Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

You Wouldn't Want To Miss This....i Bet You Don't!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Wouldn't Want To Miss This....i Bet You Don't!! (113 Views)

If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly / Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner / Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Wouldn't Want To Miss This....i Bet You Don't!! by kephaspdf20(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2021
How a business owner starts the beginning of the year....always have an influence on how the inflows of the business would be all through the year......a very important fact that most entrepreneur neglects and it inturn hunts them
....if you want to Make the amount of sales you made last year or less you start the same way you started last year...but if you want double or triple the amount of sales....then you (start Smart).... How then can you start smart?
by Starting this year with this four e-books;
★ what the customer wants you to know by Ram Charan
★How successful People think by John C Maxwell
★Psychology of selling
★Power of concentration by Theron Q Dumont

Starting this year having read this four e-books, would not only make your business run smoothly, it would increase your business efficiency and sales closing to a rate of 70%..... (you could doubt) but after you've read this four e-books.... I'm assuring you that you'll always remember today for good..(come December)....
Furthermore, this books are available at kephas e-books and they are available at a cheaper Price
....all four books only going for 1200#....to get yours kindly dm/pm us via WhatsApp@ +2348124967869......
start Smart now and be amazed at the amount inflows your business records this year...
CC:kephas e-books

Re: You Wouldn't Want To Miss This....i Bet You Don't!! by arsenal444(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2021
OK oooo
Re: You Wouldn't Want To Miss This....i Bet You Don't!! by kephaspdf20(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
start Smart now ...and see what the results would be..... you'll be seriously shocked.....

(1) (Reply)

Make Fish Feed Pellet By Your Own / Ulesson Secures $7.5mn Series A Funding / Develop An App Like Airbnb For Parking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.