Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja (5778 Views)

Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her / Should I Date To Marry Again Or Find A Surrogate Mother To Have A Child? / My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by Iceyjayz: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Stacyomolola:

Uncle take your fatherly concern / brotherly concern elsewhere, its not needed here.
Do you expect me to see something that isn't right and keep quiet? even God go vex for me.
Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by Stacyomolola(f): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Do you expect me to see something that isn't right and keep quiet? even God go vex for me.
Uncle i and your SA girlfriend are two different entities, take your concern/brotherly love to her, its not needed here, plus (to your tent o israel).
Mind your business, stay away from poke-nosing. HABA

1 Like

Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by Iceyjayz: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Stacyomolola:

Uncle i and your SA girlfriend are two different entities, take your concern/brotherly love to her, its not needed here, plus (to your tent o israel).
Mind your business, stay away from poke-nosing. HABA
Really? smh. you need to change though, you need to really change.

1 Like

Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by dammyz101(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
annford:

I'd have ignored your stupidity but let me for a moment, dignity your rants with an answer. You called me a 'broke ass'? The money I have, the money my family has, would forever be your prayer point. Do you have a functional bank account, if yes, what's the balance? You lots come online just to show how daft and irresponsible you are. Before you throw insults at someone, just for your own sake, research on them. If you had up to a million naira to your family's name, why then are you pained by my offer? You just take up your cheap, secondhand phone and start calling someone broke. I do not make noise about my earning, but son, I make clean 6 figures every week. It is not every rich man that is noisy.
Look at u coming here to rant abt money wen u already showd how broke and greedy u are by offerring just 1m for a human life. Can u even mold a finger with clay? Take ur filty as money outa yah. U wan play God with stolen family wealth. Fuckoff!
Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by Stacyomolola(f): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Really? smh. you need to change though, you need to really change.
Mo ti gbo

1 Like

Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by dammyz101(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Bloody broke ass child trafficing bastard talking trash.
Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by Iceyjayz: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Stacyomolola:

Mo ti gbo
You know I really mean well to you? you might be upset with me but I will rather say the truth than keeping quiet. grin
Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by Stacyomolola(f): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Iceyjayz:
You know I really mean well to you? you might be upset with me but I will rather say the truth than keeping quiet. grin
yes mentorrrrr!!!
Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by Stacyomolola(f): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Yes mentorrrrr.
LOL
Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by Iceyjayz: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Stacyomolola:
Yes mentorrrrr. LOL
Lol okay, have a nice day. grinwink
Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by annford: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
dammyz101:

Look at u coming here to rant abt money wen u already showd how broke and greedy u are by offerring just 1m for a human life. Can u even mold a finger with clay? Take ur filty as money outa yah. U wan play God with stolen family wealth. Fuckoff!

'Stolen wealth', you wrote? Oh wow! how convenient! You reek of stupidity and folly
Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by Edolor(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2021
Please I need your contact
Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by wealthtrak: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
annford:
A surrogate mother is urgently needed in Abuja. The would-be surrogate mother would be paid N1,000,000 for the transaction. The conditions are that she must be a mother of at least one child (this proves she can conceive) and the second condition is that she must not be older than 30. If you're qualified and interested or know someone that qualifies for this, just quote me and we'd take it up from there.
Those in Lagos are paid over
N1 million at the top fertility
clinics.
Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by wealthtrak: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
annford:

You couldn't do without dragging his relatives into this, now could you? FYI, a lot of females troop into fertility clinics here in Abuja to sell their eggs. An egg could go for as high as 200k. The only thing is that most doctors aren't sincere because they end up extracting more than one egg and extract quite a number and lie that it was just one that they extracted. The lady is paid between 120- 200k depending on the hospital and then sold for as high as 500-600k by the hospital. Men aren't left out as some men sell their sperms. Sperms are bought at the rate of 5k while high quality sperms go for between 10-15k depending on the hospital.
Interesting insights.

In India, surrogate mothers
have used the money paid
to them to build houses and
start businesses according
to a BBC report I listened to
in the early 2000s.

However it's insulting that
a mere N15,000 is paid for
male sperm in Abj! It should
be N80,000 and above because you need sperm to fertilize eggs or you'll have no babies.

The bottom line is for people
who have fertility issues to
have babies or for gender
balancing.

1 Like

Re: A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja by oxiide22(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2023
annford:
A surrogate mother is urgently needed in Abuja. The would-be surrogate mother would be paid N1,000,000 for the transaction. The conditions are that she must be a mother of at least one child (this proves she can conceive) and the second condition is that she must not be older than 30. If you're qualified and interested or know someone that qualifies for this, just quote me and we'd take it up from there.
Hello sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! / The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug / Only Married Man Will Understand This Better!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.