Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone (8785 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Aarum: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Randerl:

Thay Your FRIEND must be from BURMA

Lol grin grin grin

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Gemineye: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
All these transsion people trying to still stay relevant self undecided
Ogbeni It's illogical to think that a phone got burnt to that extent from just gaming. This is a poor attempt at shaming a brand. If you're gonna reproach , do it right!!!!
Show us the pic of the charger it was connected to while in use. This conjecture right here is as a result of a power surge or something and even at that something seems fishy. It's all too surreal

And the guy above saying you can't use redmi, it will end in premium tears, i used to be like until i dropped my sh1tfinix
No fear time will tell

That phone isssa fake RN9

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by zieraw2005(m): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Thank God for his life
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Randerl: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
iphone is the capital OGA of Mobile Smartphone Explosion.

Aarum:
That why iPhone is still best anywhere .

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by meobizy(f): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
E no concern me. I don't use cheap products.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
xiaomi is better than tecno and infinix though. But tecno is staging up their game
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Angelacruz: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pretiboi:
Wahala for who play console game on mobile oooo. .

Hello Nairaland guys,

Hope you guys are having a lovely morning.

Please i want you guys to help me judge or probably justify if this kind of deceit called advice is worth it.

I had this friend of mine who is a game lover and loves playing console games a lot but this time he decided to try something new away from console so he came to me for advice on what kind of gaming phone to buy for PUBG and other kinds of Mobile games.

I won't mention any brand name

Before the fan boys will say i don come again with my wahala

Unfortunately, while playing common PUBG game in the highest frame rate the Redmi phone catches fire and almost exploded right in his face.

I'm still in shock ooo after this brand keeps saying they are the best and tagging other brands as crap yet see what happened

My advice to all mobile phones are same, immediately you start selling in Nigeria all the quality drops to Nigerian market standard

Be it Samsung , Nokia, Redmi , Tecno, infinix , oppo, vivo
See pictures attached .. i rest my case.
my sister had a similar experience
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Auxigen(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Meister:
Nonsense lie, I've seen at least 4 different stories with this same picture. All of you are mad
For real? shocked
But what do people gain from all these lies na
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by SESARS: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
meraola29080:
: if the post is everywhere then its true that the device exploaded Obviously but what led to it is what isn't clear since everyone has conflicting takes

So the mere fact that there's blood stain on someone's shirt in a crime scene means the person is guilty of murder?

I am not surprised, after all, Nigeria has an average IQ of around 84.

Demmmm. How people reason!!!
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by SpicyMimi(f): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
I really hope you guys get paid by these phone brands grin Chicken Fights everyday!

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by ostechno(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

Hello Nairaland guys,

Please i want you guys to help me judge or probably justify if this kind of deceit called advice is worth it.

I had this friend of mine who is a game lover and loves playing console games a lot but this time he decided to try something new away from console so he came to me for advice on what kind of gaming phone to buy for PUBG and other kinds of Mobile games.

Unfortunately, while playing common PUBG game in the highest frame rate the Redmi phone catches fire and almost exploded right in his face.

I'm still in shock ooo after this brand keeps saying they are the best and tagging other brands as crap yet see what happened

My advice to all mobile phones are same, immediately you start selling in Nigeria all the quality drops to Nigerian market standard

Thank God
That's why I don't even play games on my phone, my phone go dey hot like. When I see my phone is getting hot, I just off it.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by DropsMic(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
If e no be iphone I no dey buy
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Slynation(m): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
hmmmm......na Una sabi
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by DarrrkMatter: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
that phone na replica
iono any redmi phone with that camera layout that has rear finger print sensor

correct me if I'm wrong
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by GrandMufti: 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

Hello Nairaland guys,

Interesting that your friend that came to you for advice is asian

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Hilariousthiago(m): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
I bought my Redmi Note 9S last Christmas and it has never heated up for once despite using it to play 3D games almost everyday... I don't know the reason why y'all are trying to discredit Redmi phones tbh, you stole the pictures from an Asian post on Facebook and you didn't even know what caused the phone to get burnt but you're claiming it happened to your friend... Have fear of God nah

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by mattbass(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Aarum:
iPhone is still their baba na .

E show say u don't know a crap about iPhone ���

Next time research before you spew rubbish on net.

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by bkool7(m): 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2021

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by mattbass(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Most smartphone users in Nigeria still don't understand their gadgets. We follow brand rather than quality. Only few people make thorough research before buying smartphone.
I will still reiterate that Techno and Infinix have really corrupted gullible smartphone users in Nigeria. They sell inferior products to their users year in year out and keep refurbishing same product by re-casing it.

After dumping Transsion products for over four years I have never looked back again. Having used Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Umidigi and Xiaomi products I can vehemently tell you guys that Transsion are nothing but cheats.

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by fuckboys: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
The source of that heat burn wasn't internal, it was from an external source. Nobody can tell me otherwise.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by MrBONE2(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pretiboi:

Hello Nairaland guys,

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Hungryman1(f): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
VEXT:
Lies.. The owner charges the phone with a generator... The generator burnt the phone... So is not matter of brand... The fault is from the generator... We all know how many times, generator have explode many of our electrical appliances at home!!!
you dey mad
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Leonidas8(m): 2:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Busted
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Emeka71(m): 5:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Serious damage.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by theMagnet: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2021
Lol My guy go browse redmi problem cheesy

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by alfredtemile: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
I think you sef get the point now
nightbuzzer:
grin grin grin And na them they shout crap crap on other brands
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by alfredtemile: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Na wa ooo
VeeVeeMyLuv:
To see quality original items to buy again na wahala for naija,

Na naira devaluation cause am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

In Need Of Help With Itel 1503 / Download Pes 2017 For Ppsspp On Android / Treasure Hunt: Subscriber Sues Mtn For N210m

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114