Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,756 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. (4395 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Guys, I don't even know where to begin this but i will, somewhere. Truth is, I am tired. I am depressed and something is telling me to end myself.

You ever been in a situation where the whole family spends a lot of money, trains you in school, and expect that you get a good job after and reciprocate their good gestures? That's my position right now. But unfortunately, I have not been a able to.

I am a young man; early twenties, finished school quite early and really smart (that's what people say.) Ever since I finished the University guys, I have been struggling to get a job, but nothing to show. I am really tired of staying at home here. The whole community knows that I have completed my university education and fact is, they are already mocking my family behind our backs. They are not even hiding it anymore. They laugh at me when I pass by too.

What broke the camel's back today was:
I applied for a job with a very big company in Lagos. Myself and family already thrown ourselves into positive expectations. I had sold all my hope into it, thinking something good will come out. I went for the test and was sure I did well. Me and my family even prayed over it. Well, the result came out today and I failed.

Guys, may be God doesn't hear prayers like people claim, or maybe he doesn't just hear mine.

My dad's dead and my mum has been bearing the burden alone.

Tonight, I saw my mum's face clearly again and sincerely, this woman is aging fast. She deserves a better life than she is getting and sadly, I cannot come through for her. I'm loosing it guys. I am going insaneeeee!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by thaoriginator: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2021

STOP!

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
How do yhu think yhur mom will feel if yhu leave her..... please don't stop fighting yhur breakthrough is around the corner...

With God nothing is impossible....if yhu need someone to talk to I'm here...

21 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
sad

Oboy,I almost shed tears......

But all I have to tell you op is that-"don't give up man".... Don't ever tryna give up....Via say na who give up on life nai lose........

My brothers and i had a similar discourse today....we were like-"how many years person go stay for this life when him go take suffer suffer so Tay him go cor die".....

And guess what,I've got to realise that so long you ain't gonna give up,and keep on striving hard,one day one day,you go get above any kind situation wey you dey today...

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by yomi007k(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Do you think getting tired or giving up will make you a better candidate for a job?

I have been in your shoes and I know exactly how you feel.

Times are hard all over the world but you don't need to give up.

I have failed many times myself, for years. Infact I am still failing but I will never stop fighting.

You need to try a smaller job -gain experience for a few months and then apply for a bigger job sometimes because most employers want experience.

Wish you the best.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Privatepart00: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Time for you people to sell some of your land
But if you really wanna end it , journey well
I have no remorse for people like you
Silver spoon ko , wooden spoon ni
When you have something better to say quote me
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by extol1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
op, do you think you are the only one facing this challenges in the world. the problem with the op is that you are more concerned about what people say regarding you. the truth is the world (people) will never help even if they are in the position to do so rather help yourself by starting small, who know you might people who can help

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Privatepart00:
Man,you better pray you should never find yourself in a similar predicament

Simply because you were born with a silver spoon doesn't mean that those who were born with wooden spoons are lazy....

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Uzomacharles: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Life of a man no easy oooo especially for those wey there papa no get enough...

Our only joy lies in seeing our MOMMA happy..

God Help Us....

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Molahnelson(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
Guy una no get landed property or what
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Anfield247(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
OP, this country no easy again. 50% of our graduates are not employed. Education is no longer a guarantee for a bright future.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by MMXX: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
The only constant thing in life is change

If you end your life and give up, won't that bring even much more pain for your mum.

Start by paying less attention to what people talk or say bout you.Don't ask, don't care, simply do you..Maybe the big jobs you anticipated aren't forth coming,apply for the small ones even if it's 30k per month,do it for the sake of your mom and support her whilst applying for the big jobs.

Pray more and this time with just a little more faith..No matter what never give up, someone is having it much more difficult somewhere.Atleast you've got an education,some people were never opportuned.Count your blessings

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by sabbiboi: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Privatepart00:
Silver spoon ko , wooden spoon ni
When you have something better to say quote me

Sometimes I love hard truth like you wrote.

