Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ (25997 Views)

Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) / Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) / Davido Reassures His Loyalty To Aye Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by CastedAyo: 5:06am On Jan 15, 2021
Singer Waje has pledged her loyalty to the Cheerful Givers Association of Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

The 40-year-old shared a picture of her Identification (ID) card on Instagram on Thursday.

She was appointed as the minister of budget and national planning of the association.

“With tears in my eyes and with gratitude. With my full chest of pride I pledge my loyalty to this office that I have been given.

“I was fine with my matron role but someone found me worthy and sent this,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBum3slg5i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The Cheerful Givers Association of Nigeria came to be after the ‘Stingy Men Association’ trended on Monday.

Musician Seun Kuti who founded the association said, “What is this STINGY MEN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (SMAN) Trying to give us a bad name. We Nigerian men that understand the art of taking care of our women.

“If we don’t do it who will? Abeg join the winning team because AFRICAN WOMEN ARE WORTH IT.”

Other members of the association include D’banj, Vector, JJC Skillz and Olalekan Olaleye.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by pyyxxaro: 5:09am On Jan 15, 2021
She definitely has to be a cheerful giver

With the load on her chest , being a cheerful giver is the only option

Thanks Waje for not being stingy shocked

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by InfernoNig: 5:24am On Jan 15, 2021
You don't mean it!

2 Likes

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Sundrus: 5:55am On Jan 15, 2021
pyyxxaro:
She definitely has to be a cheerful giver

With the load on her chest , being a cheerful giver is the only option

Thanks Waje for not being stingy shocked
badt guy grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Kriss216: 6:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Words Ain’t Just Enough, live up to your association, share money first.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Moferere: 6:34am On Jan 15, 2021
Orisirisi, who will shine this old mama Congo? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by lkillbrokehoes: 6:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Moferere:
Orisirisi, who will shine this old mama Congo? undecided
Even if she charge you 100k for you to shine her Congo, you go do am without hesitation, even if it's to sell your father's land.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Moferere: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Even if she charge you 100k for you to shine her Congo, you go do am without hesitation, even[b] if it's to sell your father's land[/b].

The fact that you sold your father's property doesn't make me a prodigal son like you

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by lkillbrokehoes: 6:55am On Jan 15, 2021
Moferere:

[s]The fact that you sold your father's property doesn't make me a prodigal son like you[/s]
Hahahaha he pain am no be small, but that's the truth.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by SocialJustice: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2021
Waje with the fresh big breast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Bornsinner7: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Na krokro I dey see abi na grey hair?

1 Like

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by omobonike70223: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2021
Waje with the fresh big breast.

1 Like

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by TANID(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:
Words Ain’t Just Enough, live up to your association, share money first.
THE MOST CONFUSION PART ABOUT ALL THIS ASSOCIATIONS IS THAT ALL CELEBRITY MEMBERS OF SMAN ARE CGAN IN A REAL LIFE DUE TO HOW THEY LIVE THEIR LIFE AND GIVEN OUT BACK TO SOCIETY, WHILE MOST CELEBRITY MEMBERS IN CGAN ARE STINGY IN A REAL LIFE.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Debbyblahempire(f): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2021
Cheerful giver.... giving what?

1 Like

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by ATEAMS: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2021
Lol she needs it

1 Like

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by leisuretym: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2021
Moferere:

The fact that you sold your father's property doesn't make me a prodigal son like you

Costable, stop causing trouble

3 Likes

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Harrykn: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2021
your headache

this game nah give and take, she knows it well

2 Likes

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by OYENIYIJK: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2021
Who's she? cheesy
Abeg check my signature
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by aremed(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2021
These people and their ORISIRISI

1 Like

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Lovelies1: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Queenlovely(f): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2021
this stupid trending thing I have been avoiding. let me add my one cent.

when I employed a driver, we agreed his salary was 80k. but I used to pay him 120k. as a gift

so when ever I pay him 80k he starts murmuring, my husband advised I should fire him immediately. and I did.

I learnt a lesson: Never start what you cannot finish.

that is what our men should know, during the boom times in Nigeria, men spoilt women with cash gift, whil other men tried to copy.

now the economy is wobbling, they cannot keep up with the lifestyle and the women do not care. seems they haven't gotten the memo

they follow the highest bidder

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by GeneralPula: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Smart lady. She’s walking the right lane..

She understand it will be very hard to survive without man..

4 Likes

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Offpoint1: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Please o, ladies joining the "Cheerful Givers Association" should kindly specify what they are giving o.... E get why o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Ugandatales: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
"With my full chest of pride." Real FULL CHEST of pride. wink

1 Like

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by iLegendd(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ours is LIBA (Last-long In Bed Association).

It's for men who want to naturally and permanently cure premature ejaculation.

Click my profile and open the first thread you see and you'll know what it's all about.

If you're a man, you'll be glad you joined.

Download the free version of the book on how to last long.

https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

1 Like

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by emmabest2000(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
She got plan
Ebi like say Fela son's dik dey hungry her

1 Share

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Martinola(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Sexy In Bodycon Gown / Tuface And Patoranking Looking So Fresh In New Photo / Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.