Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,637,462 members, 6,169,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 February 2021 at 05:23 PM

45 Businesses To Start With 50K In Nigeria Today- Profitable Business Ideas 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 45 Businesses To Start With 50K In Nigeria Today- Profitable Business Ideas 2021 (251 Views)

I Need A Very Lucrative Business I Can Start With 50k / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

45 Businesses To Start With 50K In Nigeria Today- Profitable Business Ideas 2021 by bukkiideas01: 2:55pm On Jan 14
Starting a business in Nigeria is no longer an exception but the norm. From employees who desire to earn some side income to augment their monthly salaries to students looking to make some money for themselves while in school or even unemployed graduates who seek to create employment for themselves, almost everyone wants to venture into a business in Nigeria.

As many of us are aware, one of the major constraints for intending entrepreneurs in Nigeria is funding.  But let me tell you the good news. There are hundreds of businesses to start with 50k in Nigeria or less.

I’m glad to share with you some of the businesses you can start with 50k in Nigeria or less today. And as you think of any of these businesses as a good idea, and probably make plans on starting it, I wish you the very best.

Now, without further ado, below are the 45 businesses to start with 50k in Nigeria:

Business to start with 50k in Nigeria - Foodstuff sales

If there was anything that many people learned during the Covid-19 pandemic, it was the importance and our dependence on food as a basic human need. At some point, almost all businesses were locked down leaving food item sellers and other few essential businesses.

What I love about this business is the fact that with 50k, you would start the business on a grand scale. Even with 30k or 20k, you can start. All you need is a good location and some food items for sale.

Sales of honey/palm oil and other naturals

Talking about healthy living, many Nigerian living in urban areas have now developed a love for home-made and chemical-free natural products like honey, palm oil, good gaari (cassava flakes) from the more rural areas of Nigeria (Eastern or southwest parts or others).

If you live outside of Lagos in Nigeria, this could be a good business idea for you that you can start with little money. You already have customers waiting for you. This business is indeed a gold mine.!

Hand sanitizer production/sales

Tell you what, hand sanitizers have come to stay. People are now more conscious than ever before of the need to always sanitize their hands especially after they come in contact with dirty surfaces.  This awareness has created a business on its own.

This is one of the best businesses to start with 50k in Nigeria. All you need is a little training on making a hand sanitizer which should cost less than 20k, some material which would cost less than 30k and a few customers that you can convince.

For this business to thrive, your products must be good and you need an enlightened customer base.

Production and sales of bedsheets/ pillowcase

This is another low-cost business that will get started with 50k or less here in Nigeria. Beddings and pillowcases are essential items in every middle-income earning households in Nigeria. People like myself have about 6 pairs of bedsheets and some even more.

Am sure you can imagine the prospect of this business already. With 50k to purchase materials (if you want to do the sowing by yourself), and get sowing machines. You may want to leverage Instagram App to produce contents that would drive sales.

Sales of skin care products/organic[/b]s

“Skincare” is the next most common word now in Nigeria next to the president’s name, lol. Many Nigerians (especially females) are obsessed with skincare products that would either give them a skin tone or help bring radiance in their skin. The skincare line is one of the products of the “naturals movement”.

If you are interested in this business, it’s something you can start with the little 50k you have saved. But you need expertise when it comes to producing the products. You may also learn it within the limit of your budget – 50k.

Remember to start small, start now and start with what you have. What can make you start out is to carve a niche, i.e, elderly ones, babies, new moms, etc., and remember, knowledge and skill is everything in this type of business.
[b]
General Cleaning/Homes and Offices/Fumigation

People move and change houses from time to time. This creates a need for house cleaning services especially for busy, middle-high income earning families in urban cities in Nigeria. Office cleaning is also quite common.

This is a cool side business you could start with 50k or even 30k. It requires little expertise but will thrive on trust and competence. Ensure you and your people observe standard practices that would make your customers keep coming and referring to others.

Ice cream and healthy yogurt production

From the way things are going, producers of soft drinks high on caffeine and sugar may soon have to bite their fingers with the level of enlightenment about the consumption of such items in Nigeria. But people would need alternatives.

Already, I’ll rather take healthy yogurts and fruit ice cream that are locally made than popular soft drinks in a black and red bottle or even the popular one in orange, the same applied to malt drinks. This trend had created a huge business opportunity. The choice is yours to make.

See 39 more businesses you an start with 50k in Nigeria in the original post here: https://ideaslane.com/45-businesses-to-start-with-50k-in-nigeria-today/
Re: 45 Businesses To Start With 50K In Nigeria Today- Profitable Business Ideas 2021 by Mide3367: 3:12pm On Jan 14
I was expecting read more... angry

(1) (Reply)

I Need Solar Power Solution / Myfunlife / A.G.O For Sale Available Trucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.