Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

5 Books Every Nigerian Business Owner Must Read At Least Once - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Books Every Nigerian Business Owner Must Read At Least Once (215 Views)

Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See / Shoprite Sells Nigerian Business To Property Company / Emefiele Accuses Nigerian Business Moguls Of Using Illegal Markets (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Books Every Nigerian Business Owner Must Read At Least Once by zykita(f): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2021
5 books every Nigerian business owner must read at least once

The truth is that you can only give what you have. Unless you have in-depth knowledge about a subject or topic it would be almost impossible to discuss or teach people about it correctly. This simply means that a poor teacher cannot teach you how to be rich.

We live in a world where so many people claim to have knowledge on how to teach you to make millions of dollars while they themselves are struggling.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that sees tonnes of ads claiming to know how to turn me into a millionaire in one week or in one day. Well, if they knew they probably wouldn't be so Keen to share.

Anyways, the books I would be reviewing today are enlightening books filled with knowledge on business and financial intelligence.

They cover all the different topics associated with starting a business, managing it, marketing and getting investors.

I have read all of the books I would be reviewing today and in so many ways, they have change the way I think.

From experience, the average Nigerian doesn't like reading. But the only place you can find in depth knowledge and learn from other people's mistakes is through books.

That is why I try to encourage people to read books as much as possible. The books I would be reviewing and recommending are all written by well known rich people who have shared their experiences through writing.

Let's get straight to the reviews

1) Small business, big money

This book was written by Akin Alabi the CEO of the popular bet 9ja company. The reason why this book is number one on my reading list is because it is relatable.

https://kitavibez.com/5-books-every-nigerian-business-owner-must-read-at-least-once/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Alabaaru Akure Is Here!! Logistics At Its Peak!! / Company Seal, Stamp, Wax Seal Souvenirs / For Sale: Almost Complete Three(3) Storey Building Hotel (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.