Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Somebody Help me Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Somebody Help me Please (575 Views)

My Life Is In Shambles, Somebody Help / Postpartum Somebody? / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help me Please by oogustin101(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2021
Hello and good morning everyone, very sorry to bother everyone. Please know i wouldn't be doing this if it's not my last option, I never imagined I'll come online to beg someday but that's how life is anyway. My name is Bolaji and am from a south western state. I am a final year student in one of the university here, am having problems concerning my final year project am that's why am here. Am not a lazy man but life just hasn't been fair to me, lost my dad some years ago and a sick old mom is all i have left, no family or friends to help. Am the first born and am supposed to be there for my siblings but i can't even help myself talkless of them and it's always so sad but i do little i could. I used to work as a photographer but had to sell my camera last 3 month when my mom condition worsened, since then I've been doing some menial jobs to make ends meet. School has resumed back now, and my supervisor has been disturbing me for project money, the money is 35k and am the only person left to pay, he is even threatening me with extra year, I've tried to plead and reason with him but the man won't just hear anything from me. I swear i would have drop out if not that am in final year already, am just so fed up with everything, the stress is too much. Am appealing to anyone who have anything to help me with, any amount will be greatly appreciated.

Ogundele Bolaji John
Access bank
Re: Somebody Help me Please by oogustin101(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2021
Somebody please help me
Re: Somebody Help me Please by oogustin101(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Am begging all good Samaritan on here to help me please, my supervisor has told me to pay this week or it's extra year. I have no where else to run to, people please help me please. May you never beg for anything in life
Re: Somebody Help me Please by oogustin101(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Help me please
Re: Somebody Help me Please by oogustin101(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Somebody Help me Please by NairalandSARS: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
oogustin101:
Hello and good morning everyone, very sorry to bother everyone. Please know i wouldn't be doing this if it's not my last option, I never imagined I'll come online to beg someday but that's how life is anyway. My name is Bolaji and am from a south western state. I am a final year student in one of the university here, am having problems concerning my final year project am that's why am here. Am not a lazy man but life just hasn't been fair to me, lost my dad some years ago and a sick old mom is all i have left, no family or friends to help. Am the first born and am supposed to be there for my siblings but i can't even help myself talkless of them and it's always so sad but i do little i could. I used to work as a photographer but had to sell my camera last 3 month when my mom condition worsened, since then I've been doing some menial jobs to make ends meet. School has resumed back now, and my supervisor has been disturbing me for project money, the money is 35k and am the only person left to pay, he is even threatening me with extra year, I've tried to plead and reason with him but the man won't just hear anything from me. I swear i would have drop out if not that am in final year already, am just so fed up with everything, the stress is too much. Am appealing to anyone who have anything to help me with, any amount will be greatly appreciated.

Ogundele Bolaji John
Access bank

Why would he ask for project money?
Is he the one buying the materials?
Or is it something like a bribe?
Re: Somebody Help me Please by oogustin101(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairalandSARS:

Why would he ask for project money?
Is he the one buying the materials?
Or is it something like a bribe?

That's how they do, final year project is a means of making money for those lecturers. He's going to be the one to provide the materials though, but most of the money is going to his pocket. That's why he's rushing me to pay the money
Re: Somebody Help me Please by oogustin101(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
People please help me, no amount is small
Re: Somebody Help me Please by oogustin101(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Somebody please
Re: Somebody Help me Please by oogustin101(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Help me please, today is the deadline.
Re: Somebody Help me Please by oogustin101(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Somebody help pls
Re: Somebody Help me Please by oogustin101(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Omg why is life so hard like this.
Re: Somebody Help me Please by mutter(f): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Do you have any proof?
Re: Somebody Help me Please by oogustin101(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
mutter:
Do you have any proof?

I can give any proof you want ma'am
Re: Somebody Help me Please by coputa(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Post your proof here for all to see;
Your school Identity card,

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion / Happy Birthday To Myself / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.