Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) (58680 Views)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 3:30am On Jan 15, 2021
A man with the Twitter handle @ceorashad_ is presently hurting as he found out his wife may have played a fast one on him concerning the paternity of the baby he thought was his, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet on Wednesday, January 13, the man said he found out he might not be the father of the infant.

What made his whole announcement on Twitter dramatic was that he quoted an earlier tweet where he bought a designer bag and other items for his wife as push gifts.

The said earlier tweet was made six months ago on Wednesday, July 1, 2020, making the baby around that same age.

https://twitter.com/ceorashad_/status/1349446964304351239?s=20

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:43am On Jan 15, 2021
This one, no need for DNA

She use the belle to trap the guy , the young man stepped in

278 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:14am On Jan 15, 2021
wahala for man who no do DNA test on all his children

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by lanre9ja(m): 5:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Na DNA sure pass guy

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by DICKstractor: 5:52am On Jan 15, 2021
undecided

Lucky man. He found out earlier. It won't hurt like people who found out after 20years.

Now, he has the chance to dump her ass and move on.

I say again; He's a very lucky man

457 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by gfon(m): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2021
No need to waste money for DNA.Oga no be your pikin na.see ebony couple with whitey pikin.

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Bola146(f): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2021
How senseless some ladies are! They get mind oooo shocked See te shame she brought to herself sad

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Mindlog: 6:16am On Jan 15, 2021
He used "might not".

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by fabulous85: 6:22am On Jan 15, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Lucky man. He found out earlier. It won't hurt like people who found out after 20years.

Now, he has the chance to dump her ass and move on.

I say again; He's a very lucky man
not really, if he signed the birth certificate he will still pay child support on the baby till she is 18. unless he gets a good lawyer to get him out of the mess

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by femi4: 6:22am On Jan 15, 2021
So, he watered seed planted by another man. He must be a good gardener

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by InfernoNig: 6:51am On Jan 15, 2021
This life sha...

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2021
And you still want me to get married?

Getting married to an angel right?

Nearly all freinds have gotten married but as for me I still dey think she cos I totally dislike baby mama of a thing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2021
And you still want me to get married?

Getting married to an angel right?

Nearly all freinds have gotten married but as for me I still dey think she cos I totally dislike baby mama of a thing.

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2021
Carry poor man belle go give rich man. . A simple pregnancy test sh0uld be mandatory to any new gal u meet o.. . Weeks to wedding. . Do am again. . Las las . .for this kind thing. . W0men smart pass

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by b4bola(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2021
I'm very sure he saw the sign she was cheating but turn blind eyes because of one mumuu love.

He bought her designer's bag for birthing another man's child. embarassed embarassed

Open your two eyes very well and apply your number 6 in any relationship either with a lady or a guy.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Kuns84(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2021
This same guy who trended for buying her an expensive "push present"? grin
Men are finished!
Paternity fraud will only get worse now that women know y'all are so weak that you will continue raising kids that aren't yours:

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Lawdis(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2021
....fear women that's why I refused to marry

I rather Bleep and pay them with 200 indomy and egg.....because I belong to SMAN we gives no SHI SHI

soon we shall form another association "FEAR WOMEN ASSOCIATION" FEWA.....grin grin

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Is this Nigeria or Amelika?
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by idogbe14170: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2021
And you still want me to get married?Getting married to an angel right?Nearly all freinds have gotten married but as for me I still dey think she cos I totally dislike baby mama of a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Haba!!! Nigerian Hospital fineooo.. See better bed cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by TANID(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2021
thank god for him

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2021
And another one.............
God save Our Naija men...........

Someone can create another thread with this.
Friday Barbecue Nite tins loading......

abc115:
Create a new thread for this....so that people can learn
We hereby give you the permission to do that sir.
For obvious reasons stated above.
We guess you missed that part!

AreaFada2:
serious.
Na so we see am o Area Fada!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2021
sad Hanty don go do away match,carry baztard com giv to Rasidi sad sad.D boy nor resemble him papa/mama true true sad.

Oga FCMB sad angry sad,see wetin Ur preek don cos

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2021
what stupid money are you hussling that you cannot keep an eye on a woman you left at home?

have you noticed it is the rich men who are falling victim to this paternity fraud thing.

poor men plant their seed and watch it grow, and can predict with accuracy when the baby will arrive.

no matter how weak they are they are there to service their pregnant wife to ease safe delivery.

my sixth sense is telling me this paternity fraud thing has been hijacked by doctors to sell their products. and to do DNA test.

afterall if our Endsars protest can be hijacked, anything can be hijacked

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2021
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by XOGBADO(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2021
Dude is damn lucky. Imagine he found out after a decade, he'll be more broken than he can ever think of.

Some humans are demons in human form. Tueh!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2021
I see many marriages scatter because of this DNA test. I see women become more decent and sensible. I see young girls keeping their virginity for their husbands. This I have seen.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Calibrator: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2021
When men tell lies, the devil is in awe but Women tell lies, the devil becomes a very humble learner.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by chillychill(f): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2021
He should be thankful at least he don "soji" early say no b him get pikin.. If na years later wa nko...

But sincerely dis tin is rubbish, work u no go work na money for child support from wealthy guys u go dey find up n dan undecided

Na only guys wey don get money dey fall victim, olohun atijo ni o Ma n pe mu eyan cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by officialfysh(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2021
On God

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? / Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.