Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,618,642 members, 6,100,841 topics. Date: Friday, 15 January 2021 at 03:17 PM

Jennifer Lopez Dances Naked In Her New Music Video (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez Dances Naked In Her New Music Video (photos) (1657 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Lopez Dances Naked In Her New Music Video (photos) by Blogger200: 10:36am On Jan 14
American actress and singer, Jennifer Lopez takes her music video to the next level, as she stripped and danced naked.

Click here to see photos!
visit https://9jawaves.com/ for latest celebrities news and gist.

Re: Jennifer Lopez Dances Naked In Her New Music Video (photos) by meobizy(f): 2:50pm On Jan 14
She has to show off the body. She's 52 years of age, pays for cosmetic surgery, youth rejuvenation therapies, personal trainers and spa treatments. If I had all those to my benefit, I will walk naked like in times of old.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Dances Naked In Her New Music Video (photos) by johnfaleks(m): 5:26am
Market square things
Re: Jennifer Lopez Dances Naked In Her New Music Video (photos) by Ifybwoy7: 9:14am
meobizy:
She has to show off the body. She's 52 years of age, pays for cosmetic surgery, youth rejuvenation therapies, personal trainers and spa treatments. If I had the all those to my benefit, I will walk naked like in times of old.
when you say walk naked do you mean you will show paradise because if you will show, then God will give you that money. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Sex For Sale Is Normal In Nollywood- Femi Branch / One-limbed Pretty Girl Dance To Dbanj's Oliver Twist. Unbelievable! / Video;mercy Johnson's Wedding Ceremony In Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.