The world is a harsh place to live for a majority, you need to fight for the life that you want.

Problem no dey finish
If you get money now, another problem continues

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Quiver: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Join NSPPD prayers on Facebook by following streams of joy Mondays to Fridays 7am. If you follow for 3 days and you don't receive a miracle, stop watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by samyj2477: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
don't kill ursef. hustle

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by drmikeadams(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sammmyyyy:
Guys, I don't even know where to begin this but i will, somewhere. Truth is, I am tired. I am depressed and something is telling me to end myself.

You ever been in a situation where the whole family spends a lot of money, trains you in school, and expect that you get a good job after and reciprocate their good gestures? That's my position right now. But unfortunately, I have not been a able to.

I am a young man; early twenties, finished school quite early and really smart (that's what people say.) Ever since I finished the University guys, I have been struggling to get a job, but nothing to show. I am really tired of staying at home here. The whole community knows that I have completed my university education and fact is, they are already mocking my family behind our backs. They are not even hiding it anymore. They laugh at me when I pass by too.

I applied for a job with a very big company in Lagos. Myself and family already thrown ourselves into positive expectations. I had sold all my hope into it, thinking something good will come out. I went for the test and was sure I did well. Me and my family even prayed over it. Well, the result came out today and I failed.

Guys, may be God doesn't hear prayers like people claim, or maybe he doesn't just hear mine.

Tonight, I saw my mum's face clearly again and sincerely, this woman is aging fast. She deserves a better life than she is getting and sadly, I cannot come through for her. I'm loosing it guys. I am going insaneeeee!

Hold. On bro,

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by IbBlessing: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Guy you just have to shake it off that is not the end you can start a volunteering job or move a little bit away from your area and if you can see any car wash business start from there and keep praying do not loose hope.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by soundOsonic: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
What do you think is the solution to this your dilemma

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by yanabasee1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
OP all of us get our own problems and we are just managing it....

Having a job is something most people make silly selection over....

There are jobs out there....You just want something big....

If you can start from something small,... please do...While you are at it....You can make high targets and just maybe, things will fall into places..

But you can't be at home and be throwing shots at big companies just so you'd be able to impress your family and your village people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Godsent12(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
@op my advice for you is to change location or throw away pride and do anything your hand findeth to do,why you are still with your mum,from doing that little things,you will definitely meet someone that will hold your hands to better place and also blend with other hustlers around, the sky is your starting point.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by ogwuche4u(m): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Go and get a skill or drive on Uber or bolt. Stop wasting your time on job. You will end up being frustrated

Sammmyyyy:

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by ksbusari(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pls don't give up bro. My brother and I are going through the same shit at the moment. We have masters degree bt with less paying job and we don't care about what pple say. We sha gonna rough am through with legit hustle. While applying for jobs, don't mind the pay just get the experience and later go for a bigger Ones. Best of luck to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Some people are in their late thirties and still in ur shoes nd are yet to give up. Forget about what people are saying behind you. Your miracle is by the corner be optimistic at all times, reject depression,encourage urslf, ur mom and filll ur surroundings with atmosphere of worship be Thnk full to God always for he has done it already. I guess u will also have to change ur circle of frnds as well.. I have alot to say to u but I don't have the strength for much talk. Where do u worship by the way?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by GodWrites: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
OP, you sound unexposed!

Secondly, you're not smart.

Smartness is not by graduating earlier than your mates, nor is smartness cramming facts and figures you'll never use in the real world.

I gotta be honest with you, I graduated with a poor result. Not because I wasn't intelligent, but rather I never allowed echo took all my time.

With just my mobile phone, I was able to amass lots of cutting edge skills on YouTube that still make me money till this day.

You should be able to employ yourself, especially when there is no available job. There have to be some sort of ways you can apply your course into something and make money.

It could be a simple thing like opening a YouTube channel, or even running a blog, or creating an app.

