Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS (5352 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures / Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa shows her fans some part of her body, she said the parts shown always give her courage and makes her feel powerful.

Temmi Ovwasa is a Nigerian artiste, former YBNL signee.

She wrote;
Everyday I look at this ,
I feel powerful.
Live,Love and remember you're the shit.

See her post and the photos below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/01/ybnl-princess-shows-part-of-her-body-to.html

1 Share

Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by ncpat(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
We don see next please �

1 Like

Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Hongkog(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Powerful ke

4 Likes

Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Livescores: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
drug in action.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Birdeyeview: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Who get time for this self-aclaimed witch.
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Powerful grin
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
I keep saying this ....this girl needs therapy... she's not okay...

4 Likes

Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by longetivity(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good girl gone worse

1 Like

Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Houseofglam7(f): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
undecided
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by oladipupo38880: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
dis one even dey sing selfANYWAY , ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by ednut1(m): 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
Be like corpse
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by lkillbrokehoes: 5:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
I keep saying this ....this girl needs therapy... she's not okay...
She's hideous and needs help ASAP
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by pyyxxaro: 5:41am On Jan 15, 2021
See her big head like Lacazette own undecided
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by femi4: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2021
O dabi Oku
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Debbyblahempire(f): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
She's hideous and needs help ASAP

She's not a ugly person though....but her dressing and make up...plus her skin looking...

They should get her help...
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Bornsinner7: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2021
She need better Congo shiner, one wey go polish both inside and outside . reset the brain to factory settings
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Ifybwoy7: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

She's not a ugly person though....but her dressing and make up...plus her skin looking...

They should get her help...
her make up makes her look dirty and i guess that's what she want. considerin she might be gay
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2021
Ifybwoy7:
her make up makes her look dirty and i guess that's what she want. considerin she might be gay

She's gay....but her own is "weirder" than normal...
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Ifybwoy7: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

She's gay....but her own is "weirder" than normal...
yea true. shez feeling herself way too much, forgetting she has a career.
that's her problem
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2021
she's very dirty
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Debbyblahempire(f): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Ifybwoy7:
yea true. shez feeling herself way too much, forgetting she has a career.
that's her problem

If she's feeling herself sef...e for no pain me...if yhu go to her Twitter page yhull see her posts....very sick and twisted...
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Ifybwoy7: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

If she's feeling herself sef...e for no pain me...if yhu go to her Twitter page yhull see her posts....very sick and twisted...
she's psycho then and it can only lead to one thing for her.... Oblivion, especially in Nigeria.
Re: YBNL Princess Shows Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS by Gadafii: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
omo this banny toetoe go hard like camel skin oo

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Black Actresses 2014 / Yepa! Nicki Minaj Nude Photos Leaked (18+) / Blogger, Linda Ikeji Goes Half Nude [see Photos..]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.