Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

No Wife Material In Naija Again - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Wife Material In Naija Again (8108 Views)

We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by karkinase(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
emmaodet:

I think i will disagree with you bro.

Poverty as always been in africa. It is not a new thing. Most people grew up in poverty - face you i slap you rooms, fetching water from the well, using pit latrine, some going to public schools etc.
I will say it is the awareness of poverty, civilization, globalisation and the downside or side effect of civilization are all what we are experiencing. Most people are lazy today because of one simple fact - That to a large extent, hardwork doesn't really pay anymore.
One thing you should know is that humans are motivated animals. They move in the direction that motivates and encourages them.

A lot of people are working their asses off day in, day out and at the end of the day, week, month, year and years they have little to nothing to show for it. They don't get motivated anymore.
Your average runs girls live somehow aa better life than the reserved girls and it now looks as if they are stupid.
You r right....
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
omo i tire o. all the so called good girl i see around and online, when i dg deep i discover that they are either out right oloshos or coded ones. is it that naija dont have normal girls again
even the ones for church na olosho wey dey disguise.
omo the thing dey confuse me.
abi na to go one village go find one finebabe wey never tear eye yet?
the worst part is that i moved into this new apartment and my neigbour came to greet me.
i noticed they just got married, when i see the babe for morning na girl wey be proper olosho for ibadan.
i try oyinbo, those ones too stubborn and most even see nothing wrong with fucking random dicks
what is this world turning into na

Something Is brewing underneath. The Female Gender are now on Rampage. Courtesy and Congratulations to the Adult Babies SIMPS......

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Skepticus: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
na these apps just destroy them. u know say naija know how to abuse things. u wll see them say no hook up. but na exactly wetin dem dey there for. what will a normal girl be doing in an app that is clearly for hookup...

Na dem easy to fuuuck pass. Dem go write "no hook-up" for their inmessage status but once you begin relate with dem and dem reply u with "hmmm" - Olosho on point. Na OT I give u so.

4 Likes

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Skepticus:

Na dem easy to fuuuck pass. Dem go write "no hook-up" for their inmessage status but once you begin relate with dem and dem reply u with "hmmm" - Olosho on point. Na OT I give u so.
cheesy cheesy cheesy. some go dey form food sellers and perfume sellers cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Bouz:
The one that shock me most was a lady i chyked recently, thinking this girl would be the best, it was when we started dating i noticed the girl was selfish, the most selfish being i have ever met in my life, she can never spend her money, but will happily ravish your money to the core, she like doing sense, sense in everything, always eager to take but finds it hard to give. this lady is in her early thirties oh and still has this bad character. i had to kick her out of my life.
cheesy cheesy cheesy this was so funny to read. usually i test out people i meet , both girls and guys, any attitude you bring, i reply u with it 100x. usually i dont lke a girl to spend a dime on me but before i soend, i have to make sure u prove that u can also spend on me.
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Skepticus: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
cheesy cheesy cheesy. some go dey form food sellers and perfume sellers cheesy

You sabi dem.

Some go write: "I sell bespoke clothes etc" "I will swear for you if you send me hook up message" - whereas, the pretentious idi.ot na the queen of hook up sef. Inside life.

3 Likes

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by HajiaNotu: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ayam one hell off a good gurl....

Op u can try me lipsrsealed
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Angel1696: 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
what of deeper life, assemblies of god or jehovah withness that all of them dress decently?
pls remove jehovah witness from that list they are sheep on wolves clothing
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
omo i tire o. all the so called good girl i see around and online, when i dg deep i discover that they are either out right oloshos or coded ones. is it that naija dont have normal girls again
even the ones for church na olosho wey dey disguise.
omo the thing dey confuse me.
abi na to go one village go find one finebabe wey never tear eye yet?
the worst part is that i moved into this new apartment and my neigbour came to greet me.
i noticed they just got married, when i see the babe for morning na girl wey be proper olosho for ibadan.
i try oyinbo, those ones too stubborn and most even see nothing wrong with fucking random dicks
what is this world turning into na

Bro just like u play bet and eventually win one day.. to find a woman that meets Ur criteria is luck bro.. don't sweat it just keep tryin

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by phazotron(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2021
CalliDora1:
Change your circle. Move out to more decent places and you will see wife materials. It's because you men like to look in the wrong places and go after sight that is why you keep meeting Oloshos.or what do you expect when all you keep looking at are girls dressed "hot" with revealing clothes? Those are the kind of girls you're easily attracted to, reason you now have this wrong notion.

