Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Yahoo Boys A Disgrace To Hardworking Africans And Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys A Disgrace To Hardworking Africans And Nigerians (674 Views)

Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman / Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys A Disgrace To Hardworking Africans And Nigerians by supercase1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yahoo boys had spoilt the reputation of Nigeria beyound redemption.its so alarming that 80% of nigerian youths now see Yahoo Yahoo (fraud,stealing) as their future thereby making Europeans see Africans as lazy,leeches,parasites and thieves.
How did we get here,how did it become so bad?

Yahoo boys are a disgrace to all hardworking Africans and the human race they ought not to have been born.
Re: Yahoo Boys A Disgrace To Hardworking Africans And Nigerians by Koulture(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
grin

So Yahoo boys are to be blamed and not our politicians.

Wonderful!.
Re: Yahoo Boys A Disgrace To Hardworking Africans And Nigerians by Harrykn: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Keep working hard.
Re: Yahoo Boys A Disgrace To Hardworking Africans And Nigerians by SenorFax(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Koulture:
grin

Wonderful!.

Can two wrongs ever make a right?

Politicians spoil the country, and you guy helped spoil it further. That's all
Re: Yahoo Boys A Disgrace To Hardworking Africans And Nigerians by Ruke1989: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
Koulture:
grin

Wonderful!.

stop excusing crime by passing blame. The govt is to be blamed only for their crime. Yahoo boys should be blamed for their own crime - being a thief. Two wrong doesn't make a right. If you don't take responsibility for your bad, no one else will. No politician will agree to be the reason for Yahoo yahoo boys proliferation. To be fair yahoo boys are thieves just like the govt and each of them deserve equal blame

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys A Disgrace To Hardworking Africans And Nigerians by studentofTruth: 6:44am On Jan 15, 2021
We got here because of the publicity you guys are giving to crime and stupidity. From bloggers to musicians to individuals that want to attach Yahoo to your threads to gain attention. Just like the name, "Tinubu", the word "Yahoo" is attached to every incident just to gain attention. Where did you even get your 80% statistics from? After you say police are harassing Nigerian youths, but when you make it seem like all Nigerian youths are criminals, why won't they treat you guys as criminals?

Listen to the music you guys dance to: ... maga bill am, EFCc japaa, or something like that.

With the undue publicity you guys give to a shameful crime, Nigerian have effectively forced it down the psych of not just the youths but even under teenagers and under 10s! You guys have made a shameful crime a culture!

Why don't we publicize something good? Why don't we write about great men and women who worked hard to achieve success and what they did to achieve success so as to motivate the youths? Why don't we publicize new ways of doing things, new opportunities, etc?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys A Disgrace To Hardworking Africans And Nigerians by supercase1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Koulture:
grin

Wonderful!.

My friend stop that trash so I must become like anini because politicians are stealing abi angry if all Nigerian youth become internet fraudsters and criminals how will the country be like angry angry
Re: Yahoo Boys A Disgrace To Hardworking Africans And Nigerians by supercase1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
studentofTruth:
We got here because of the publicity you guys are giving to crime and stupidity. From bloggers to musicians to individuals that want to attach Yahoo to your threads to gain attention. Just like the name, "Tinubu", the word "Yahoo" is attached to every incident just to gain attention. Where did you even get your 80% statistics from? After you say police are harassing Nigerian youths, but when you make it seem like all Nigerian youths are criminals, why won't they treat you guys as criminals?

Listen to the music you guys dance to: ... maga bill am, EFCc japaa, or something like that.

With the undue publicity you guys give to a shameful crime, Nigerian have effectively forced it down the psych of not just the youths but even under teenagers and under 10s! You guys have made a shameful crime a culture!

Why don't we publicize something good? Why don't we write about great men and women who worked hard to achieve success and what they did to achieve success so as to motivate the youths? Why don't we publicize new ways of doing things, new opportunities, etc?

Am a youth and to be honest with you I don't dance to those useless songs efcc japa and all those rubbish dished out by naira Marley and his gangs that glorify fraud a young hardworking guy like me is so scared of doing online banking and transactions even in the pos with use of an atm card.it pains my heart when I see a 14yr old thinking of buying glk,to hammer,maga go pay embarassed nearly all the young people I see are either talking about doing Yahoo or billing maga when I say 80% I know what am saying....... It's a very very sad situation I just don't know how this country would be in 15yrs time when nearly all youths are criminal minded sad
Re: Yahoo Boys A Disgrace To Hardworking Africans And Nigerians by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 18, 2021
Then continue with your legit work don't envy dem
Re: Yahoo Boys A Disgrace To Hardworking Africans And Nigerians by dgang: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2021
When maga finish ya gama for nigeria..

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Brother To Death Because He Scolded His Wife. / WANTED!!! Man Of 27 Wanted By The EFCC Over $2.2million Email Scam / Another Nigeria Airforce Aircraft Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.