Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) (1281 Views)

Neat Toyota Corolla 2003 Model Nigerian Used Available(Not hire purchase) / I Need Toyota Avalon 2013 / I Need Toyota Corolla Manual (picture) This Type (2) (3) (4)

I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by levelup48: 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
I have #700,000, and I need a Toyota corolla 2004 model that is accident free, sharp & clean enough to engage in either Uber or Taxify. Please, kindly help a brother.

I understand very well that the price is usually more than this; but that is all I have right now, and I can't really push further if I still want to survive.

I am very hopeful I will meet a good person here who is willing to help me.

I am currently resident in Benin city, but I am open to help from any part of the country

In case you want to contact me personally, this is my WhatsApp: 08138003806

@Mod
please, kindly help me push this, please.
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by Peppermintflav: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
levelup48:
I have #700,000, and I need a Toyota corolla 2004 model that is accident free, sharp & clean enough to engage in either Uber or Taxify. Please, kindly help a brother.

I understand very well that the price is usually more than this; but that is all I have right now, and I can't really push further if I still want to survive.

I am currently resident in Benin city, but I am open to help from any part of the country

@Mod
Sorry, this budget won't buy 2004 model. It can buy 1999 model though.
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by melviniyke2002(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Add 60k n buy keke(tricycle) from it u can save money n sell d keke add buy toks corolla self.....
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by kontrieman: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
melviniyke2002:
Add 60k n buy keke(tricycle) from it u can save money n sell d keke add buy toks corolla self.....
Thanks for the advice
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by kontrieman: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Peppermintflav:

Sorry, this budget won't buy 2004 model. It can buy 1999 model though.
Okay. Thanks for taking out time to comment
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by Dominion202: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
levelup48:

@Mod

2004 model with 700k? Definitely you want to buy a stolen vehicle

Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by omans14(m): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2021
levelup48:

@Mod
Buy a good honda civic 2006 to 2011 model. I have a sound one I bought for 800k. It serves me very well and it's very economical. That your money won't give you a sound 04 corolla except the corolla has some issues bro. If you are lucky to find any, go with a competent mechanic and ask for original papers. Please verify them to be on a safer side

Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by peeps4u: 12:50am On Jan 15, 2021
700k?
You better jumb at this offer by bobbyjfc. You can't get Corolla for that price.
https://www.nairaland.com/6361673/toyota-corolla-2002-manual-transmission
Honda civic is another good option .
levelup48:

@Mod
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by kontrieman: 3:36am On Jan 15, 2021
omans14:

Buy a good honda civic 2006 to 2011 model. I have a sound one I bought for 800k. It serves me very well and it's very economical. That your money won't give you a sound 04 corolla except the corolla has some issues bro. If you are lucky to find any, go with a competent mechanic and ask for original papers. Please verify them to be on a safer side
Thank you sir. I will seriously consider your advice.

Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by kontrieman: 3:48am On Jan 15, 2021
peeps4u:
700k?
You better jumb at this offer by bobbyjfc. You can't get Corolla for that price.
https://www.nairaland.com/6361673/toyota-corolla-2002-manual-transmission
Honda civic is another good option .
Hnmm, I actually came across it, and I like it. My fear is, I won't be able to generate some income with it since the model won't be accepted by either Uber or Taxify. Working with the car is a top priority to me right now sir, I need the cash badly.

Thanks for the advice sir. I am grateful
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by kontrieman: 3:52am On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=Dominion202 post=98068778]

2004 model with 700k? Definitely you want to buy a stolen vehicle[/quote
cry cry cry
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by kellystech(m): 5:34am On Jan 15, 2021
omans14:

take this advice and save your self stress of buying a lemon all in the name of I want to use corolla

Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by peeps4u: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2021
kontrieman:

Hnmm, I actually came across it, and I like it. My fear is, I won't be able to generate some income with it since the model won't be accepted by either Uber or Taxify. Working with the car is a top priority to me right now sir, I need the cash badly.

Thanks for the advice sir. I am grateful

It is 02/03, bolt and uber will accept it. Do u know some big daddy are 02 also? But I personally will rather get civic. It is rugged for the job and has better interior and fuel economy than corolla, its parts are also relatively cheaper.
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by mine85(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2021
peeps4u:

It is 02/03, bolt and uber will accept it. Do u know some big daddy are 02 also? But I personally will rather get civic. It is rugged for the job and has better interior and fuel economy than corolla, its parts are also relatively cheaper.

You mean, Honda civic has. More fuel economy that Toyota 2.2 or. Tiny light? I am Considering getting a Toyota but it seems Honda is cheaper that Toyota product?
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by levelup48: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
omans14:

Thanks a lot for the advice. Please, can I contact you personally?? If yes, please, help me with your WhatsApp number. Mine is 08138003806
Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by levelup48: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
peeps4u:

@peeps4u;
@kellystech and every expert in the house
Please I need your help with some clarification as I am not a car expert.

Is Honda Civic 2006 fuel consumption better than corolla 04??

Between Toyota corolla 04 and Honda Civic 06, which is stronger body wise. I may be be wrong o, but I have come to notice the body of Honda civic suffer wear an tear faster compared to Toyota corolla which tend to remain fit and strong over a longtime.

There is also this opinion that Honda civic usually developed gear problem more easily unlike Toyota corolla; is it true, sirs?

For someone who is getting his first car, which of these two (Toyota corolla 2004 or Honda civic 2006) would you advise me to go for, maintenance wise??

Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by Peppermintflav: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
levelup48:

@peeps4u and every expert in the house
Please I need your help with some clarification as I am not a car expert.

Is Honda Civic 2006 fuel consumption better than corolla 04??

Between Toyota corolla 04 and Honda Civic 06, which is stronger body wise. I may be be wrong o, but I have come to notice the body of Toyota tend to remain fit and strong over a long time.

There is this opinion that Honda civic usually developed gear problem unlike Toyota corolla; is it true?

Re: I Need Toyota Corolla 2004 Model - (nigerian Used) by naijadrivablog: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
levelup48:

@Mod

you can buy a Naija used Bank type on jiji dot ng.

Help With Fix For Wobbling Front Wheel / Accidented Honda Civic 05 / Siena, Ikenna, Sultaan Et Al - Mercedes G500 Question