Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Mystery Of Believing On The LORD JESUS CHRIST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of Believing On The LORD JESUS CHRIST (132 Views)

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Believing On The LORD JESUS CHRIST by MistadeRegal(m): 7:06am On Jan 15, 2021
1. To do the works of GOD, JESUS CHRIST said in the Holy Bible that you must BELIEVE WHO GOD HAD SENT:

John 6:28-29 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

2. To do the will of GOD, JESUS CHRIST said in the Holy Bible that you must BELIEVE WHO GOD HAD SENT:

John 6:39-40 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

3. To be saved by GOD, JESUS CHRIST said in the Holy Bible that you must BELIEVE WHO GOD HAD SENT:

Mark 16:15-16 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

4. To escape from condemnation, JESUS CHRIST said in the Holy Bible that you must BELIEVE WHO GOD HAD SENT:

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

5. To have everlasting life, JESUS CHRIST said in the Holy Bible that you must BELIEVE WHO GOD HAD SENT:

John 3:15-16 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

6. To do the same kind of wondrous works that JESUS CHRIST did, JESUS CHRIST said in the Holy Bible that you must BELIEVE WHO GOD HAD SENT:

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

7. To pass from death into life, JESUS CHRIST said in the Holy Bible that you must BELIEVE WHO GOD HAD SENT:

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

8. To not die in your sins but have your sins forgiven, JESUS CHRIST said in the Holy Bible that you must BELIEVE WHO GOD HAD SENT:

John 8:23-24 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

9. To not walk in darkness, JESUS CHRIST said in the Holy Bible that you must FOLLOW WHO GOD HAD SENT:

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Now, what further proofs do we need to know we are nothing and going nowhere without acknowledging and believing on the LORD JESUS CHRIST, in whose hands our salvation can only be found?

John 17:2-3 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Therefore, delay no further. Make the move now. For, there is none else who the FATHER had sent but JESUS CHRIST only. If our salvation then only is found in JESUS CHRIST, why make ourselves alienated to Him?

Acts 16:30-31 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

May GOD fix in us the spirit of believing on the FATHER and the LORD JESUS CHRIST whom He had sent, and to remain stedfast in Him forever in JESUS CHRIST mighty name.

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Wait On The Lord Jesus Christ Crucified / Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts Sermon This Year / Pastor John Gray Sermon – Let’s Talk About Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.