Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) (58353 Views)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by lagdmark(m): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2021
Cousin9999:
Germany and Italy are trash.

Go to Spain. At least he can find work, papers, decent food and pleasant women there. He could find a green card wife there. Spanish isn't hard to learn.
You mumu too much and you know! Ode you say Germany naa trash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by dasparrow: 12:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

I have said this many times. I live in Europe and have met Nigerians from Italy, Spain, Greece and seemingly economically unviable countries try to reside where I live. I tell them never to attempt residing illegally. It is hell.
If not that African leaders are animals, the plight of Africans desperately traveling out to seek greener pastures would make them sit tight and fix the continent for good.
That is why I have said repeatedly, for the sake of humanity let these western countries take over African and run it as their overseas territory. We have animals in power who would never get it right

People like you don't get it and don't learn from history either. The white man is solidly behind African leaders. Europe and the West does not want Africa to rise. This is why they are always looking for African leaders that will never put the interests of African citizens first.

There are many Black people who are citizens of Caribbean countries that happened to be overseas territories of Britain, France or the Netherlands and the citizens of these overseas territories are still oftentimes economically disadvantaged and still have to travel to Britain, Netherlands or France to seek the proverbial "greener pastures."

Why do many of you have such a love affair with the white race? The same race that never wants to see you rise. The same race that threw together a whole bunch of incompatible African ethnic groups and forced them to share a country against their wishes. A people who have killed, lynched, maimed and oppressed Africans from the time they first met Africans. A people who have never hidden their hate and disdain for the African race.

Did you not see what the white man did to Africans in countries like South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, the Congo, Nigeria, etc? Are you aware that white people have always connived with self hating African coons to kill any African leader who as much as attempted to put the interests of Africans first?

Why are you eager to have a race that enslaved, colonized and oppressed your people take over your people yet again? Were Africans not living their lives and had functioning thriving societies before they became a conquered people and had their cultural values stripped away from them and forced to speak the colonizers' language, practice the colonizers' culture and religion and taught African history from the colonizers' point of view?

Mental slavery is real and it is time we Africans emancipate ourselves from it. Ask yourself why the Europeans, their ancestors and descendants don't want Africans to create their own countries along ethnic lines. They know African nations will rise if they are allowed to create their own countries and do things their way, and the rise of Africa will be the demise of Europe.

Educate yourself and stop wishing evil on the African race. Stop being an agent of white supremacy. Stop wishing that we get colonized again by a group of people who have always been our enemies. Wake up!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Kennyswag: 12:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Yeyenairaland:

Awon ofe nmanu grin grin grin
awon olori pelebe grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by nikdam: 12:52am On Jan 15, 2021
adonainana:
Travelling out of Nigeria and making more than those in Nigeria middle
Class is 50/50. I recently went to view one estate like that in Lekki phase 2, I couldn’t believe my eyes see houses worth 20 million naira being sold out like pure water.

Now how many people who travelled out of Nigeria 5 or 10 years ago can afford 20 million naira. Very very few intact sometimes non of them

Most people abroad are literally just hiding there under the good road, electricity and whatsoever these indomie genenration and beyond want

Recently I was working with a panel beater here in Nigeria he sold a used car to me for 250,000 naira and he said that was his 4th car. I wanted to cry.

How some people build and complete big mansions and drive through 1.4 million Toyota innthis nigeria without any credit facility is beyond me

But tbh each to their own sha

The hustle continues
And these kind of people will still be asking someone living on credit abroad for money o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 15, 2021
This’s sad but I think that he should go to the authorities in that country after all nothing worst can happen.

@nickvannilla
@royalads
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by dasparrow: 1:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Empiree:
pls dont saythis. You have no idea what people go through. If you can be of help please do. if you can not, you are free to be quiet or at least offer your prayers for his safety.

It seems you guys think "ilu oyinbo" is all about making money and enjoying life. Even people with papers suffer needles to say undocumented immigrants. I am just wondering about his case tough. Five yrs and he is tired. I have a family friend in Germany since 2003 and no papers. i wont elaborate. You think say it is easy?. Even if you get their woman pregnant for papers, German immigration would do anything to brainwash the lady that you only want papers and you will dump her. I am firsthand witness here. Don't ask me how I know. This man that tells you he's going home knows exactly what he is talking about.

