Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It (610 Views)

I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already / She Told Me That She Cheated On Me That I Should Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Slimslimqq: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2021
good morning nairalanders,
I have opened threads to ask for forgiveness from everyone for always coming online to beg for financial assistance due to my struggles in life. once again I am really sorry I caused any inconvenience. but worst of it is that I was accused of duping a lady called malbath, with the sum of 40k. I have never met such person before, I never did a business with anyone before to the extent I will scam them. I am not a scammer, I swear with my life and father's grave I never did business or scam any one, apart from the fact that I came online to beg for assistance.
I am really sorry, if this didn't go well with u guys. am very very sorry.
since the day I was accused of scamming someone I couldn't sleep and eat, I have been really sick, I have lost my peace. already my life has been through a lot since last year because I have lost so much, on business, to fraudsters, failed businesses. since then life hasn't remained the same for me, I tried to get a job but none was coming but then I have a kid and a wife at home I have to feed, that's why I came online to beg like that, it wasn't my wish or intentions, but I never scammed anyone.
someone on nairaland posted on the thread I was labelled a scammer that he will post all my details on Facebook and Linda ikeji blog. pls I am pleading to you, do not tarnish the name I haven't built, if it happens then you should know I died because of your actions because I won't be able to live with the shame of what I didn't do.
pls Mr Ovaltine, kindly help save a brother and son by hiding my details till u are clear with your investigation. I beg u in all, with the name of almighty God. am very sorry for the inconvenience, and I promise to stop begging no matter the situation am facing here on NAIRALAND. I beg u all. forgive me.
Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

@Ovaltine bro is OK. He hàs apologize already. Forgive him !!!

You see the repercussions of dishonesty, it will block your doors if care is not taken.

And for those that will help him please if you are lead to do it. He has learn his lesson.

Nothing behind, I love people who admit thier wrongs and are willing to change.

@Slimslimqq I hope you have change, because scamming is of no gain. Karma will get any evil doer one day !!

4 Likes

Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Isokoson1: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2021
Is okay bro... I forgive you... E no make sense make we dey carry person for mind... I love you bro and God love you more

2 Likes

Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Slimslimqq: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

@Ovaltine bro is OK. He hàs apologize already. Forgive him !!!

You see the repercussions of dishonesty, it will block your doors if care is not taken.

And for those that will help him please if you are lead to do it. He has learn his lesson.

Nothing behind, I love people who admit thier wrongs and are willing to change.

@Slimslimqq I hope you have change, because scamming is of no gain. Karma will get any evil doer one day !!
thank u sir.. I will change
Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Slimslimqq: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2021
Isokoson1:
Is okay bro... I forgive you... E no make sense make we dey carry person for mind... I love you bro and God love you more
thank u much sir.
Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:
thank u sir.. I will change

Please do, it pays to be honest !
Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Slimslimqq: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2021
gaius01:

Please do, it pays to be honest !
I promise I will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Dissap: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2021
Modified: everyone deserves a second chance. But I pray say u no go escape on ur second fall.
Abeg make una pardon this my niggar here.

2 Likes

Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Slimslimqq: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2021
Dissap:
Modified: everyone deserves a second chance. But I pray say u no go escape on ur second fall.
Abeg make una pardon this my niggar here.
a second won't happen as my conscience has tortured me for the past two days, I hope I can still cope with the shame here on nairaland. thanks so much, I promise such won't happen again
Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Dissap: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:
a second won't happen as my conscience has tortured me for the past two days, I hope I can still cope with the shame here on nairaland. thanks so much, I promise such won't happen again
Okay ma niggar, buh u know u should do something na.
Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Dissap: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
u should create a thread n explain everything, like d connection between u n mummiry, jesswizzy... Just explain everything mehn... So dat we go know.n make am clear. Begging for forgiveness no be the way out, clarify this issue mehn, you know what I'm saying?
And no deactivate this ya account ooo!
Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Slimslimqq: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dissap:
Okay ma niggar, buh u know u should do something na.
like what is that bro?
modified: mummyire is my babymama moniker. but I don't know jemiwizy from adam, I only wanted to help her with accommodation in my father house, but she sounds like a guy trying to talk like a woman when she called, so I had to stop picking her calls. I am not deactivating. thank u
Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Dissap: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:
like what is that bro?
read ma receding comments mehn!!
Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by doubleE70: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
cry I feel ur pain bro
Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Slimslimqq: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
doubleE70:
cry I feel ur pain bro
thank u sir
Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by FalseProphet1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
I'm seeing that you haven't changed, that you've opened another account to beg. That you are using this post to gain sympathy

1 Like

Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Slimslimqq: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I'm seeing that you haven't changed, that you've opened another account to beg. That you are using this post to gain sympathy
I am begging for forgiveness and nothing more.
Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by FalseProphet1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I am begging for forgiveness and nothing more.
Ok if you say so
Re: You All Should Forgive Me, I Am Losing It by Slimslimqq: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Ok if you say so
thanks sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of Paternity Fraud 2 / G / Men Without Dicks Falls In Love With No Woman !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.