Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,191 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Killed My Ex Now Her Ghost His Hunting Me :'( - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed My Ex Now Her Ghost His Hunting Me :'( (910 Views)

See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight / Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / My Past Is Hunting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Ex Now Her Ghost His Hunting Me :'( by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2011
Nosy, you really think I did it lol. .

Enjoy the month of April *FOOL*    grin grin grin
Re: I Killed My Ex Now Her Ghost His Hunting Me :'( by MsPotato(f): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Killed My Ex Now Her Ghost His Hunting Me :'( by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Killed My Ex Now Her Ghost His Hunting Me :'( by MsPotato(f): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry HMM!!!
Re: I Killed My Ex Now Her Ghost His Hunting Me :'( by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

angry angry angry angry angry angry HMM!!!

LOL what's wrong with you? you ok?
Re: I Killed My Ex Now Her Ghost His Hunting Me :'( by ahmedinho1(m): 7:09am On Apr 01, 2011
Nice one there. I actually fell for that topic.
Re: I Killed My Ex Now Her Ghost His Hunting Me :'( by MsPotato(f): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2011
REALITY101:

LOL what's wrong with you? you ok?

I remember today is April Fool and I refuse to be fooled today but you just fooled me first! angry
Re: I Killed My Ex Now Her Ghost His Hunting Me :'( by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2011
grin grin grin lol
Re: I Killed My Ex Now Her Ghost His Hunting Me :'( by kaycrystal(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
na me go start to dey haunt u soon! yeye cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pidgin Thread! / Jamb Update / Bow Wow Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.