Don't mind Nigerians. What do they know? When you try to warn them about danger ahead, they will never listen. That is how many of them have derailed from their God-given destinies. They don't realize that abroad is more than what they are shown in the hollywood movies and on main stream media.

They refuse to realize that the white man who has always historically hated the African/black race did not create his society for Africans and their descendants to come and enjoy. This is why white people are oftentimes very hostile towards anyone who isn't white. But when you try to educate our people, they just don't get it. They blatantly refuse to get it. It's quite unfortunate. Let them keep learning the hard way like Mr Elijah.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Cousin9999: 1:36am On Jan 15, 2021
dasparrow:

People like you don't get it and don't learn from history either. The white man is solidly behind African leaders. Europe and the West does not want Africa to rise. This is why they are always looking for African leaders that will never put the interests of African citizens first.

There are many Black people who are citizens of Caribbean countries that happened to be overseas territories of Britain, France or the Netherlands and the citizens of these overseas territories are still oftentimes economically disadvantaged and still have to travel to Britain, Netherlands or France to seek the proverbial "greener pastures."

Why do many of you have such a love affair with the white race? The same race that never wants to see you rise. The same race that threw together a whole bunch of incompatible African ethnic groups and forced them to share a country against their wishes. A people who have killed, lynched, maimed and oppressed Africans from the time they first met Africans. A people who have never hidden their hate and disdain for the African race.

Did you not see what the white man did to Africans in countries like South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, the Congo, Nigeria, etc? Are you aware that white people have always connived with self hating African coons to kill any African leader who as much as attempted to put the interests of Africans first?

Why are you eager to have a race that enslaved, colonized and oppressed your people take over your people yet again? Were Africans not living their lives and had functioning thriving societies before they became a conquered people and had their cultural values stripped away from them and forced to speak the colonizers' language, practice the colonizers' culture and religion and taught African history from the colonizers' point of view?

Mental slavery is real and it is time we Africans emancipate ourselves from it. Ask yourself why the Europeans, their ancestors and descendants don't want Africans to create their own countries along ethnic lines. They know African nations will rise if they are allowed to create their own countries and do things their way, and the rise of Africa will be the demise of Europe.

Educate yourself and stop wishing evil on the African race. Stop being an agent of white supremacy. Stop wishing that we get colonized again by a group of people who have always been our enemies. Wake up!

!
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by hakeem4(m): 2:14am On Jan 15, 2021
Empiree:
pls dont saythis. You have no idea what people go through. If you can be of help please do. if you can not, you are free to be quiet or at least offer your prayers for his safety.

It seems you guys think "ilu oyinbo" is all about making money and enjoying life. Even people with papers suffer needles to say undocumented immigrants. I am just wondering about his case tough. Five yrs and he is tired. I have a family friend in Germany since 2003 and no papers. i wont elaborate. You think say it is easy?. Even if you get their woman pregnant for papers, German immigration would do anything to brainwash the lady that you only want papers and you will dump her. I am firsthand witness here. Don't ask me how I know. This man that tells you he's going home knows exactly what he is talking about.

Why should I pray for him. We’ve always said never travel illegally, now he wants to use tax payers money to bring him back
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Empiree: 2:40am On Jan 15, 2021
hakeem4:

Why should I pray for him. We’ve always said never travel illegally, now he wants to use tax payers money to bring him back
whatever rocks your boat, pal. He is just trying to get back home. That's all he asked for.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 3:12am On Jan 15, 2021
wale377:
Nigerian man beg to be deported back to Nigeria after residing in Italy/Germany for 5 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3PbCUv6ghk

A Nigerian man, Elijah Amusan, who has been residing in Germany/Italy for five years has cried out for help to return back to Nigeria.

The man who spoke in Yoruba, said he arrived Italy in 2016 and has tried without being successful on getting his papers to legally reside there. He appealed to everyone to help him return home.

"My name is Elijah Amusan. I came to Italy in 2016. I tried getting my documents since 2016 to no avail. I tried getting a lawyer as well to help me get my document, I couldn't obtain the document.

I spent four years without a job or receiving any pocket money. I have come to beg everyone in Africa and in Nigeria to please rescue me so I can come back to Nigeria."

