Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist (24565 Views)

DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja / Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo } / Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Kills 14 Year Old Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by flokii: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
They really want to pull this am0tekun down. .ko le work

They have tried all they can to no avail, now it's media propaganda..

Let's see if media propaganda can undo the Law that has been passed by State assemblies in South West..

As always.. ogbon ju agbara lo. They think they have power but they met superior intelligence that will end their reign of terror.
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by Neddstark: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
You give untrained uneducated misfits weapons and now tag them as law enforcement. What sort of pea-brained lunatics do we have as leaders in this part of Africa. Even Civillian JTF in Borno doesn't kill civilians.
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by Kwashiman: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
flokii:

They have tried all they can to no avail, now it's media propaganda..

Let's see if media propaganda can undo the Law that has been passed by State assemblies in South West..

As always.. ogbon ju agbara lo. They think they have power but they met superior intelligence that will end their reign of terror.
Keep yapping, it won't be long before one Amotekun miscreant blows that your cone head off and blames it on accidental discharge grin

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by thaoriginator: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
From fry pan to fire

Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by Kisabaw: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
fk001:
Oyo the land of lawlessness the blood of those innocent cows will never let you have peace
Sifia pains . We can’t wait to kill another set of cows
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
@ayomi90 kalusely70 daddysidhan, complexboss12 wink2015

You all quoted me in the last thread on killings by Amotekun and called me an Aboki agent, even though I'm a Yoruba man like you only saying the obvious. Another one has happened now, I hope the boy they killed is also a hardened criminal cos you people were trying to justify senseless killing all in the name of Amotekun...

Let me tell you, awa Yoruba, a o feran ara wa. Alabosi ni wa! Abosi ti poju, oun de lon ba ile Yoruba je! A o fe ootọ ọrọ!
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
if Buhari is not bias with Fulani atrocities, this Harmotekill wouldn't exist

their excesses is getting too much
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by MrSquint: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Too early if you ask me

Haba

Nonsense and Ingredient
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by flokii: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kwashiman:

Keep yapping, it won't be long before one Amotekun miscreant blows that your cone head off and blames it on accidental discharge grin

Till then.. you just continue kidnapping and see if you meet your end soon.
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by IGBOpigs(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
THE WICKEDNESS OF AMATUKEN IS SARs ISSUE
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
NORSIYK:
Oyo apc are bent on destroying Makinde's government with the help of so called Amotekun
e pain Tinubu say PDP don take over Oyo that's why they want to make the state ungovernable for GSM.
Meanwhile welcome back Helinues and happy new year cheesy
cc LZAA Imhotep Asampetenwaanyi AchalugoNwa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by enuelsmith: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
squash47:
Nigeria na unserious Corntree. If not, how Dem go give untrained people permission to Carry gun as security personnel ?

Nigeria no be like this before. Everything just dey spoil every day.
You asked for regional security outfit. You got it.... Leave Nigeria out of this
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by Princeofasia: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Remove this rubbish na. What differentiates this from sars
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by Princeofasia: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
The protesters carried the remains of the deceased around Mokola before they eventually dumped it in the middle of the road.
Why do Nigerians like doing this rubbish
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by Karlosorji(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
They are not perfect. With time they will stabilize. RIP to the dead
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
e pain Tinubu say PDP don take over Oyo that's why they want to make the state ungovernable for GSM.
Meanwhile welcome back Helinues and happy new year cheesy
cc LZAA Imhot,ep Asampetenwaanyi AchalugoNwa
Sai PDP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by CodeTemplar: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Amotekun don dey bite more they can chew .. come to think of it , why is it that any kind of uniform force here in 9Ja dey always misuse power.. army,navy, Air Force,police, vio,road safety,lastma now amotekun .. these people need to employ educated dudes and then orientate them .. WTF
It is largely a Blackman tendency.
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by Kwashiman: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
flokii:

