Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) (58685 Views)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Osashalom: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
That child don't even look like the two of you one bit.
A lab scientist with church mind should be able to tell you at the gate that no need for DNA test as the case is too obvious.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by 1vid(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hahahahaha that baby na white na. how come too black gave birth to white person? hahhaaha
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by PerfectJUSTICE: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
A lady told me in confidence that she's doing the husband a favor by bringing him children from other men because the man can't produce his own children. I asked her if the man is aware she said she didn't tell him anything but 'he should know'. I fainted!
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by kellyezekiel1997(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
DNA issa goal
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bursted bitch grin
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
fabulous85:
not really, if he signed the birth certificate he will still pay child support on the baby till she is 18. unless he gets a good lawyer to get him out of the mess
yea! right, which law states such and in which country?
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
cheesy[Hahahaha..ROTFL...FEWA...uote author=Lawdis post=98076423]....fear women that's why I refused to marry

I rather Bleep and pay them with 200 indomy and egg.....because I belong to SMAN we gives no SHI SHI

soon we shall form another association "FEAR WOMEN ASSOCIATION" FEWA.....grin grin

[/quote]
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Child looks like one of my mixed raced sons. shocked
Ugly woman.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 16, 2021
Considering the baby's complexion,,,

The lady must be a staff @FCMB cool
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:01am On Jan 16, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

It is impossible Mr. man. Stop saying what you don't know. Once two couple who are naturally light-skinned (I don't mean bleaching), give birth to anything not light-skinned, then there's definitely a black dick involved. That goes for two dark-skinned couple; they can never in tartarus give birth to a light-skinned baby. Your Biology is there to help you.

The couples you are talking of, did they do DNA test? I bet you if they did, that the truth will out.

I saw one stupid account of a kenya man who his dark-skinned kenyan wife gave birth to a light-skinned baby. The mumu was saying it was God Almighty that made it possible but guess what my brother; the wife works in a Chinese company. Oh my, can one get any stupider than that Kenyan man! grin
U de learn work
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:01am On Jan 16, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

It is impossible Mr. man. Stop saying what you don't know. Once two couple who are naturally light-skinned (I don't mean bleaching), give birth to anything not light-skinned, then there's definitely a black dick involved. That goes for two dark-skinned couple; they can never in tartarus give birth to a light-skinned baby. Your Biology is there to help you.

The couples you are talking of, did they do DNA test? I bet you if they did, that the truth will out.

I saw one stupid account of a kenya man who his dark-skinned kenyan wife gave birth to a light-skinned baby. The mumu was saying it was God Almighty that made it possible but guess what my brother; the wife works in a Chinese company. Oh my, can one get any stupider than that Kenyan man! grin
Lol. I tut dat was a joke
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:02am On Jan 16, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Lol. I tut dat was a joke. I saw de picture

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by calcal: 3:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Be careful of women!
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Chii59:

Ignorance sha.
Even among we dark skinned Africans, we have people who are very fair, some with rare eye colours.
Genetics is a very wide pool. That child is a lightskinned black baby, and may very well be his daughter, he says MIGHT.

Not this particular baby. There's no way a black man will mistaken that child as his own, when the mother is black too.

Look at that baby carefully.

We all know physiological differences, but that baby likely isn't his.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Not this particular baby. There's no way a black man will mistaken that child as his own, when the mother is black too.

Look at that baby carefully.

We all know physiological differences, but that baby likely isn't his.
You know nothing, Jon Snow. The black race has so many shades, the fairest looks nothing like the Darkest. All still black.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Chii59:

You know nothing, Jon Snow. The black race has so many shades, the fairest looks nothing like the Darkest. All still black.

You seem to know everything, yet you know nothing.

Why haven't you given birth to a Caucasoid baby with your black husband yet?

So because the black race has fair people, that's why his baby is a Caucasian mix? Please, say something else.

Bye.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You seem to know everything, yet you know nothing.

Why haven't you given birth to a Caucasoid baby with your black husband yet?

So because the black race has fair people, that's why his baby is a Caucasian mix? Please, say something else.

Bye.
Seems your ego took a hit when I told you "you know nothing". grin
It's dumb for you to assume the race of a baby due to skin colour or hair texture. The melanesian race of Solomon islands have blonde hair, are they any less black because of their hair colour? Genetics is a very wide field, a gamble with very sure odds, you never can tell who a baby will look like till it's out of the womb. And in case you never knew, babies faces change with time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? / Who Is To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.