Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

FG Free CAC Registration, What Is The Update Yet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Free CAC Registration, What Is The Update Yet? (314 Views)

Free CAC Business Name Registration-How To Take Advantage / How To Apply& Benefit From Free CAC Business Name Registration For 250,000 Msmes / CAC Registration Pending For A Week,why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Free CAC Registration, What Is The Update Yet? by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:27am On Jan 15, 2021
Brethren, I just want to know the status of the FG Free CAC registration that was announced by the last quarter of last year (2020).
Please if you participated,
Have you gotten your own business registered?
Or you haven't gotten any info yet?

Is the program still on going?
Re: FG Free CAC Registration, What Is The Update Yet? by Unclekayfarms: 6:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Yeyenairaland:
Brethren, I just want to know the status of the FG Free CAC registration that was announced by the last quarter of last year (2020).
Please if you participated,
Have you gotten your own business registered?
Or you haven't gotten any info yet?

Is the program still on going?
It was scam

1 Like

Re: FG Free CAC Registration, What Is The Update Yet? by sylve11: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Unclekayfarms:

It was scam

grin grin cool
Re: FG Free CAC Registration, What Is The Update Yet? by Unclekayfarms: 6:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Government introduced scamming into Nigeria
Re: FG Free CAC Registration, What Is The Update Yet? by 1Alex: 6:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Unclekayfarms:

It was scam
a very big scam my brother.
Re: FG Free CAC Registration, What Is The Update Yet? by fnep2smooth(m): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmmm scam kwa.... Abeg make una touch light the matter small.
Re: FG Free CAC Registration, What Is The Update Yet? by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Unclekayfarms:

It was scam

SCAM how

Please explain

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Not Even A Dollar,I Have Nothing, Nothing In My Pocket.” Replied Dangote / Customers, Investors Funds In Zenith Bank / How To Effectively Buy Bitcoin And BNB For Profit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.