Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series (40483 Views)

Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera / The Galaxy A Series! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by peteregwu(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Money for one plot of land.
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Candycrushy(f): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
44Bulldog:

You're wrong (used to be)...check p40 pro or mate 40 pro and see wonders of "night mode"

Not disputing the fact that Google pixel isn't good enough, infact better than that of iPhones

But most reviews and comparison I've seen, most chose Huawei as no1 followed by pixel, iPhone and Samsung respectfully

Depending on tastes tho, although pixel maybe slightly better in terms of daylight photos and color balance

But Huawei "night mode is second to none" and that's the best part of camera (to be able to capture more light in the dark)

Since Huawei don unveil p40 pro and mate 40 pro... it's taken that position from pixel 5 XL

U sabi phones tho... didn't expect ladies like you exist in Nigeria...na to dey buy transsion phones up and down most ladies sabi
Lol
That's because I used to sell phones before..you have a point, I've not really researched on p40 specs tho...anyway, I'm a Samsung, used Google pixel 4, never used an Huawei product before ....
Most Ibo girls and transsion phones are like 5 and 6�....you can't blame them tho...it's always pocket friendly, so what's you expect
Nice meeting you

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by 44Bulldog(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Candycrushy:

Lol
That's because I used to sell phones before..you have a point, I've not really researched on p40 specs tho...anyway, I'm a Samsung, used Google pixel 4, never used an Huawei product before ....
Most Ibo girls and transsion phones are like 5 and 6�....you can't blame them tho...it's always pocket friendly, so what's you expect
Nice meeting you

My pleasure wink
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Neoteny:
Perfectly ok with my Note20 Ultra
you used a huawei mate 30 pro to snap this pic and the quality is this bad?
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Neoteny(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2021
dragonstar14:
you used a huawei mate 30 pro to snap this pic and the quality is this bad?

You're looking at a compressed photo of a reflective closeup object with a perfectly blurred background, and you think its quality is bad?

Your phone also probably has a crappy screen.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2021
Neoteny:

You're looking at a compressed photo of a reflective closeup object with a perfectly blurred background, and you think its quality is bad?

Your phone also probably has a crappy screen.
dude..

chill a bit.
no one attacked you.
it was only a question.

no need to be agressive¤
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by ttmax09(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chatflick:

Note 7. Running Android 10, MIUI 12. I'd say go for Note 9
Thanks I will definitely go note 9
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Father4all: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Samsung my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
Whether you like it or not.....we have only two phones on planet earth.....Samsung and iPhone

The rest are dogshitt...
Imagine you put wechat, alipay, grindr, red, nord vpn, instagram, many cam, messenger, hangout, cyberghost, chrome, express vpn for this Samsung ehnnn
O boy your huzzle go dey go smoothly
what are all this apps used for?
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2021
adonnii:
Xiaomi does same for less price. Yhats phone manufacturers for you

What's All This Xiaomi Is Better Than Samsung Sh*t the Companies u fightin bout are working well together

Apple And Samsung just be playing with their customers but in reality they both need each other
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2021
homealone00:
you are blind my friend cheesy
Another Blind Reply
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2021
schoolboymatt:
wtf

seriously wtf
What's Wrong This Time
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2021
DAVE5:
Same phone, just a different year and case
Na U Wrong
Take A Closer Look Almost Everything's Different
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 7:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Ishilove:
This yeye Galaxy whose phone screens can buy a brand new Techno Camon series phone
Specifically Why You Can't Afford One
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2021
Emperor5:
Technology is focrum of development..... imagine the dynamic of technology in Western country....here one aboki is taking us back to Stone age

Ur Point Makes No Sense
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
samsung is d best
Yeah they're good but they have their downsides, so do iPhones
In fact every company, so just pick ur poison
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2021
bigdot1759:
I believe Sammy is confused, cuz all spec on s20 ultra is on this s21 ultra compare to this phone Huawei mate 40pro
I see and I believe you own this mate 40 Pro and have compared it with the S21
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2021
Jahnisam:

Yeah they're good but they have their downsides, so do iPhones
In fact every company, so just pick it poison
Wats d downside? D battery life? My battery is 5000mAh. Samsung A31 no downside
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 8:13am On Feb 12, 2021
mondayaudu:

You are right but Samsung need to work more on security and parts. Thief’s are scared of stealing iphone with iCloud. Parts is another thing that Samsung lacks. How can I buy a new Samsung phone of 300k but when it has screen problem, I have to pay almost 75% of the worth to buy new screen.