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKBsMGCjNZz/?igshid=1cfwp1vr1v6d3
stay there we don dash you to oyinbo.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Sweeterthansuga: 3:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Pls let us know how we can help
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:27am On Jan 15, 2021
Yoruba people, only few educated one's among them with good profession , makes it in diaspora, and 9/10 of those that made it in abroad without white colar jobs are into internet scam or arrangee love marriage with the locals.. Yoruba men can not go out at the street of Berlin and do menial jobs just to earn a living like their east counterparts, if he remembers the owambe and free ewedu he enjoyed back home, he go say , make i remain jobless than to hustle.... when I came to abroad Newly the Yoruba guy I share apartment with has been there for close to 3 decade without going home, he live as if , there is oshogobo or ibadan, people told me since he came there he have been without job, he refused to work and I asked how he uses to survive after all these years , they told me his aged parents has sold all their lands in the village because of him, they usually send money to him from Nigeria then oooo before they went bankrupt and sold the remaining land and now live in mud house . Back to our topic, please let's contribute and buy this one ticket before he commits suicide in Germany , u know suicide is in their bloodstream... Eg Awolowo of great memory killed himself out of frustration after jilted by his own kinsmen
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Hongkog:
Not everybody outside Nigerian is enjoying o, sometimes it better to stay home and hustle as time goes on everything will work out.
close this ur mouth
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by ruffplay: 4:24am On Jan 15, 2021
He is a joker
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Temptee101(m): 6:03am On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:
Underestimate village people at your own detriment!

As you’re praying against poverty, pray against village people also cos they’re deadlier than Buhari.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by mu2sa2: 6:12am On Jan 15, 2021
Grandest:

Hmm. Noted. Thanks. Did you say never? Chai... What do I do now?
I pray you succeed, but it takes time.Ordinarily, the system is supposed to reverse a failed transaction within 48 hours, but if this doesn't happen you have to complain to the bank, who will refer the issue to inter switch. They will usually tell you it would be resolved within 21 days. If you're not lucky, 21 days will drag until you get tired and probably throw in the towel. I know of friend who had the issue of debit- without- dispense at first bank atm, using fcmb card. For 3 months she kept going to and fro between both banks until one day an fcmb officer asked her to just forget about the 10k. That's how the poor woman's 10k disappeared, not to talk of time wasted plus transport expenses.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Realguyman1(m): 6:15am On Jan 15, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Dem know how the thing take hard Na why dem dey tell people for home say make dem nor try am... If e nor hard , everybody for dey do am Na

If to say e easy, naija for don empty na
I understand u bros, but this guy own mata na pure deceiving, because deportation for Europe nor hard at all, na to go there be the koko. Why he nor come and begin dey roll the street of Italy wether he nor go see say he go find himself for naija sharp sharp. Or better still by himself waka go meet those Italian police and tell say he wan go back to he country, wether those Italian police nor go gladly carry am go Nigeria embassy and run am sharp sharp for am, ( because most of them there done turn themselves to miscreant and dey give the Italians problems). So wetin I dey try talk be say Italian police nor go waste time for that kind thing at all. If u know u know.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by olmoRoc: 6:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Just visit an IOM office if you're really ready to return home.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Realguyman1(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2021
izibili44:
Guy something is wrong with this guy. My cousin dey road to Libya and we dey wait make him cross to Italy. You dey talk nonsense. Well thank God no be Edo man. We for beat am tire if he come BK.
Bros nor mine am jor! Na agbero work and omonile tinx wey he dey miss for Yoruba land dey worry am.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by sisqology(m): 6:53am On Jan 15, 2021
Just go to a supermarket and steal something or slap a police, or better still, go to immigration office. You will be deported
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Ibrocalculus(m): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2021
Data

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

grin

Oga keep fulfilling your destiny yoruba vs Igbo is the only thing you have come into this life to do

i know you are angry at me that i m not giving your turn on by engaging you in una hungry man tribal bullcrap so you can masturbate your life out on childish bigotry

E get watin person dey pass i dont do nonsense

I no know watin concerm Niger republic Man with Nigeria matter ooo

òluku ópkò
Lol
I thought u said u re a hustler, show us ur bank statement na grin

Poor fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Ritztravels: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Ichabodcrane(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2021
hakeem4:
Did you beg us when you were going?

Why should we rescue now?
The likes of you will come to preach when this man commits suicide. Words of hope are what this man needs. If u can't contribute financially, just say something nice, I might go a long way.
No offense though
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Omoslim26: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2021
chinchonglee:

Lol
I thought u said u re a hustler, show us ur bank statement na grin

Poor fool.

