Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,564 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Currency Conversion Made Easy On Hios Calculator - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Currency Conversion Made Easy On Hios Calculator (245 Views)

Tecno To Launch Android 12 On Hios 8.5 For Camon 17 And Phantom X / How To Fix "HIOS Launcher Not Responding" Issue On Your Phone (for Non-tech) / HiOS (Tecno Operating System) Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currency Conversion Made Easy On Hios Calculator by nuremoore(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2021
You know anything about money $$$ is a serious business stuff. What if I tell you there is a simple way to get your currency converted.
Give us some permission, we want to brag a little. We deserve a medal ( grin grin grin)
In a positive way, we do not believe in long process to achieving great things.

Yes. HiOS entirely is all about simplicity. This is why we design our products and features to the simplest form possible to give the best user experience; No wonder we won The Best User Experience BEACON ICT Award last year.
Okay, enough bragging, back to business.

For the sake of “Simplicity” again, we made another thing possible.
Built in. follow come. No need for setup. No need to update. In-fact, no need to remember any country currency name. Just tap and get your local currency converted into a foreign currency and vice versa. Do you know on HiOS 7.0, you can carry out any currency conversion? We mean ANY currency at all.

You can know the current equivalence of any currency without visiting any daily updated website or Google page, right from the menu of your smartphone. (only the ones running on HiOS 7.0). You can convert from US Dollars to British Pounds and Naira at the same time.
From Chinese Yens to Ghana Cedis and Arab Dollars.

Let us surprise you. You don’t even need to turn on your mobile data or connect to any Wi-Fi.
This converter is always up to date anytime you get connected to the internet and as well, you can manually update it by just touching update in the app.

Where is this currency converter?
Stress-free, on the application menu, you have HiOS Calculator.
Just open the Calculator and you will see a currencysymbol on the top left corner.
Tap it.
Select your primary currency and the other two you want to convert to and you’re all good to go.
You don’t need to be a stock exchange expert or master Forex Trader to know currency value any day any time.
Oh, what Simplicity. We don’t mind you jamming your hands together for HiOS.
Let us know your thoughts and applaud in the comment section.

Re: Currency Conversion Made Easy On Hios Calculator by sunshineV(f): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2021
so because i want to convert currency i shu buy trashno? iru rubbish wo niyen

2 Likes

Re: Currency Conversion Made Easy On Hios Calculator by nuremoore(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2021
[i][/i]
sunshineV:
There are over 1000 and 1 reason why you need to buy a Tecno device. This feature only goes a long a way to show that we think locally and act globally.
Re: Currency Conversion Made Easy On Hios Calculator by Deasegun19(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2021
sunshineV:

lol, rubbish nla. as if online calculator and apps no dey
Re: Currency Conversion Made Easy On Hios Calculator by sunshineV(f): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2021
Deasegun19:

lol, rubbish nla. as if online calculator and apps no dey
shey e wan accurate reach google sef...highest rubbish
Re: Currency Conversion Made Easy On Hios Calculator by sunshineV(f): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2021
nuremoore:
[i][/i]
There are over 1000 and 1 reason why you need to buy a Tecno device. This feature only goes a long a way to show that we think locally and act globally.
keep kwayet...is visiting carlcare among those reasons?

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Unveils 4G LTE Service In Ilorin / Business Partners Needed - Work With Your Phone And Earn / Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.