Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone (8807 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

Hope you read what happened

I sure did but i wonder why there are different story to this OP story. But i think the phone exploded for real
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Angelacruz: 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yes she is
Pretiboi:

So you see...i hope she is alright
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

That is your opinion bro

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion bro
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

Guy, go and sleep and stop talking nonsense.

Let him say what he feels nah. It's a free world
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

It's well my brother

Na soo
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

You just want to be noticed abi?

grin grin grin grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Gemineye: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

[s]Guy, go and sleep and stop talking nonsense[/s].

Transsion mediocrity will not kee Nigerians. This one is busy self servicing to the idea that redmi note 9 got burnt to that extent from gaming...SMH angry

nonsense and. Ingredients
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by theMagnet: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
theMagnet:

sleek4luv is this not Xiaomi?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

So you see...i hope she is alright

I pray she is
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

No mind dat guy, he no dey alright grin

Really ?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Which life? All nah lie joor

How do you know it was a lie? Where you there?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

No be Iphone alone Infinix and Tecno too

Bad belle people
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

So which expensive product are u using den?

You and this your yeye question self grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

True talk my guy

Nothing is true about your talk abeg
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

No come lie here, which similar experience?

Guy, there must be something seriously wrong with u
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Na dem way be that oh

You know yourself nah
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Nah 9ja we dey, people reason anyhow grin

Sure, people like you
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Good question for infinix marketers to answer

What was your question again? grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

So you believe that rubbish the OP wrote...mtchewww

I know you won't believe what the OP wrote because you are one of them that says trash about brands
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

You have said your own

You that have been saying rubbish all day
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

We have heard you grin

And so?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

I believe you bro

Hmmm
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Me too dey wonder oh

Keep wondering
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
NuclearReactor:

Lol you people should just rest abeg, all these your tactics aren't working!!
A reverse image search of that picture shows its from Burma, Una use random image online come dey claim nonsense!!
Shameless marketers!! tongue sad angry undecided

And how are you sure that the OP is a marketer
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
SpicyMimi:

Lol all marketers ooo

Really?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
NuclearReactor:

Lol oya hold the phone like that and snap na grin cheesy
Una mumu no go finish angry

Nah u mumu pass because the phone no be him own so why ask him to hold it....

Werey le leyi grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Maybe the OP friend is from Asia grin

Na mumu dey worry you
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

That guy just want to noticed on Nairaland

Just like you too
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

You have said it all

Saying dumb things abi
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

All i know is that the story OP is feeding you guys are lies

Hmmm....how do you know they are lies? Where you there?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Guy take am easy oh

You should take it easy with the trash you have been dishing out all day
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

The story is fake. It has nothing to do with redmi

Shut up and stop saying nonsense guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm Done With Xiaomi Brand / Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II / Why Don't You Like Iphone???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.