75% in What Reality

I've Noticed Something Bout Some Of Y'all Who Come Here to Troll Smartphone Companies You Talk First Nd Think Later, I Myself Am An iPhone 8 User And I Still Have An S9, With Plans To Get The Note Nd 11
Plus I Used An Mi9t Last Year My Sis has a Pixel My Bro Uses Huawei

So I Know, To A Certain Percentage What All Those Companies Are Capable Of, So Please Get Ur Facts Right Before You Talk Sh*******t

Peace Out✌️
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 8:31am On Feb 12, 2021
Flytime:
I'm disappointed in the camera design of the ultra
Im disappointed they dropped the resolution of the plus and normal version but it's cheaper so that's a plus

Samsung didn't play the s pen card right
Why give the s pen which is the main feature that differentiates the note from the s series

No major innovation this year unlike last year

Please No Offense But I Don't Think Samsungs Vandetta This Year is Innovation, They're Just Making What They Already Have Better, Plus They Don't Work For You So They Can't Make It To Your Liking, There Are Many Others Who Are Very Ok With What Samsung Has Provided
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 8:32am On Feb 12, 2021
yemkoguru:
still no smooth zoom switching between cameras like iphones cry
True Bro But I Can't Wait Till Their ISOCELL Module Is Ready it Seems That The Module Will Repair All Samsung Camera Issues
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2021
AMvanquish:
Xiaomi does same for less price. #XiaomiGang
Xiaomi is More Than Dope But They Know Their Level And They Maintain It, That's Why They Don't Bother Adding Water Resistance Cuz They Aren't Battling With Anyone, But Their FanPeeps are the one giving Xiaomi a Bad Name

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2021
abbey621:

How much is iPhone screen? Did you know that majority iPhone screens are produced by Samsung? grin grin grin

Preach Brother
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2021
walesho:
Since I have tasted Google Pixel, I suddenly became a die-hard fan
Swrs Pixel Is In A League Of It's Own And So Are Samsung, Apple, And Xiaomi, Just Pick Ur Poison

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2021
Brandonx:
Another Liability, I've been using the S9+ for 2 years but madam has used the S9+,S10+, S20 ultra in the space of 2 years and now there's S21 undecided
Y'all Are Still The Ones Who Gonna Complain When They Don't Release
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Oshokalo:
and after everything the battery is sack,infinix is bae

We're In A Battle Against Titans And U Bringing Up Whatever Those Things Are, Bro Change Ur Priorities, I Was A Die Hard Infinix And Tecno Fan But Then I Grew Up
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 8:45am On Feb 12, 2021
SweetDipBenny:

Wats d downside? D battery life? My battery is 5000mAh. Samsung A31 no downside
Fair Point Bro Really Appreciate, But I'm Mainly Talking About Flagships, Besides Batteries Aren't Everything, Just Saying (Please No Offense, I'm Just Venting)
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Ishilove: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2021
Jahnisam:

Specifically Why You Can't Afford One
And you know this how? That is how you people just come online to write rubbish
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ishilove:

And you know this how? That is how you people just come online to write rubbish

Bro I don't quip shit, a persons mental state is what affects his/her decisions, if he/she thinks he/she can he/she will and so on, I wasn't insulting nobody, I don't do that I just meant he/she gotta think positive
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Emperor5(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jahnisam:

Ur Point Makes No Sense
Shut up
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Jahnisam: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emperor5:

Shut up
Brooo Chill Out, Jesus.
You Can't Just Come In Here Telling People To Shut Up, Who The Hell Are You, You Dont Even Know Me Yet You Just Said That, I'm Really Disappointed, I Thought All Human Beings Had Some Honour But I Guess I Was Wrong.
Since Only Ur Opinions Matter And Everyone Who Opposes You Should Shut Up, Why Don't You Take The Matter Up To The Smartphone Companies Themselves, Seeing As U Have A Higher Level Of Reasoning...✌�
Re: Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series by Emperor5(m): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Jahnisam:

Brooo Chill Out, Jesus.
You Can't Just Come In Here Telling People To Shut Up, Who The Hell Are You, You Dont Even Know Me Yet You Just Said That, I'm Really Disappointed, I Thought All Human Beings Had Some Honour But I Guess I Was Wrong.
Since Only Ur Opinions Matter And Everyone Who Opposes You Should Shut Up, Why Don't You Take The Matter Up To The Smartphone Companies Themselves, Seeing As U Have A Higher Level Of Reasoning...✌�
If you think u deserve honour you will first of all honour ur self, i dont know you but ur negative criticism have definite you. Who are you to conclude that my comment is nonsense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price / TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications / 6 Cheap 4G LTE Phones You Can Buy For Less Than 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.