Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

You Can Make Money On Fiverr Doing No Task - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Can Make Money On Fiverr Doing No Task (373 Views)

Earn Up To $10 Daily With Lunarcrush Doing Little To No Task / 200USD Up For Grabs..no Task Just Sign Up. / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make Money On Fiverr Doing No Task by damiloladuke: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2021
Do you know with just your phone and email, you can make money on Fiverr.

All you have to do is have some ready-made digital products that you can sell to buyers on the platform

Some of these products are in high demand and once you have them with a well optimised Fiverr page, you can start making money on the platform. Once anyone orders, your job is simply to send the products to their email. That is all.

I can teach you how to do that anyways and I will also give you all the digital products I use to make money on the platform.

You will also get a bonus material on how to open a PayPal that receives and sends money from Nigeria.

WHAT YOU GET
1. The digital products I sell (About 3) - Worth N25000

2. How to open a PayPal account that receives money in Nigeria - Worth N5000

3. How to optimize your Fiverr profile for exposure to clients

Training Fee is N2000, but I'll be giving 5 people that register today some discounts, you get to pay just N1250

Click link below to Connect with me: https://vars.us/8TaGS

See the reviews I got on my Fiverr profile below:

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Sales Letters To Sell Anything Online / An Investment/trading Account Management OPENING NOW. / Remitano Not Working How Do I Sell Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.