wonders, if only you believe and work hard.
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by candygist: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
u ain't saying any truth here, you only lack comprehension and empathy, shit happens! And u ain't saint too, u may even be far worse.

Did I call myself a saint ? If you like don't be wise in this life you came too.
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ezkid:

Thanks for the gestures Sir, how I wish I was with my phone when you called. I'm sorry for the stress you made to the park.

May God bless your family abundantly.
No probs.
Please, confirm if you've been credited
Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Ezkid(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
GentRoyal:

No probs.
Please, confirm if you've been credited
Yes Sir, I ve seen it Sir

Thanks Alot, and I'm very sorry for the stress I put you through to the park. You're such a good soul and I pray goods things will always find its way towards you and your family.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ezkid:

Yes Sir, I ve seen it Sir

Thanks Alot, and I'm very sorry for the stress I put you through to the park. You're such a good soul and I pray goods things will always find its way towards you and your family.
Alright bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Heartless People Are / Access Bank Plc, Obajana, Kogi Recruiting For Marketing Dept / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.