Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Can This Phone Be Salvaged? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can This Phone Be Salvaged? (523 Views)

Could My Phone Be Monitored Or Hacked?(pics) / Will this phone be better than The Tecno Spark 3??? / Can A Lost Or Stolen Phone Be Tracked While Switched Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Phone Be Salvaged? by Unclesmart12: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2021
I'm using a tecno camon CX air, for sometime now it seems this phone is now infected with aids, it develops new faults everyday which includes but not limited to
Top half of the screen does not respond to touch(no more selfie since I can't rotate camera)
Heart breaking hanging: once phone sleeps any attempt to operate it would make the phone hang for like 5mins then reboot,sometimes it hanges in the middle of a call and reboots on its own. I had to set sleep timer to 1hr to manage it.
App stops on its own: stuffs like WhatsApp is no longer responding, Facebook is no longer responding etc
I only get network reception in a particular spot in the house once I leave there no more.
The phone wahala just dey like bicycle, e no dey hard to start, e dey too numerous to mentions.

This phone wan give me high bp, I'm constantly hissing anytime I'm using it, I feel the urge to smash the phone on my head but restrain myself because I don't have means to replace it and as a student I use it for a lot of stuff including e-learning and programming.

Please can anything be done about the phone or is it beyond redemption? I'm thinking of changing the calibrator( have done that 3 times already) and flashing the phone because I really need a functional phone.
Re: Can This Phone Be Salvaged? by InfernoNig: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2021
Let it go please.
Re: Can This Phone Be Salvaged? by Unclesmart12: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2021
InfernoNig:
Let it go please.
That should be the best option obviously, but how do a final year student with project and other stuff cope without a smart phone
Re: Can This Phone Be Salvaged? by 8BowlofFlour: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2021
That's what you get when you buy Tecno
Re: Can This Phone Be Salvaged? by Unclesmart12: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2021
8BowlofFlour:
That's what you get when you buy Tecno
As in baa.....but na condition dey make crayfish bend, some of us can't afford those flagship phones
Re: Can This Phone Be Salvaged? by ZaRuleOfLaw: 8:41am On Jan 16, 2021
Unclesmart12:
I'm using a tecno camon CX air, for sometime now it seems this phone is now infected with aids, it develops new faults everyday which includes but not limited to
Top half of the screen does not respond to touch(no more selfie since I can't rotate camera)
Heart breaking hanging: once phone sleeps any attempt to operate it would make the phone hang for like 5mins then reboot,sometimes it hanges in the middle of a call and reboots on its own. I had to set sleep timer to 1hr to manage it.
App stops on its own: stuffs like WhatsApp is no longer responding, Facebook is no longer responding etc
I only get network reception in a particular spot in the house once I leave there no more.
The phone wahala just dey like bicycle, e no dey hard to start, e dey too numerous to mentions.

This phone wan give me high bp, I'm constantly hissing anytime I'm using it, I feel the urge to smash the phone on my head but restrain myself because I don't have means to replace it and as a student I use it for a lot of stuff including e-learning and programming.

Please can anything be done about the phone or is it beyond redemption? I'm thinking of changing the calibrator( have done that 3 times already) and flashing the phone because I really need a functional phone.
back up your files and format the phone. then you can change the touch screen. but if you want to sell it, lemme know
Re: Can This Phone Be Salvaged? by Unclesmart12: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2021
ZaRuleOfLaw:
back up your files and format the phone. then you can change the touch screen. but if you want to sell it, lemme know
How much will you buy?

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Launches Cyberdog | Open Source Quadruped Robot Companion / Glo Tv App Set Up And Review - A Promising Start But... / How To Screenshot On Iphone 12 Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.