Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone (8782 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
fuckboys:
The source of that heat burn wasn't internal, it was from an external source. Nobody can tell me otherwise.

All i know is that the story OP is feeding you guys are lies

1 Like

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hungryman1:
you dey mad

Guy take am easy oh

1 Like

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Leonidas8:
Busted

Exactly bro
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Emeka71:
Serious damage.

Hmm
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
theMagnet:
Lol
My guy go browse redmi problem cheesy

The story is fake. It has nothing to do with redmi
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
alfredtemile:
I think you sef get the point now

Which point?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
alfredtemile:
Na wa ooo

Na wa for wetin. Are u not a nigerian yourself
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
alfredtemile:
But nah Redmi phone abi nor be Redmi phone?

What rubbish question are you asking guy?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
alfredtemile:
Help me tell am as he nor gree understand

I know you are one of this marketers saying rubbish about redmi
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
alfredtemile:
Even the one from Ali Express na still gab

Go rest jhor
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by theMagnet: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

The story is fake. It has nothing to do with redmi
It isn't Only Pretiboi manipulated it
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
alfredtemile:
Abeg mk e reach my hand ooo

Long throat grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
alfredtemile:
Why will generator burn phone instead of charger. . . SMH

So you don't know that it can as well affect both the charger and phone
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

Of course it did explode

You are such a liar
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

You no well at all

Na you no well
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

The guy is frustrated and confused

You should be the frustrated and confused one here
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by theMagnet: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

What rubbish question are you asking guy?
Stop defending nonsense That phone is a Xiaomi phone whether you like it or not and it exploded badly The OP lied and it doesn't matter If the phone was a Transsion phone you'd be very quick to cast a stone Nonsense
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

So what you are saying now is that you were there when the generator burnt the phone abi...you are indeed confused

If he was there or not is never the issue. Your so called story is a lie
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

That guy has nothing reasonable to say...just blabbing.

So is you
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

Who be dis again? Oga go and sleep if you have nothing good to say here

But you have not been saying anything good yourself except lies
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by theMagnet: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

So you don't know that it can as well affect both the charger and phone
The phone has a big problem here no matter the electrical situation The Charger is supposed to go not the phone Stop defending blindly
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

Very stupid assertion my brother

Imagine the nonsense you are saying
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by theMagnet: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2021

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

Really? So it was your generator he used abi

What is your own with that?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

Is that where you come from?

See foolish question
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

Me i have told you what happened to my friend. Whatever story anyone is saying is their problem.

You know that your story is not true
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

Your mouth like marketer....so whenever anyone decide to write his or her experience on nairaland he/she turns out to be a marketer. Just listen to yourself guy.

You know yourself. You are one of the marketers dem
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

I just tire for this kind crap of a Redmi phone

You must be sick for saying that
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

Na true nah

What is true about the lies?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

No be lie my guy

It's a very fat lie my guy
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

Nah u shoot the bullet?

See anoda stupid question
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

At least u understand

Understand shit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple.... / How Oppo Nigeria Turned Laycon Into Sales Boy In Computer Village / In Need Of Help With Itel 1503

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.