Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,619,395 members, 6,103,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 09:42 PM

Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) (569 Views)

See Payment Proof Of Free Givaway Today (picture Evidence) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Make Up To 100000 To 250000 Naira Per Month. View Payment Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 6:52am On Jan 14
Many Bitcoin bots are scams on Telegram but this particular one I joined last year November is really paying me.

Their withdrawal threshold is 0.00100000 BTC and no need to buy or invest your Bitcoin to withdraw your earned Bitcoin. Once you reach the withdrawal threshold, you can withdraw your earnings without hassle.

To join and start earning, visit www.freebitcoinsatochidaily.blogspot.com
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 6:59am On Jan 14
My FIRST payment.

Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 7:03am On Jan 14
My SECOND payment.

Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 7:08am On Jan 14
My THIRD payment.

Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by uthlaw(m): 7:09am On Jan 14
I'm in this group on telegram but don't know how earn the Bitcoin!
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 7:11am On Jan 14
My FOURTH payment.

Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by doubleportion: 7:24am On Jan 14
What level are you? Just joined!
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 7:25am On Jan 14
Expecting my FIFTH payment by next week.

To join, visit www.freebitcoinsatochidaily.blogspot.com
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 7:39am On Jan 14
doubleportion:
What level are you? Just joined!
I am on LEVEL 21.

Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by doubleportion: 7:45am On Jan 14
Oladayorr:
I am on LEVEL 21.
Whao! With your level how many days you use to clock withdrawal thresholds?
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 7:46am On Jan 14
uthlaw:
I'm in this group on telegram but don't know how earn the Bitcoin!
Are you on the payouts group or the bot chat interface?

Okay, this is what you should do. Visit this link www.freebitcoinsatochidaily.blogspot.com to chat with the bot and start earning. Just get yourself used to the interface, it's very easy to understand.
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Icechillz(m): 7:52am On Jan 14
Oladayorr:
I am on LEVEL 21.
Hw much did u start with
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by uthlaw(m): 7:52am On Jan 14
Oladayorr:
Are you on the payouts group or the bot chat interface?

Okay, this is what you should do. Visit this link www freebitcoinsatochidaily.blogspot.com to chat with the bot and start earning. Just get yourself used to the interface, it's very easy to understand.
ok, thanks!
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 7:59am On Jan 14
Icechillz:
Hw much did u start with
I didn't invest any money. Instead of investing, I chose to refer people to the project, so am earning without investment.
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Icechillz(m): 8:02am On Jan 14
Oladayorr:
I didn't invest any money. Instead of investing, I chose to refer people to the project, so am earning without investment.
He many have you referred so far?
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 9:27am On Jan 14
Icechillz:
He many have you referred so far?
I have referred 247 people to earn 49,400 diamonds which I use to upgrade to my current Level 21.

I use a method to get the referrals.

I will disclose it here later today.
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 9:33am On Jan 14
Oladayorr:
I have referred 247 people to earn 49,400 diamonds which I use to upgrade to my current Level 21.

I use a method to get the referrals.

I will disclose it here later today.
Is this thread safe here. I mean will mod remove it? I want to teach people how to get 200 referrals or more within 5 days.
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 9:37am On Jan 14
Oladayorr:
Is this thread safe here. I mean will mod remove it? I want to teach people how to get 200 referrals or more within 5 days.
Okay this is what we will do.

Visit this website: www.freebitcoinsatochidaily.blogspot.com

Click the link on the website to join the Bitcoin Bot as my referral.

I will message you on Telegram the method I use to get referrals.

Note: Make sure you set a username for your Telegram account in order for me to contact you.
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 10:08am On Jan 14
Oladayorr:
Okay this is what we will do.

Note: Make sure you set a username for your Telegram account in order for me to contact you.
Make sure you set a username for your Telegram account in order for me to contact you.

Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by udumelue61854: 10:53am On Jan 14
:I am on LEVEL 21.Whao! With your level how many days you use to clock withdrawal thresholds?
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by IKWUADA(m): 11:11am On Jan 14
Oladayorr:
My SECOND payment.
Bro do me small giveaway na
show me love
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Bekermann(m): 11:26am On Jan 14
But you have to pay a small amount before withdrawal I guess.
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 11:27am On Jan 14
udumelue61854:
:I am on LEVEL 21.Whao! With your level how many days you use to clock withdrawal thresholds?
9 Days.
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by mathong: 11:34am On Jan 14
What and what do I need to do on the telegram to earn I didn't understand
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Osedagal(f): 11:47am On Jan 14
Do you know how many years it will take you to mine 1 BTC
100 million Satoshi make one Bitcoin.. This guy na scam!!

1 Like

Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Osedagal(f): 11:51am On Jan 14
This guy wanna scam you all on telegram... Telegram na scamming app.. Who has ears let him hear ooo.. I don blast the warning

1 Like

Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 11:51am On Jan 14
mathong:
What and what do I need to do on the telegram to earn I didn't understand
If you read carefully and use the three step by step guidelines outlined on this website www.freebitcoinsatochidaily.blogspot.com you should understand how the website works.

Click the link given on this website above. Once you get to the bot interface on Telegram, send a "HELLO" message to bot and wait for a reply.

An action button will be shown to you in the bottom of the chat interface like the one in the picture below. Click on any of the action you want the bot to perform. If you need Bonus, click on the "Bonus" click on the Bonus action button. If you want to upgrade, click on the "Upgrade" action button.

Your job on the bot to earn Bitcoin is EITHER you refer people to the bot to earn Diamonds which you can use to upgrade your LEVEL to earn more Bitcoin OR you invest some Bitcoin from your own wallet money to buy Upgrade.

The MONEY is in the UPGRADE!

Hope you understand?

Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Osedagal(f): 11:55am On Jan 14
This is scam don't fall prey

1 Like

Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Osedagal(f): 11:55am On Jan 14
Oladayorr... Stop this

1 Like

Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by anitabella: 11:58am On Jan 14
Scam.... Scammer on the loose... Beware ooo

1 Like

Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 12:01pm On Jan 14
Oladayorr:
If you read carefully and use the three step by step guidelines outlined on this website www.freebitcoinsatochidaily.blogspot.com you should understand how the website works.

Click the link given on this website above. Once you get to the bot interface on Telegram, send a "HELLO" message to bot and wait for a reply.

An action button will be shown to you in the bottom of the chat interface like the one in the picture below. Click on any of the action you want the bot to perform. If you need Bonus, click on the "Bonus" click on the Bonus action button. If you want to upgrade, click on the "Upgrade" action button.

Your job on the bot to earn Bitcoin is EITHER you refer people to the bot to earn Diamonds which you can use to upgrade your LEVEL to earn more Bitcoin OR you invest some Bitcoin from your own wallet money to buy Upgrade.

The MONEY is in the UPGRADE!

Hope you understand?

NOTE

This quoted message is just an explanation to the guy that asked question. I didn't say you should invest your money to buy UPGRADE o. I use referrals to upgrade without paying the bot a Kobo.

I will teach you how to get 200 referrals in 5 days FREE OF CHARGE!!!
Re: Real Paying Bitcoin Bot - (see my payment proof) by Oladayorr(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14
anitabella:
Scam.... Scammer on the loose... Beware ooo
Osedagal:
This is scam don't fall prey

Were you scammed? If you get scammed in this Google era that we are now, YOU BE MUMU!

Did I ask you to pay me, or have I collected money from you before? I just mentioned in my previous post that no one should pay or invest money in the Free Bitcoin program there is a way to earn money on it without investing in it, so how are my a scammer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ideal To Date Very Fat Lady Or Woman? / Guys What Would You Do If Attacked By 2 Thieves With Ur Gal On D Way? / Having A Relationship Challenge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.