Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:48 AM

Did Ahmadu Bello Really Sodomise Kaduna Nzeogwu? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Ahmadu Bello Really Sodomise Kaduna Nzeogwu? (4901 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo / Remembering Kaduna Nzeogwu By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Did Ahmadu Bello Really Sodomise Kaduna Nzeogwu? by Dikachineke: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Hi people, I really want to clarify some rationalist confusions. I stumbled on a narration of how Ahmadu Bello was killed by insurgent soldiers: Ifeajuna and others whose names were left anonymous. Again, I read in Obasanjo's My Watch (a new autobiography) that Ifeajuna was injured in the house of Ahmadu Bello while trying to kill him. So this rational in question had had me bemused on why they really killed him. Popular perception has him to be a nationalist, eagle-eyed, religious and even more steadfast. Yet he was killed like a chicken in the onslaught of the Civil War of 1967. At this point, I should turn the table to you all to air your views on what transpired, at least in the annals of history.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidients Congratulates Benue People / Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? / Nigeria Is Indeed The Giant Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.