Till then.. you just continue kidnapping and see if you meet your end soon.
I may kidnap today and repent tomorrow after making some cool cash (I don't condone kidnapping though). But what becomes of you when an Amotekun miscreant blows your head off?
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by greatness77: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ennybouy:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/metro/protest-rocks-ibadan-as-amotekun-allegedly-kills-okada-man/h2313hn.amp
some men's of d underworld,workers of iniquity and federal sponsored tugs dat are recruited into Ametokun trying all their possible best to tarnish d good reputation of dreaded Ametokun boys so dat d western governors will use it as an excuse to disolve Ametokun in other to pave way for fulani terrorist to continue with their heinous crime against yorubas, but don't worry we understand their strategy.
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
I think I should agree with Biafrans that call Nigeria a zoo. Is Nigeria not a zoo with all the barbaric behavior?
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by greatness77: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
priceaction:
na wa . Is this not seyi makinde that many people used to hail as the best thing to happen to oyo state? He recruited all his politicial thugs to head amotekun , now he cant checkmate them. Less than a year they have started terribly more than disbanded SARS?
The funniest thing is that it was his initiatives before other Yoruba governors adopted it. Whats the difference between buhari silence over fulani headers and this now. Blood sucking leaders.
some men's of d underworld,workers of iniquity and federal sponsored tugs dat are recruited into Ametokun trying all their possible best to tarnish d good reputation of dreaded Ametokun boys so dat d western governors will use it as an excuse to disolve Ametokun in other to pave way for fulani terrorist to continue with their heinous crime against yorubas, but don't worry we understand their strategy.
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by greatness77: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Amotekun don dey bite more they can chew .. come to think of it , why is it that any kind of uniform force here in 9Ja dey always misuse power.. army,navy, Air Force,police, vio,road safety,lastma now amotekun .. these people need to employ educated dudes and then orientate them .. WTF
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by BaronBiafra411(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
supporter of APC style grin grin
They should face Fulani herds men oo grin grin
Make them leave okada people alone jare!
I hate it!!!!

grin grin

They should learn from #ESN ni grin grin
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by greatness77: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
squash47:
Nigeria na unserious Corntree. If not, how Dem go give untrained people permission to Carry gun as security personnel ?

Nigeria no be like this before. Everything just dey spoil every day.
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by greatness77: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

I've said it here countless times that a black man doesn't have what it takes to protect his own life let alone his fellow man's life....

If you like,give a black man bow and arrow,him go still misfire one day one day

Abi na gun you wor put for him hand,it won't only possess him but will also make him feel like a demi god above his fellow negroes

I think every black man has a DNA that links him to cave men Even though it has not be scientifically be proven...
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by greatness77: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Amotekun getting the SARS treatment, I see Southwesterners troop our in their thousands to protest against them. I see them being banned permanently. This I have seen.
some men's of d underworld,workers of iniquity and federal sponsored tugs dat are recruited into Ametokun trying all their possible best to tarnish d good reputation of dreaded Ametokun boys so dat d western governors will use it as an excuse to disolve Ametokun in other to pave way for fulani terrorist to continue with their heinous crime against yorubas, but don't worry we understand their strategy. this is d same method they used against our dreaded issakabar boys

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by ipain: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
NORSIYK:
Oyo apc are bent on destroying Makinde's government with the help of so called Amotekun
Makinde better be swift... He better disband them or take the guns from them for now.
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by pharmagba: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ennybouy:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/metro/protest-rocks-ibadan-as-amotekun-allegedly-kills-okada-man/h2313hn.amp
Okada riders and kidnappers ?
We know both of them come from the same region

It seems Amotekun is hitting the right cord.
Go on Amotekun. Keep the tempo up! Unrelenting! Not succumbing to blackmail
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by olisaEze(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Is it a Blackman issue that anyone given a gun and 'chinkily' authority will just be reckless with other people’s safety?

Insecurity or no insecurity dem go juss downgrade ona from guns to sugarcane baton if ona no wan get sense!

One single Fulani wen dey contract ona to fight against ona neva kill, na ona pipo wen dey on their own ona go dey kill? angry
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by Ayomi90: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
xProfx:
@ayomi90 kalusely70 daddysidhan, complexboss12 wink2015

You all quoted me in the last thread on killings by Amotekun and called me an Aboki agent, even though I'm a Yoruba man like you only saying the obvious. Another one has happened now, I hope the boy they killed is also a hardened criminal cos you people were trying to justify senseless killing all in the name of Amotekun...

Let me tell you, awa Yoruba, a o feran ara wa. Alabosi ni wa! Abosi ti poju, oun de lon ba ile Yoruba je! A o fe ootọ ọrọ!
Nd who is judging? So since the Police that ar even Yoruba's kill what did u said about that, once there is such with Amotekun you rush on Nairaland to condem. Till Fulani finish us then u will knw what's up.
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by Tangana: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
END amotekun
Re: Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

I've said it here countless times that a black man doesn't have what it takes to protect his own life let alone his fellow man's life....

If you like,give a black man bow and arrow,him go still misfire one day one day

Abi na gun you wor put for him hand,it won't only possess him but will also make him feel like a demi god above his fellow negroes

I think every black man has a DNA that links him to cave men Even though it has not be scientifically be proven...
I'm happy you're a black man too. Keep wallowing in inferiority complex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National / NDLEA Arrests Wanted Kingpin, Others. Intercepts cannabis, Cocaine In Sandals / Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.