Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:09 AM

"Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 (1079 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With / 4 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Attend Church Weekly (2) (3) (4)

"Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by MrDrey: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
"Adeboye, Oyedepo among 4 powerful pastors I fear" -says witch doctor, reveals 3 Nigerian pastors that come to him for power

Read details in link below....

https://livetimesng.com/adeboye-oyedepo-among-4-powerful-pastors-i-fear-says-witch-doctor-reveals-3-nigerian-pastors-that-come-to-him-for-power/

Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by solmusdesigns: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2021

There is something about Adeboye , any spiritual conscious person, wether Muslim , Christian or Buddhist can feel his energy

Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by judedwriter(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
Christians who can't fast and pray are toys or play things to native doctors.

Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by cassidy1996(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
fake
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by donnie(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
solmusdesigns:

There is something about Adeboye , any spiritual conscious person, wether Muslim , Christian or Buddhist can feel his energy

That is how you felt energy sotay.... Y'all wear masks as prerequisite to enter crusade.
He release energy sotay he is one of those spearheading the oneworld religion. He release energy sotay Rccg University is one of those testing and vaccinating Nigerians for this man made pestilence/ Plandemic.

That is how rccg churches will lead the pack of Covid19 compliant churches with texting and vaccination centres worldwide.

Any anergy that cannot show you that white Israel (the synagogue of Satan- Rev 2:9;3:9) and white Jesus are fake and untrue should be questioned. Any energy that leads millions in the worship of Satan is Satanic.
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by Donspicey: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Why all dis witch doctors and pastors never pray make thunder strike all the evil politicians holding dis country backward....

Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by solmusdesigns: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
donnie:

That is how you felt energy sotay.... Y'all wear masks as prerequisite to enter crusade.
He release energy sotay he is one of those spearheading the oneworld religion. He release energy sotay Rccg University is one of those testing and vaccinating Nigerians for this man made pestilence/ Plandemic.

That is how rccg churches will lead the pack of Covid19 compliant churches with texting and vaccination centres worldwide.

Any anergy that cannot show you that white Israel (the synagogue of Satan- Rev 2:9;3:9) and white Jesus are fake and untrue should be questioned. Any energy that leads millions in the worship of Satan is Satanic.

No una problem be that... Am not even a Christian so all that bullshit isn't my concern.

I just stated my comments based on my observation, and you are here capping unnecessary nonsense

I am a proud Muslim, and when my intuition is right about someone it's right

Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by Samunique(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sincerely speaking, these men are no ordinary men.
It only those who chose to hate on them will deny this. Even deep down their hearts, they know there's something special about these men.
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by Samunique(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
solmusdesigns:

No una problem be that... Am not even a Christian so all that bullshit isn't my concern.

I just stated my comments based on my observation, and you are here capping unnecessary nonsense

You're an honest man !!!
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by Fortune118005(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
It is well
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by TheStranger: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
What about this one? Is he one of those that patronize you?

Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by adekola72559: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
There is something about Adeboye , any spiritual conscious person, wether Muslim , Christian or Buddhist can feel his energy.
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by donnie(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
solmusdesigns:

I'm not with any of dem satanic religions, whether Islam Christianity Judaism etc.
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by bobestman(m): 1:13am On Jan 15, 2021
No matter how spiritual or powerful any man or pastor is, if He still pray with that "j" name, he is in total delusion.

Am telling you that Jesus is an impostor created to steal the identity of the true person....RA as in Raphael, Ramesh, Ramah, MaRAnata etc as you see in many biblical names. You all have forgotten them today and took what the pink men gave you that you can't even research to find the meaning so you will know it's all wrong.

RA is light. The light of God to the world. The dayspring from on high, the Sun/Son that light up the world. RA is the true biblical Christ and He is an African not a white Caucasian. He has many names but that Jesus is a no no and if you doubt it research it. It has no meaning in any language on earth.

On the tree/cross what was written was his acronym which is "INRI" and it's read as Iesua nazarene RA ieudda. The ppl then use ie not j cos the letter J is just 500yrs old. Some use RA as King. Iesua/Yeshua nazarene RA/King of Ieuda/Judah/Judah.

Wake up!
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by MightySparrow: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Man of the Living God
Re: "Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 by MightySparrow: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2021
This only one God, the God revealed from Israel, all others are fake.

Why Did God Created Us And Watch Us Sin And Die And Go To Hell Fire. / Jesus Loves Sinners Too / Theologists, Pastors & Apostles Of Christ