Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. (12061 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
collinsuchendu:

Lol. I'm sorry for the Insult.. I retract my comment and I apologise please.

Lol

Why?

Everyone with their opinion.

Some just wants to be noticed or make comments to get attention.

Don't worry about it.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
ShackWes:
all I see here is a disappointed gold digger screaming all over NL

u needed the phone badly though , cos I can imagine how much your phone hangs from the screenshot I'm seeing

I personally think it would be better if my phone hang, than your brain hanging all the time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Auxigen(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Deicide:
Which kind yeye font be this?
Of all the things she talked about its the font that bothers you?
undecided
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Liposure:
They are everywhere. Especially those bank scammers. That was how one was asking for my account number the other day. Said he was calling from my bank (Somebody i never knew from adam). When i refused, he changed and started fighting with me, ontop my account. In anger, i rained insults on him and subsequently ended the fùcking call

That bank fraud should be a common thing by now.

Many people actually fell for that then.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Richsteemit: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

I personally think it would be better if my phone hang, than your brain hanging all the time.

You won't make heaven sister which kind savage be dis? Make I read aaam again grin grin
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Vicogrin(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

jeez
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
u didnt tell us d type of phone he was going to send to u. I bet it was an iphone though.

You declined his advance but accepted his gift. Damn! Dz females sef.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by zexy2030(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

I really don't understand the joy some ladies derive from dating those into internet fraud( yahoo).

A girl told me a story of how she got used by her yahoo boyfriend. I'm not sure she's up to 17.

Few weeks later,she told me she was in a new relationship with a bigger yahoo guy.
You can say I was more than shocked.

We shall always have fools, karma must play her role on some destinies
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by lkillbrokehoes: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Noted
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by czarr(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Old format!
i no just get energy type my story here or more accurately the story of one girl for my area wey dem wan scam like this, the guy told the girl that the gold chain and laptop he is sending from abroad would land in abuja airport and she would pay 16,650 naira to transport it to her residence in imo state, she told the scammer she has someone(me) in abuja that can pick it at the airport, long story short she sent me the number of the supposed airport people responsible for delivering the package, they said that i must pay the money if not the package would return back.

Realising the scam i told them to be patient that i was going to the bank, after that i told them the bank is crowded and closed that i was now on my way to the ATM, my prayer na make the scammers dey bar dey order drink, after that i told them to not be angry that the atm at my side is not dispensing that i would call a friend to transfer money to them, na so i turn the bastardss their life ehn, they wasted atleast 500naira calling me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
czarr:
Old format!
i no just get energy type my story here or more accurately the story of one girl for my area wey dem wan scam like this, the guy told the girl that the gold chain and laptop he is sending from abroad would land in abuja airport and she would pay 16,650 naira to transport it to her residence in imo state, she told the scammer she has someone(me) in abuja that can pick it at the airport, long story short she sent me the number of the supposed airport people responsible for delivering the package, they said that i must pay the money if not the package would return back.

Realising the scam i told them to be patient that i was going to the bank, after that i told them the bank is crowded and closed that i was now on my way to the ATM, my prayer na make the scammers dey bar dey order drink, after that i told them to not be angry that the atm at my side is not dispensing that i would call a friend to transfer money to them, na so i turn the bastardss their life ehn, they wasted atleast 500naira calling me.

You wicked sha. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
u didnt tell us d type of phone he was going to send to u. I bet it was an iphone though.

You declined his advance but accepted his gift. Damn! Dz females sef.

Kai

Please try and re read the whole story.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Ghostrye: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Immediately I see stuff like double your money in 7 days or less, I already know it's a scam. Like how are you going to get me double of my money without me working for it, how does my money miraculously turn to two Funny thing is a lot of people still fall for these harebrained scams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by chuk65276: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
will soon modifiy to expose more of them brb
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by tyup(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Seems you're even the guy doing that.

If you're into such dirty thing, I'll advice you stop before you get burnt.

Take my advice

The truth is the Fraud mentality Virus killing y'all in the South hasn't spread to the North yet and the funny thing is, it'll kill y'all without spreading to the North

My Advice is you and y'all folks should get a Life and be an Advocate against Fraud cuz ur obviously Helpless
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Liposure:
They are everywhere. Especially those bank scammers. That was how one was asking for my account number the other day. Said he was calling from my bank (Somebody i never knew from adam). When i refused, he changed and started fighting with me, ontop my account. In anger, i rained insults on him and subsequently ended the fùcking call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by DoubleEngine007: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Liposure:
Very stupid people. They will be calling you at night by 8 or 9pm ,and the next thing they will say,is that he or she is calling from the bank,at night o. Funny enough ,people still fall for them,most especially the aged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by theNOISEmaker: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Deicide:
Which kind yeye font be this?
no be small yeye
. My eyes got strained from reading it.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

Kai
Please try and re read the whole story.
I've read d damn thing nd i aint changing my view on it.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
grin the format is very lame and any human being with at least normal sense would know straight away it's scam.but still good u share ur experience incase for ppl with abnormally low iq and excessive greed who might fall for this childlish scam

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:
Will make this as concise as possible.