Thief Ole Onyeoshi scammer i should shpw you my Bank Statement abi ok i am coming

na tyre fuel and matches go settle your matter las las

my papa no be Dangote or Adeleke i am just one nigga dat have sworn to màke sure my kids to not suffer want in life so i fixate my mind on how to sell my shawarma,chicken and chips,smoothie,fruit juice and spaghetti specia with body shapers waist trainers and sport belt no time to be doing rubbish

no sane person dat have a future and purpose in life will be severely looking for who will engage in in yoruba vs igbo argument like you constantly do

Well sha na your destiny you dey fulfill you come this life come do yoruba vs igbo

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Realguyman1(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2021
dasparrow:

Blame blame blame, that's what u Africans are always good at. For the pass 60yrs the British have leave Nigeria for us to govern by ourselves and still, there is no good thing to show for. Shay na the white na make una dey elect dumb dunce like Buhari and co put for power abi. Make una dey there dey blame white people, make una nor go find how una go do una problem, in a million years to come una go still dey like this dey blame white people. Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by simcomu: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Have you stayed in a severely cold country before , if you have stayed there.You will know that it is a bad thing to be homeless and helpless in a foreignland.You will understand that to hussle in nigeria is better than die abroad: i have come across Nigerians in Germany with terrible cases,Homeless, sleeping in Buses.No work, they cant work, no bank account.Leaving like slave, it is very terrible and i pray you dont experience it,Even people with document are still struggling abroad.i have seen Nigerians who come in illegally die abroad:

Fahdiga:
This one don't know wetin him de talk. He doesn't know that Nigeria under Buhari is hell. he better stay there, work hard and hope that one day he will 'pick'.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

Thief Ole Onyeoshi scammer i should shpw you my Bank Statement abi ok i am coming

na tyre fuel and matches go settle your matter las las

my papa no be Dangote or Adeleke i am just one nigga dat have sworn to màke sure my kids to not suffer want in life so i fixate my mind on how to sell my shawarma,chicken and chips,smoothie,fruit juice and spaghetti specia with body shapers waist trainers and sport belt no time to be doing rubbish

no sane person dat have a future and purpose in life will be severely looking for who will engage in in yoruba vs igbo argument like you constantly do

Well sha na your destiny you dey fulfill you come this life come do yoruba vs igbo
Lool! So u re jst a sharwama seller.
Brother hustle more... Stop bragging online.
You have nothing
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by simcomu: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2021
you think the oyinbos are stupid,most of them hate blacks: Most of the white people dont marry again :things are changing now, they dont marry and dont want to have children.Most of the young ones will not marry an asylum seeker, they only like blacks as sex slave.When they are in bad mood, they call you for sex .they love their jobs more than children and only think of children when they are getting old and some dont even want children:They will never marry because alot of things are attached to marriage.Taxes etc No lady want to marry and end her career inorder to look after kids:some marry blacks and the guy becomes houseboy who will sit at home, take kids to school etc.However, one can still find some good ones, it is luck .They are wiser now, they know you need document, they wil use you till they are satisfied

i
Sweetcho:
So you mean to tell me he cant get one fat obolo white to marry?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by simcomu: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2021
just imagine telling a star in Nigeria to go abroad, you know he will struggle and can never be as succesful as when he is in Nigeria:Going abroad is not meant for everybody, some people are destined to make it big in Nigeria.When you leave where God wants you to be and you go abroad , you will only struggle.I am not saying people should not go abroad, but its good to be at right place at right time.Not everybody can cope with the life abroad,the weather etc. the stress etc. Imagine somebody working 15 hours abroad to survive, this person might have never done this kind of hard job before.I know Nigerians who work 12 hours a day abroad, sleep 5 hours , spend 5 hours on road. Is this life?

LongNipple:
This should tell people that it's one thing to travel to any "ABROAD" and it's another thing to remain their.

It's not everyone's destiny to travel out.

For some, God has said you will make it in your home country. Don't get me wrong, I hope to travel out someday but if it is the will of God, it will happen.

And lastly, it always best for people to seek the face of God before anything. Let God himself lead you. If God says, you will travel, you will definitely make it wherever you go. If not, wherever you are, he will bless you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures / Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.