Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 (1155 Views)

Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21, And Undergoes Plastic Surgery / Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21, And Undergoes Plastic Surgery.. / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by stupidmod2: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
A woman abandoned her husband for her 21-year-old stepson and she admits she went under the knife to make him fancy her more.

Marina Balmesheva, 35, a fitness blogger from Russia, is pregnant with her stepson Vladimir’s baby and has even insisted on prenup to safeguard her assets.

Marina has known her current boyfriend since he was seven-years-old.

Despite having been married to his dad, she says Vladimir has "the most charming blue-eyes in the world".

Her ex-husband, with whom she adopted five kids, has said that she had seduced his son.

"He had not had a girlfriend before her," he fumed.

"They were not shy to have sex while I was at home.

"I would have forgiven her cheating, if it wasn't my son…

"She was running to my son's bed from our bedroom when I was sleeping…

"After that she was coming back and lying in bed with me as if nothing had happened."

But Marina says her previous marriage was "not living but pretending”

She told her half-a-million online followers: "Did I have regrets that I destroyed the family? Both yes and no.

"I was ashamed that I killed the stability of 'mum and dad'.

"Did I want to return to my ex? No. Do I feel anger and hatred to him? Not any longer.

"He is a good person and a wonderful father to our children….

How did children take the changes? Absolutely calmly.

"What [do I have] today? I am married. I moved to a bigger city. I love and I am loved."

But she seems nervous that her new relationship with her stepson may not last.

"He is only beginning to settle down," she said.

"We now share everything but he understands and admits that it is me who earned for our car and first mortgage payment.

"We will have a child. Perhaps, more than one.

I am hoping for a strong marriage, but it does not stop us from having a marriage contract with everything registered to me remaining mine in case of divorce.

"Why? Because we are together, but I am not his sponsor.

"Yes, now, while he is finding his feet, all expenses are on me….

"We know clearly who is earning what.

"I knew what I signed up for, and so did he [...] I will simply guide him and support him."

And Marina revealed she had even undergone cosmetic surgery for her new boyfriend.

She boasted: "How a person can change

"On the before photos I am 32-33, this February I will be 36."

She said: "So many people tell me to use makeup - make lashes, and curl my pubic hair - because of my young husband.

"But there is one thing - he fell in love with me with all my scars from plastic surgeries, cellulite, excessive skin and personality.

"And I do not want to seem better than what I am."
As for the baby she's expecting, she said that Vladimir’s mother - another ex-wife of Alexey’s - would help them care for the baby.

"I have an interesting experience given that my former mother-in-law was a former mother-in-law of my current mother-in-law," she said.

ps

ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by JOACHINpedro: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nice job dear
Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Oyinbo no get shame na

1 Like

Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ok. Just like he too will dump you to be with a younger girl in years to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by gfon(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good for you.If i was in that niggar's shoes,the news wouldn't even get to the media cause my pman for don machete me brutally.Whites dey mad oo!!,imagine fvcking your dad's wife under his roof.
Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by Donspicey: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wahala dey ooooo.....

Some women sef......
The shrink kpekus don even make the boy look older facially......
Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by Sonnobax15(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
cool
This woman be like who go get small thing...make she come online,e get something wey I wor tell her ASAP...
Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by Seniorwriter(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
The Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom
The Fear of Woman is the beginning of knowing life better

This one is a case study

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hiaaaaan! shocked embarassed

How can I unread this shiït? angry

1 Like

Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by DaddyRochie1642: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
I pity that boy, ... She'll Overdose that boy with Feminism grin grin
Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by tarantino1: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Na wetin Elon Musk papa do grin marry e step daughter
Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by olatunbosun12362: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2021
The Fear of God is the beginning of wisdomThe Fear of Woman is the beginning of knowing life betterThis one is a case studyProactivity Leads To Productivity© Seniorwriter
Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by stupidmod2: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I pity that boy, ... She'll Overdose that boy with Feminism grin grin
lol
Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by Kuns84(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Marina Balmesheva, 35, a fitness blogger from Russia, is pregnant with her stepson Vladimir’s baby and has even insisted on prenup to safeguard her assets.

You see that fellas, she still protected her assets despite "falling in love" cheesy
Whereas, a man will eat one puccii, just one puccii and will lose his mind, signing his whole life away in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by SavageResponse(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Crazy whites
Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by Odoogu(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2021
I can say the woman agreed to adopt the boy cos of this very reason.

the human heart is very deep, you just can't know what'sup until it manifests.

a thorough investigation may show how( with words and actions) she must have tampered with boys head before this age.

fear women!
Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 by stupidmod2: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2021
Odoogu:
I can say the woman agreed to adopt the boy cos of this very reason.

the human heart is very deep, you just can't know what'sup until it manifests.

a thorough investigation may show how( with words and actions) she must have tampered with boys head before this age.

fear women!
lol

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Being Suicidal And Girls Think You're Forming Fineboy / Between A Girl Who Stood By You When You Had Nothing And A Girl Who Helped You / How To Use Rain Water To Get Rid Of Bad Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.