Men are not even left out cause they make use of beautiful female pictures (their girlfriends perhaps) to lure men in.

Stay safe.
lol e don tey wey guys dey use pictures of attractive ladies to scam other dudes nau.even here in nl it's been done and in most cases na pictures of instagram models wey dem collect dem dey use or they use hacked female facebook accounts with pictures of attractive females.its rare for such guys to use d pictures of their real girlfriends.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by TruthSeeker1: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO
You said you gave him a "fake home address", how then did the package get to you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

Lol

Why?

Everyone with their opinion.

Some just wants to be noticed or make comments to get attention.

Don't worry about it.

It was just for fun but I said I'm sorry. Or are you finding it hard to forgive me?
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by talk2hb1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

Facebook as we all know is a platform for all (good,bad).
I bet you know scammers abound everywhere,you just won't be able to know the skills and new methods they come up with.

I personally, tend to accept every friend request that comes into my list,why because I find it fun doing. Not like I'm a fan of chatting with this people(who majority are mostly kids below age 15).

A message came in and surprisingly,it was from a new friend who goes by the name Peter Agann (fake name). You guessed right

Chatting kicked off and he revealed quite a lot in just that little time. He told me how he wanted us to be more than just friends and so many other long bla bla bla messages. I declined but,my new friend insisted and all of a sudden he told me he was on his way to get me a brand new phone.

Hmmmm. I knew something was amiss but,I played along.

He took so many photos (when he was on his way to get the phone, at the mall and the phone he bought).

The interesting part that I know will get any lady believing it to be true was when he took a picture of the package,wrapped in a DHL delivery bag. With my name and fake home address (which I gave him) on it.

He said DHL will deliver the package within 24hrs and I should go collect it immediately it gets to the country else,they take it back to the main source. Funny,right?

I accepted but, kept playing along. He sent me a number which I was meant to make use of in any case the gift gets to the country,told me they'll call to confirm and give me any other important info.

The long awaited goods arrived and I called the number he gave me. The guy that picked the call changed his voice immediately (I noticed that).

A condition was given.

It was demanded of me to pay some certain amount of money before I can get the gift. If not,I won't get the gift delivered and it would automatically be sent back to Mr Peter.

At this point,I told Mr Peter that I knew all the games he was playing,right from day one.
He blocked me immediately and barred me from calling him.

I used another number and a girl picked.
What does that tell you? They make use of the same number to defraud both gender(both male and female).
On the WhatsApp page,a girl's picture was used and on Facebook a male.

They are everywhere on social media(especially dating sites) and they target mostly African or African American women.

Men are not even left out cause they make use of beautiful female pictures (their girlfriends perhaps) to lure men in.

Those guys are smart and I couldn't help but come to the terms that anyone can actually fall victim.

I don't blame the victims at all, why? Cause this fraudsters have a very perfect high IQ.

Few months down the line I got threat msgs on WhatsApp but,I wasn't bothered cause I'm certain they can't trace me.

What I'm typing all along,ladies and gentlemen,please be careful. A scammer wouldn't want to know if that money in your acct is your last kobo.
Be contented with the little you have.

Don't let greed or get rich quick syndrome to over shadow you.

They are on every social media group. That lady or man's photo you've been salivating on might just be another money sucker on the loose.

How can this get to DHL delivery services?

Cause when this thing happened,i thought DHL was another scam entirely. Until I got to know scammers are making use of everything available.

Stay safe.
Did you remember to ask where he works?
I bet he will say he works for Microsoft Apple Company
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Ffolksy: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

Facebook as we all know is a platform for all (good,bad).
I bet you know scammers abound everywhere,you just won't be able to know the skills and new methods they come up with.

I personally, tend to accept every friend request that comes into my list,why because I find it fun doing. Not like I'm a fan of chatting with this people(who majority are mostly kids below age 15).

A message came in and surprisingly,it was from a new friend who goes by the name Peter Agann (fake name). You guessed right

Chatting kicked off and he revealed quite a lot in just that little time. He told me how he wanted us to be more than just friends and so many other long bla bla bla messages. I declined but,my new friend insisted and all of a sudden he told me he was on his way to get me a brand new phone.

Hmmmm. I knew something was amiss but,I played along.

He took so many photos (when he was on his way to get the phone, at the mall and the phone he bought).

The interesting part that I know will get any lady believing it to be true was when he took a picture of the package,wrapped in a DHL delivery bag. With my name and fake home address (which I gave him) on it.

He said DHL will deliver the package within 24hrs and I should go collect it immediately it gets to the country else,they take it back to the main source. Funny,right?

I accepted but, kept playing along. He sent me a number which I was meant to make use of in any case the gift gets to the country,told me they'll call to confirm and give me any other important info.

The long awaited goods arrived and I called the number he gave me. The guy that picked the call changed his voice immediately (I noticed that).

A condition was given.

It was demanded of me to pay some certain amount of money before I can get the gift. If not,I won't get the gift delivered and it would automatically be sent back to Mr Peter.

At this point,I told Mr Peter that I knew all the games he was playing,right from day one.
He blocked me immediately and barred me from calling him.

