Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,320 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 PM

Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill (1437 Views)

How Much Do You Spend On Electricity Bill Monthly / Why Your Electricity Bill Is So High / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by brenister10: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Are you tired of Incessant hike in electricity bills or perhaps the epileptic nature of electricity supply from the utility, then go Solar.

With our professional handling of installations baring cost in mind, you will be happy you made the right choice of going green with us.

Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by brenister10: 8:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Let's harness the power of the Sun
Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by brenister10: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Let's handle your electricity challenges
Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by brenister10: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Enjoy yourself with your family with constant power by going Solar. Contact us today for more details
Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by calculation(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
The day I installed solar source electricity in home, then I got my deliverance from DISCO in my area. Na greet we just greet eachother. My fuel cost on generator drop to almost zero, ie I buy fuel into generator if I feel like for emergency.

1 Like

Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by brenister10: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
calculation:
The day I installed solar source electricity in home, then I git my deliverance from DISCO in my area. Na greet we just greet eachother. My fuel cost on generator drop to almost zero, ie I buy fuel into generator if I feel like for emergency.

That's a cheering news. Going Solar is an investment and a necessity.
Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by brenister10: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2021
A recently completed installation done by our team. Contact us today and you will be glad you did

1 Like

Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by brenister10: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Let's help you solve your power issues by going Solar
Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by brenister10: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2021
Tired of the epileptic power supply from the the grid, call us today, we have a solution for you
Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by brenister10: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Let the sun pay your bills
Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by SlyIg(f): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
brenister10:
Are you tired of Incessant hike in electricity bills or perhaps the epileptic nature of electricity supply from the utility, then go Solar.

With our professional handling of installations baring cost in mind, you will be happy you made the right choice of going green with us.

well, I want to ask but I actually don't know the terms you people use but try to understand from the layman point.
Ok... how much own will pick these items in my house please. 2 televisions, 2fans and 2electric bulbs?
thank you.
Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by brenister10: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
SlyIg:

well, I want to ask but I actually don't know the terms you people use but try to understand from the layman point.
Ok... how much own will pick these items in my house please. 2 televisions, 2fans and 2electric bulbs?
thank you.

A 1.5Kva/24V is ok
Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by SlyIg(f): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
brenister10:

A 1.5Kva/24V is ok
how much does it go for please?
Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by brenister10: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
SlyIg:

how much does it go for please?

1 Like

Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by Nsiehi: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
brenister10:

Does this 120k include the cost of installation?
Re: Let The Sun Pay Your Electricity Bill by brenister10: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nsiehi:

Does this 120k include the cost of installation?

That's the cost of the Inverter alone

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Sort Out This Family Issue Guys!!! / Wicked Mother Killing Her Own Blood / Do Rich People Make Bad Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.