Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed (32605 Views)

Yoruba Efura Igbo War Have Started Oo / Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" / MURIC: June 12 Protesters Are Ungrateful & rebellious, after been 'healed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed by sokera: 6:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

You are now changing the narrative after being drawn to your treachery.

Igbos are different, they didn't support Ojukwu because he had no chance of going through.

It would have been the same tribal bigot like you that will say, that Igbos voted their kinsman even when he had no chance.

You are too slow.
hahaha you are a clown , are not making any sense anymore
Re: Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

You ought to have been obliterated from the face of humanity but your father foolishly forgot to use a condom. You are totally a mistake on earth.
Your parents no train you well at home, is a shame on both your parents.

Well, you can keep on swimming in the mud like a pig you are boy. I won't read your message not to talk of replying it swine!!

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed by ofiko123(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2021
Very true words coming from Kukah...
Re: Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed by Kirigidi(m): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

Show the pictures of those or share a link to those killed...or forever remain silence.

Please take your divide and rule somewhere else.
The problem some of you Igbos have is that of "self-centeredness". You only think of your needs without consideration for the needs of others. Once your needs are not satisfied you begin to shout "injustice". But the same Igbos will never mind to met out "injustices" against others. For instance, during the military regime of General Ironsi (Igbo man) the Ijaws of the Niger Delta region felt marginalized and cheated and decided to secede from Nigeria by declaring a new country known as "Niger Delta Republic" but the same Igbo men (Ironsi) and Lt. Colonel Ojukwu insisted Nigeria is "indivisible" by declaring war on the Niger Delta to stop the secession bids of the Ijaws. General Ironsi sent Ojukwu with "full military force" to crush Adaka Boro and his freedom fighters for daring to ask for their "rights to self determination". Adaka Boro was eventually defeated, captured and even sentenced to death by a kangaroo military tribunal presided over by the same Igbo military officers. Little did they know that there is "law of karma" and that the table will turn and the same fate awaited in that same year (1966). The same Igbo that refused to grant Niger Deltans rights to secede in 1966 became people that were so desperate to secede in that same 1966. What a fate/ life! If not for Gowon who later became military Head of State after overthrowing Ironsi that freed Adaka Boro, he may have been executed by firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed by Cherez: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
BabaOwen:
It has been healed.
Nigeria didn't do any bad thing against the Biafrans.

There is no country in the world were someone will just rise and say he is taking is region/people out of the country the way ojukwu did, and it won't lead to war.

When Ironsi was the head of state of Nigeria, Isaac Adaka Boro decided his people are been marginalise in the Eastern region, so he declared the Niger Delta region as an independent country.

War was declared on Boro and his men by Maj. Gen. Ironsi. Col. Ojukwu should have learnt from Boro ordeal.
One thing about some of you is just "LIE"
1. ADAKA BORO's fight wasn't against SE but segregation from Nigeria
2. Ojukwu never wanted segregation until thousands of innocent Igbos were being killed up North & the authorities did nothing to stop it
Oh! You want the Igbos to stand & watch you kill them & do nothing?
Maybe your people & generations should experience same so we know how you react
Na only wood dem dey cut, e no go move
Re: Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
BabaOwen:
Your parents no train you well at home, is a shame on both your parents.

Well, you can keep on swimming in the mud like a pig you are boy. I won't read your message not to talk of replying it swine!!

A product of a one night stand. I hope you do not follow in your foolish father's footsteps and give birth to a shithead like you. A mistake that should have been erased from the face of the earth.

Calling you a swine is even a favor. ill-bred pussy-ass niggar from a niggar family.
Re: Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cherez:

One thing about some of you is just "LIE"
1. ADAKA BORO's fight wasn't against SE but segregation from Nigeria
2. Ojukwu never wanted segregation until thousands of innocent Igbos were being killed up North & the authorities did nothing to stop it
Oh! You want the Igbos to stand & watch you kill them & do nothing?
Maybe your people & generations should experience same so we know how you react
Na only wood dem dey cut, e no go move
1) As for your first point, Where in my post did I say the Eastern region was not part of Nigeria?

Ask yourself the reasons Adaka Boro gave, for wanting to secede without the Igbo part of the eastern region.

2)The counter coup happened in what year? What year did Ojukwu seceded?

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed by Fahdiga(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Fact remains the war never ended till date. It is like the cold war era. The war became a war of ideology.

Revenge on Igbos continued till date. Unfortunately Nigerians continue to harm themselves and damage their country thinking they are doing Igbos. The Igbos themselves have never forgotten the war. This is because the revenge of the war continue to stare at them on daily bases.

If not for the ingenuity of the Igbos, they wouldn't have come out strong after the war. I have told people who keep shouting Nnamdi KANU is a scammer, the only way your talk can sink into any average Igbo man is to clean the Biafran ideology from his brain. He doesn't bother who is a scammer for so long as the message of Biafra is preached. In the absence of Nnamdi KANU will arise millions other Kanus. You cannot tell someone to forget where his hope lies even as Nigeria has refused to work. Impossible.
You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed by Cherez: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
BabaOwen:
1) As for your first point, Where in my post did I say the Eastern region was not part of Nigeria?

Ask yourself the reasons Adaka Boro gave, for wanting to secede without the Igbo part of the eastern region.

2)The counter coup happened in what year? What year did Ojukwu seceded?

1. Boro is ceding with Niger-Delta & yes some Igbos are part of Niger-Delta. Maybe you need to revisit
Now wanting to cede from SE is now wanting to cede without the SE. Bros make Una quit this Una pettiness naaaa

2. Coup happened in January 15, 1966 after which thousands of innocent Igbos were killed up North after the massacre of all Igbos in military(I'm not entirely against the reprisal at this point) after which Ojukwu demanded a national resolution at Aburo, Ghana called the "Aburo Accord" on 4/5th January, 1967. Gowon reneged on this agreement after he got back, then Ojukwu declared secession on May 26, 1967 called the "AHIARA DECLARATION since the killings of the Igbos won't stop
Get informed before you join a bandwagon reasoning
Re: Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cherez:

1. Boro is ceding with Niger-Delta & yes some Igbos are part of Niger-Delta. Maybe you need to revisit
Now wanting to cede from SE is now wanting to cede without the SE. Bros make Una quit this Una pettiness naaaa

2. Coup happened in January 15, 1966 after which thousands of innocent Igbos were killed up North after the massacre of all Igbos in military(I'm not entirely against the reprisal at this point) after which Ojukwu demanded a national resolution at Aburo, Ghana called the "Aburo Accord" on 4/5th January, 1967. Gowon reneged on this agreement after he got back, then Ojukwu declared secession on May 26, 1967 called the "AHIARA DECLARATION since the killings of the Igbos won't stop
Get informed before you join a bandwagon reasoning
Bro, I only read the first point cause I no understand your argument sef and me don dey tire.

Isaac Adaka Boro believe it was the Federal and regional government that was enjoying the money that is been generated from sales of crude oil oil. He left school to lead an armed struggle against the FG and Govt. of the eastern region. When he declared the Niger Delta as an independent state, he only carried the people of the Niger Delta, not a single Igbo land was included in it.

There is no how I can explain what I was trying to say more than this... If you com keep on arguing, you're on your own.

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed by Omattah10: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
tutudesz:

What about the wounds of Niger Delta What about those killed by Biafran troop in Niger Delta undecided
Another story!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kamaldeen Awards Best K.A.I Dressed Officer With N100,000 (photos) / Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? / Photos Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.