I used another number and a girl picked.
What does that tell you? They make use of the same number to defraud both gender(both male and female).
On the WhatsApp page,a girl's picture was used and on Facebook a male.

They are everywhere on social media(especially dating sites) and they target mostly African or African American women.

Those guys are smart and I couldn't help but come to the terms that anyone can actually fall victim.

I don't blame the victims at all, why? Cause this fraudsters have a very perfect high IQ.

Few months down the line I got threat msgs on WhatsApp but,I wasn't bothered cause I'm certain they can't trace me.

What I'm typing all along,ladies and gentlemen,please be careful. A scammer wouldn't want to know if that money in your acct is your last kobo.
Be contented with the little you have.

Don't let greed or get rich quick syndrome to over shadow you.

They are on every social media group. That lady or man's photo you've been salivating on might just be another money sucker on the loose.

How can this get to DHL delivery services?

Cause when this thing happened,i thought DHL was another scam entirely. Until I got to know scammers are making use of everything available.

Stay safe.

Haha. Smart you. I remember this same format was used on one of my female colleagues sometime in 2014.

The scammer feigned her old friend during secondary school days who was lucky to be connecting with her again via facebook. I don't even know if she didn't try to talk to him on video.

Summarily, the guy started professing love to her. He even proposed at some point, and promised her he would come home before long so they could get married. She fell completely, and I was even happy for her.

Then the sending of gift came in, and she emptied her account. It was a long list of exotic gifts, including 10k dollars. She had spent personal 350k, and borrowed 100k from her mum. Then it was the time to borrow 50k from me. That was when I got involved cos I was curious to know what she wanted 50k for. Then she opened up to me. I immediately suspected foul play, and told her to tell lover boy she couldn't raise the 50k and that the package should be returned to him so he could come with it since he was coming home before long. Like magic, he blocked her immediately. My colleague almost collapse. A whole Human Resources and Admin Manager weeping in my office like a baby. In fact she fell sick and couldn't come to work for two weeks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by purples25(f): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Haha.

One of them on Facebook tried it with me too. I contacted another friend of mine from Nairaland. Guy told me it was a scam. Mr Kanyidi thank you for saving me from a scam.

I was so shocked when, some months later, I sent a link to the same person that claimed they were doing business, that said I should sharply send my 25 000 which I earned from writing a truth or dare/ game book for kids.

This person that had been speaking to me with polished English......hmm.....was speaking correct pidgin. I confronted him/her on what he had tried to do. He said he didn't do anything and he doesn't know me.

Haha....I would have cried if i lost that money. Writing day and night to earn it, and planning on it.

People are wicked.

1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ffolksy:

Haha. Smart you. I remember this same format was used on one of my female colleagues sometime in 2014.

The scammer feigned her old friend during secondary school days who was lucky to be connecting with her again via facebook. I don't even know if she didn't try to talk to him on video.

Summarily, the guy started professing love to her. He even proposed at some point, and promised her he would come home before long so they could get married. She fell completely, and I was even happy for her.

Then the sending of gift came in, and she emptied her account. It was a long list of exotic gifts, including 10k dollars. She had spent personal 350k, and borrowed 100k from her mum. Then it was the time to borrow 50k from me. That was when I got involved cos I was curious to know what she wanted 50k for. Then she opened up to me. I immediately suspected foul play, and told her to tell lover boy she couldn't raise the 50k and that the package should be returned to him so he could come with it since he was coming home before long. Like magic, he blocked her immediately. My colleague almost collapse. A whole Human Resources and Admin Manager weeping in my office like a baby. In fact she fell sick and couldn't come to work for two weeks.

Lol

Love really moved her.

I can't really blame her cause,the format this guys use is way beyond physical.
They can easily control your mind,twist your head in the name of romance.
I knew why I shared that here cause, some ladies will still fall for it.

They'll make the delivery so real that you will obviously believe. In fact,you'll empty your current and future acct.

My heart really goes to your colleague. Hope she's doing well now??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Stevecrown1818(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
My sis was once in this same situation about five years. The trick has been on for years.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
purples25:
Haha.

One of them on Facebook tried it with me too. I contacted another friend of mine from Nairaland. Guy told me it was a scam. Mr Kanyidi thank you for saving me from a scam.

I was so shocked when, some months later, I sent a link to the same person that claimed they were doing business, that said I should sharply send my 25 000 which I earned from writing a truth or dare/ game book for kids.

This person that had been speaking to me with polished English......hmm.....was speaking correct pidgin. I confronted him/her on what he had tried to do. He said he didn't do anything and he doesn't know me.

Haha....I would have cried if i lost that money. Writing day and night to earn it, and planning on it.

People are wicked.

Hahahahahahaha
Baba changed tone grin

This is seriously funny. That's how they'll entirely deny you grin

Those people are smartly evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
talk2hb1:

Did you remember to ask where he works?
I bet he will say he works for Microsoft Apple Company

Exactly.
How did you guess perfectly? grin

For my mind I wondered who he was calling mumu.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by talk2hb1(m): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

Exactly.
How did you guess perfectly? grin

For my mind I wondered who he was calling mumu.

I have experience it too, your package landed in Abuja through British Airways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. / Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.