The future now is AI, and yet many of you lots don't want to put interest.

At this age, you don't need to be employed to earn a living. Employ yourself!

What is that skill that you have? Monetize it!

Don't waste your life, after all, we'll all die one day. Why be in a haste?

But if the pain is too much a burden, you have the right to end your life.

It's your pain, your life, you can decide whatever you want.

But I hope you don't, for the sake of your mother.

That's emotional blackmail though, but still consider it.

Good luck!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by canalily(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2021
Reduce your emotional stress, try and take everything you are doing one at a step, have enough time to rest, find out what makes you to stress much, make out schedules for everything you want to do and don't let them clash, don't use the time of another schedule to resolve the one you missed. Reschedule, Visit friends and share views together these will help keep depression away from you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

When I read your story I almost shed tears, hmmm not bkos of what you said, you see am a representation of what you painted 10 times more, hmmmmm, I have lived a life of so Much pain and failures, will share a trend with you, pls give it all it takes; pain and failures taught me the things I share as regards finance and life on NL, I hope you find solace in the content. I will be up for discussion if you choose to. Cheers

https://www.nairaland.com/6356078/balanced-living-system-making-life

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 15, 2021
Problems no dey quick finish, bro.

Try more. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:24am On Jan 15, 2021
GodWrites:
OP, you sound unexposed!

Secondly, you're not smart.

Smartness is not by graduating earlier than your mates, nor is smartness cramming facts and figures you'll never use in the real world.

I gotta be honest with you, I graduated with a poor result. Not because I wasn't intelligent, but rather I never allowed echo took all my time.

With just my mobile phone, I was able to amass lots of cutting edge skills on YouTube that still make me money till this day.

You should be able to employ yourself, especially when there is no available job. There have to be some sort of ways you can apply your course into something and make money.

It could be a simple thing like opening a YouTube channel, or even running a blog, or creating an app.

The future now is AI, and yet many of you lots don't want to put interest.

At this age, you don't need to be employed to earn a living. Employ yourself!

What is that skill that you have? Monetize it!

Don't waste your life, after all, we'll all die one day. Why be in a haste?

But if the pain is too much a burden, you have the right to end your life.

It's your pain, your life, you can decide whatever you want.

But I hope you don't, for the sake of your mother.

That's emotional blackmail though, but still consider it.

Good luck!

Nice and great write, but my brother most times its not that people lacked skill and aren't exposed. Its more complex and complicated and early failures in life is a necessary requirement for certain levels of results. Lols, you would be tempted to argue this point but don't pls, e get why.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by adedotun69229: 7:06am On Jan 15, 2021
OP, this country no easy again. 50% of our graduates are not employed. Education is no longer a guarantee for a bright future.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
How do yhu think yhur mom will feel if yhu leave her..... please don't stop fighting yhur breakthrough is around the corner...

With God nothing is impossible....if yhu need someone to talk to I'm here...

I appreciate you so much, thank you.
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
sad

Oboy,I almost shed tears......

But all I have to tell you op is that-"don't give up man".... Don't ever tryna give up....Via say na who give up on life nai lose........

My brothers and i had a similar discourse today....we were like-"how many years person go stay for this life when him go take suffer suffer so Tay him go cor die".....

And guess what,I've got to realise that so long you ain't gonna give up,and keep on striving hard,one day one day,you go get above any kind situation wey you dey today...

I'll try not to give up. Thanks sir
Re: Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. by Sammmyyyy(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2021
yomi007k:
Do you think getting tired or giving up will make you a better candidate for a job?

I have been in your shoes and I know exactly how you feel.

Times are hard all over the world but you don't need to give up.

I have failed many times myself, for years. Infact I am still failing but I will never stop fighting.

You need to try a smaller job -gain experience for a few months and then apply for a bigger job sometimes because most employers want experience.

Wish you the best.

Exactly what I am going to do. Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Almost Killed Someone / My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! / Very Sad Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.