Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,122 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

Public Speaking Issues - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public Speaking Issues (165 Views)

ASUU: No Regret Stopping Gowon, Soyinka From Speaking At Uniabuja Event / Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US / Please How Can I Improve In My English Speaking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Speaking Issues by adeloly(f): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dear Nairalanders

Please i need your suggestive ideas as i am finding it difficult to address/ face, or speak to a group of people

each time i am given the task to address people, my heart bit will rose up immediately and fidgeting will set in as well and i wont be able to do it effectively.

Please i will appreciate if i can get any suggestive solution to the above mention issue as its realy affecting me a lot

Thank you
Re: Public Speaking Issues by Dayoebe(m): 1:11am On Jan 15, 2021
smoke weed

Don't try to be the most high
Only jah is the most high - Slawormiir (2020)
Re: Public Speaking Issues by Hamzasaid(m): 1:17am On Jan 15, 2021
trust me that kind of fear(raise in heart beat, fidgeting,lost of speech, frightening..,etc) has hit all of us a certain time,but with time constant practice and increase in the level of your confidence,,u sure to get the hang of it.
Ask yourself what makes your heart beat increase ( are you afraid that they might laugh at you,mock u, criticize u, or your crush is among the crowd .... whatever it's ask yourself and settle it within yourself),
what makes you fidget and the rest..

for starters try to practice in front of your mirror on a daily basis till u get the hang of it,
try engaging in conversation with group of people from there on you will definitely advance in public speaking...

but remember always do it like a man with some Gusto
Re: Public Speaking Issues by slawormiir: 5:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Planning To Study In The Philippines Currently? / Earn Daily Doing Academics Related Tasks / App Development Coding Class For Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.