Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? (20837 Views)

Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? / Greywolf Empire Vacancy / Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by CodedWealth(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2021
RAGGA40:
pls how does petronpay work i want to know, i'm nt on whatsapp.

Drop ur num, if you have at least 50k to N1m to invest!

I'd give you a call
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by Cheeryfeet: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2021
Assxs:

Greywolf Empire is a bad company to work with.. they don’t pay their staffs on time (15th of the next month), and withhold staff salary for no reason. They won’t tell you it’s a commission job. Irrespective of your job functions, they expect you to bring in clients. That place na hell fire, they will frustrate and make sure you don’t get paid.
organizations don't know that people are their greatest assests. They think they are doing you a favor by paying you salary. Treating your workers badly is equivalent to shooting yourself at the foot cos you are not going anywhere. That's why most organizations don't last more than a decade talkless of a generation. People are your greatest assests not the customer, not the client, not your goods not your services. It's your people that will either make you or break you.
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by hustla(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2021
smasher1:

Not true, I got my job ten years ago, a multinational company. For the preceding one and a half years before I got the job, 2009 to 2011, all email messages sent to me started with sequel to. I'm still there after ten years. It's a corporate term.

Issorai

Should have added that they'd also have sketchy locations like Akowonjo, Egbeda, Oshodi too

Any IT positions open at the said multinational?
wink
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by hustla(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2021
ossaiii:
It is not all interviews my dear.

Right

smiley
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by abbey621(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Cheeryfeet:
organizations don't know that people are their greatest assests. They think they are doing you a favor by paying you salary. Treating your workers badly is equivalent to shooting yourself at the foot cos you are not going anywhere. That's why most organizations don't last more than a decade talkless of a generation. People are your greatest assests not the customer, not the client, not your goods not your services. It's your people that will either make you or break you.

In a country like 9ja, where the amount of graduates outweighs amount of jobs 100-1, trust me people are easily replaced. It's the same abroad in a certain fields such as agriculture where the average American would be doing shakara while the average Mexican or African would gladly do the work for the low pay. Supply & demand is how the world works and human resources is no different. In fact, I would bodly say your product or services are more important followed by the customers, without these two, you can hire the best workers, pay them lucrative salaries and still end up bankrupt.
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Assxs:

Greywolf Empire is a bad company to work with.. they don’t pay their staffs on time (15th of the next month), and withhold staff salary for no reason. They won’t tell you it’s a commission job. Irrespective of your job functions, they expect you to bring in clients. That place na hell fire, they will frustrate and make sure you don’t get paid.
they are acting their name, Greywolf..
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by smasher1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
stevenosa:

Their name has betrayed them big time. Greywolf

If Grey wolf is bad, what about NigerCat construction company? I think the name is not the issue.
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by smasher1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
hustla:

Issorai

Should have added that they'd also have sketchy locations like Akowonjo, Egbeda, Oshodi too

Any IT positions open at the said multinational?
wink

None that I know of now.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by hustla(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
smasher1:

None that I know of now.

Okay smiley
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by Temptee101(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
January post, just hitting the front page for the first time in April.

Talk about complacency and incompetence.
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by Cheeryfeet: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
abbey621:

In a country like 9ja, where the amount of graduates outweighs amount of jobs 100-1, trust me people are easily replaced. It's the same abroad in a certain fields such as agriculture where the average American would be doing shakara while the average Mexican or African would gladly do the work for the low pay. Supply & demand is how the world works and human resources is no different. In fact, I would bodly say your product or services are more important followed by the customers, without these two, you can hire the best workers, pay them lucrative salaries and still end up bankrupt.
Exactly. Like I said, that's why they don't do a decade talkless of a generation
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by mikmash(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
sassiemyk:
Its actually not a fake company. I knw the company and the boss but what i can't confirm is the claim of not being paid at the end of the month. The boss is a really nice guy. Very easy going guy
Mr heart:nice guy
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by mikmash(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hello!
I work with greywolf empire, our services cuts across logistics, branding, technology, camera events handling, traveling and tours. Don't get it twisted we are growing. With a headquarters in Lagos, other branches are spread across the nation. Abuja, imo, Port Harcourt and recently Kano.
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by ossaiii: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Thank you for this eyes opening info

wickedboi:

It just so reminds me of the company Cleantelligent that pays salary on the 15th of the next month and in some cases some staff don't get paid until the end of the next month. The government people should do something about all these devilish places. The company is run by an evil igbo woman who spends most of their revenue in the UK
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by ossaiii: 7:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Lies

mikmash:
Hello!
I work with greywolf empire, our services cuts across logistics, branding, technology, camera events handling, traveling and tours. Don't get it twisted we are growing. With a headquarters in Lagos, other branches are spread across the nation. Abuja, imo, Port Harcourt and recently Kano.
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by mikmash(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
ossaiii:
Lies

I won't argue with you
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by ossaiii: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Paid agent

mikmash:

I won't argue with you
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by mrfm1119(m): 1:59am On May 06, 2021
Assxs:

All I can say is BEWARE. I’m still fighting for my salary after resigning. They don’t pay

I don't really know why people finds delight in bad mouthing organization/people reputation.

You said you resigned and all the energy you're using here ranting, why can't you go to them and demand for your salary cuz you worked for it and its your right to have it.

Are you sure you were not sacked? �
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by mrfm1119(m): 2:06am On May 06, 2021
Everyone just gather talking one thing or the other about someone or an organization without making proper findings...

You feel freedom of speech just allows you to open your mouth and talk rubbish.

Why don't you just go online to check them on what they how and how long they've been in existence, instead of saying trash.

I live two streets away from this company and they have been there for over five years and I know some of their staff that has been working there for abt 3 years now... Does that mean the person has not been paid for three years and he's still working there?

Let's come to think of it and stop this badmouthing. It isn't fair at all.

Remember someone struggled to build this organization to create employment and you just wanna destroy his/her labour with your bad mouth.

Pls let's make research before badmouthing anyone.
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by mrfm1119(m): 2:11am On May 06, 2021
engrkaycee:
A friend went to their Port Harcourt office having applied for front desk receptionist position today, she was rather interviewed for marketing position which she turned down outrightly.

When a call was placed to the office for such act, they said they got what they wanted before it got to her turn. Hence their swapping the remaining people. What nonsense!!

How sure are you that fiend of yours told you the true story...

Let's just watch our tongues ans work with our true sanity.

Don't let what you hear people say encourage you to badmouthing people or organization.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by bushu9: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Do you still RECOMMEND Petronpay scammers now shocked

RAGGA40:
pls how does petr :oonpay work i want to know, i'm nt on whatsapp.
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by sogtek: 1:57am On Nov 26, 2021
You want to know all about Petronpay follow this link - https://www.sunrise.com.ng/petronpay-login/
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by Cheeryfeet: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2022
abbey621:

It's great people that will produce great product or services. Don't put the cart before the horse. People are your greatest assets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Age Requirement Is Unconstitutional / Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? / Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.