Don't generalize. Get in the right circle and you'll find what you seek.

It's hard. Most of our girls no dey ready for serious relationship

It's either they're into low key prostitution

Or they're immature and having wrong mindset

You can imagine someone saying "I just check his instagram to know if he's my type"

Can you get to know someone via his instagram?

Most nigerian girls are beyond redemption

The good ones Wey remain dey hard to find

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 15, 2021
phazotron:

You can imagine someone saying "I just check his instagram to know if he's my type"

Wow. Serious.
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
guys that want to do dna should check my other thread for sponsorship
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Princeofasia: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Sent4rina: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bouz:
The one that shock me most was a lady i chyked recently, thinking this girl would be the best, it was when we started dating i noticed the girl was selfish, the most selfish being i have ever met in my life, she can never spend her money, but will happily ravish your money to the core, she like doing sense, sense in everything, always eager to take but finds it hard to give. this lady is in her early thirties oh and still has this bad character. i had to kick her out of my life.

Are you George, Did you serve in Calabar?
If this is you, the said lady is ''S", right?
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by 21cents: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
phazotron:

. LMAO. some girls nowadays no just get sense. using mundane criteria to select a mate.

could you believe my last GF dumped me cos I don't have much friends on Facebook (<800) for a dude having almost 5000?

in terms of looks, I could agree we were both matched.

Potential and education? he doesn't stand a chance.

21st century savviness, refinery and smartness or dress sense? he's not fit to tie my shoelaces. yet she left me for someone below.
well he's a simp sha and I do see his posts on her Facebook uploads where he'd tell her "am so lucky to have you baby".
and i personally don't take people using "Am" wrongly seriously.

Stupid girl. had to unfriend her sharply. well, she's just 20 sha so should I be surprised? hell naw.

las las to see wife hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Princeofasia:
bro na VI i dey live now. i am talking of the very high brow part o. u will see a girl that u think is decent. make small findings and u go see say na proper olosho. abi na the ones wey their papa get money? those ones just Bleep anyting for satisfaction. abi na the self made ones, those one bleeped their way to the top and will still keep fucking their way to stay there. even my cousins wey i dey destroy with cash, when i mean cash i mean cash wey be say even if them hustle them no go ever make am, but i go still dey see them dey display olosho tendencies. this whole thing is looking like 99% of naija girls are oloshos . our mother excluded. still waiting to be proved wrong
Yawns. Only a thief knows a thief's footprints.You sef na "brolosho"

1 Like

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by phazotron(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
21cents:
. LMAO. some girls nowadays no just get sense. using mundane criteria to select a mate.

could you believe my last GF dumped me cos I don't have much friends on Facebook (<800) for a dude having almost 5000?

in terms of looks, I could agree we were both matched.

Potential and education? he doesn't stand a chance.

21st century savviness, refinery and smartness or dress sense? he's not fit to tie my shoelaces. yet she left me for someone below.
well he's a simp sha and I do see his posts on her Facebook uploads where he'd tell her "am so lucky to have you baby".
and i personally don't take people using "Am" wrongly seriously.

Stupid girl. had to unfriend her sharply. well, she's just 20 sha so should I be surprised? hell naw.

las las to see wife hard.

Outsiders better pass most of the ones here.

They carry chip on their shoulder pass anything

Start with hi babe them go say it's not professional

Start with hi good afternoon them go say youre boring

Start with you're so beautiful them go say e too much

Na those ig own worst pass

Those ones no dey reply
Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Ilekokonit: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
21cents:

What about people like me that can not stand Facebook, Instagram or any social media site where the main thing happening there is for people to lie, show off or keep up with appearances ?

She thought she dumped you but she doesn't know that she did you a big favor.

if you had stayed with that thoughtless woman she would have dragged your destiny down anyway you look at it.

Mark my words, if you check her in 20 years time she will be nothing to write home about.

The more friends your woman has on Facebook, the faster your relationship will pack up as some stupid women can't see the difference between reality and bare faced lies and they assess themselves and their guy based on what people they will never meet in real life post on Facebook. How shallow can some women be and if these are the same women who are going to give birth to children who will run Nigeria in the future then I am sorry for the future of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by Lizabettie95(f): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nawa o. This life is just not balanced. Good girls falling prey to the wrong men. And bad girls ending up with the good guys. This life tire me o. There's a man for every woman sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls / She Is Taller Than Me / White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.