Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) (14428 Views)

Lagos Police Reunite "One-Chance" Victims With Family (Photos) / Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos / Police Reunite Mother & Daughter Two Years After She Was Forcefully Taken Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) by MotiveU(f): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Lovelyn451:
they sent out their kids on almanjiri journey you're bringing them back...who send you, the parents are not even happy
Lol.. The police Don spoil show
Re: Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) by Harrykn: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2021
Kudos to police station

They have done well
Re: Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
mafa again. God help them
that was the community I visited and someone left a baby with me and ran away.
today that baby is a blessing to the world

you don't start with your imagination lies ba, get sense this is 2021
Re: Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2021
Heavensent01:

you don't start with your imagination lies ba, get sense this is 2021
I don't understand ne pas comprehend
Re: Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:

I don't understand ne pas comprehend

how can you understand when all you do all your life is to type lies

I blame those cheering you up, nonsense
Re: Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) by Omezif(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Parent of the children should have not pleaded God to give them children.
Re: Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) by Martialb1(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2021
Why northerners no fit smile for happy occasion eh. Dem return kidnapped school boys dem no dey smile, dem reunite this ones dem no dey smile join. Ein be like say dem no wan
Reunite
Re: Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) by okey95644: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
the kids are beautiful
Re: Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Stop producing Almajiri they will not listen, they will say Allah will train them, you see the kind nuisance they are commiting here and there because of religion
Re: Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) by Lightorder: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
I
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1379065/police-reunite-three-abandoned-children-family-photos/
if abandoned is what I read, the problem hasn’t been solved
Re: Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) by Ogediluv(f): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Why won't they abandon them when they are giving birth like one thing like that.
Re: Police Reunite Three 'Abandoned' Children With Their Family (Photos) by Dblaz(f): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2021
Looking for materials for Nigerian Police Force Test, then check this out. Found it helpful too....
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/nigeria-police-force-recruitment-test-online-practice/

(1) (2) (Reply)

57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail / ASP, Several Others Killed As Suspected Kidnappers Strike In Kogi / NSCDC Uncovers, Destroys Illegal Crude Oil Warehouses In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.