Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:54 AM

5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice (23583 Views)

Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos / Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help / Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by DamnnNiggarr: 4:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Family of five-year-old found dead seeks justice

The family of a five-year-old boy, Osinachi Stephen, who was found dead in a car at Egbu in Owerri, Imo State, has demanded justice for him.

The child’s grandmother, Mrs Stella Aguguo, said she could not believe that a boy she asked to buy sachet water was found dead three days later.

The 50-year-old widow said the killing of her grandchild, who wanted to become a Catholic priest, had affected her health.

She said, “I took Osinachi when he was one-year-old. He was brought to me from Borno State in the heat of the Boko Haram insurgency in the North-East. His father, my first son, is a military officer serving in the North-East.

“Since then, I had been staying with him and he said he wanted to become a Catholic priest.

“The people living in the compound where he was found dead have a case to answer. Those who killed my grandson should not go scot-free.”

https://punchng.com/family-of-five-year-old-found-dead-seeks-justice/?amp=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by adecz: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Mayng01(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmm! May you find the justice you seek

5 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by emmabest2000(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Patiently waiting for Nairaland detectives
To come and assume nonsense grin

Rip small boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2021

13 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Which kain wahala be dis nah!!!

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Think9ja(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2021
The first four threads on nairaland front page right now are all not good news.

Why Una de drop am back to back like that?

Who is the mod?

Seun, call your employees to order.

RIP to the kid

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by flemsy15(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2021
nawa
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by nautybride: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2021
embarassed
No place is secure. Insecurity everywhere.
Who do we turn to?
And it came to me; He who dwells in the secret place of the most high, shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.
What is the boy's offence? He just walked into death. R.I.P boy.
God loves you more.

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Henix(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Imagine the poor boy's military father sending his son from far North to South East for security, only for the boy to be killed by the same insecurity in the South East. RIP to the innocent kid.

No where is secure in Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Godada(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2021
What a shame

sad

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by id4sho(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2021
shocked
IPOD case, what is my consider.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Dansioligy: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2021
people are heartless.
I suspect the pipu living around the neighborhood. A thorough investigation is needed and forensic too

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by money121(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Ok
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by MrHighSea: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2021
BadRadio:
Which kain wahala be dis nah!!!

bad
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Harrykn: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2021
fraudulent activity might have caused this.
some set of ritualistic humans took the boys life
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Queenlovely(f): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2021
my heart is impregnable, na stone heart. but this one touch me.

a child managed to excape Boko Haram in borno, only to meet death in his home town in Imo state.

It means there is no safety anywhere.

I will still repeat it, we need to bring back the community life. we need to upgrade the community structure of our society, the federal government is overwhelmed by problems, it onus is on the community to secure it's citizens. I don't mean community policing nonsense.

in 2018 mark Zuckerberg complained about the community structure. man is a social animal, but it is not this type of mark Zuckerberg community we want.

we want a community that will protect us jealously from harm.

that will assist us to reach our highest potential, connect us to the right people.

a community that can stand for me when a stranger wants to loan me money on nairaland, the community can stand for me, vouch for me

a community that my financial background will not be a hindrance, rather they will help me reach the zenith
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Olukat(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2021
My advise to car owners, always lock your cars shocked shocked
Some two years ago I saved two boys of about 3 to 4years from a parked car.
I believed they've been there for a long time cos they were too weak to speak.
This may just be a similar case but it's sad the young boy died shocked shocked
May God comfort Grandma, RIP boy,

4 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by moscobabs(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Only God knows what really happened.

One sunning day, my neighbor's daughters open my car door and enter, where they were playing inside they mistakingly press center lock and they stucked in the car, the car is tinted,there was no ventilation coming in, everybody was inside their house and nobody heard their voices, I got a call from a friend to come to a bar, it was urgent and I quickly pick my car key,I open the car and saw them sweating and panting, I can't imagine what would happen if they had spent another 5mins if I didn't receive that call.

That's how I would have killed the Innocent girls with my negligence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Rosella25(f): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2021
May his killers forever become restless......Rip ossy
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by blinking001(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2021
Come and see how children of perdition will avoid this thread... ipobians/flat heads/portor portor Republicans are barbaric people...spits...their taste for quick and illegal wealth is seconded to nothing....na wah oo

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by pegix(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2021
5 years
Damn young!
RIP to the young fella
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by GeneralPula: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2021
Who told her the East is a safe place to live in the first place..

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Timoleon(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2021
What’s not to believe again in this world? We are only able to cope better because it didn’t happen to us personally. May God grant you the fortitude to bear your loss. There is no judgement that can equate to you having your son back. Therefore, there cannot be justice. But if finding the killer(s) and the killer(s) is/are sent to jail for life or sentenced to death will bring you succor, then may God grant you that. Best wishes to the rest of us, we are surely not leaving this world alive. undecided
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by bluefilm: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2021
Yahoo plus niggaz don chop am.

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by pegix(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Think9ja:
The first four threads on nairaland front page right now are all not good news.

Why Una de drop am back to back like that?

Who is the mod?

Seun, call your employees to order.

RIP to the kid
The way naija situation be like dix
U get 10 bad news and 2 good ones or none
We used to it lipsrsealed
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by ODJ124(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2021
What's is happening death everywhere. .

lord protect us..

Thread seen...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics / Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) / Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.