Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story (17008 Views)

Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos / I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni / President Atiku #100k for nairalanders..for the love of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by leisuretym: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Djamel:
Small matter,you don dey expose how rich you are....Not that i support what those policemen did, but he should know better most of this police guys on high way are on the look for rich Nigerians....

The moment you showed them ur permit and where you wrk(how much you could earn).

You turn client grin

Nigeria police still disgracing themselves.
Hisssss!!

They asked for his ID, he shouldn't show them?
Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by seborrhic: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
If u had nothing to hide u should not have paid.
Besides u can reschedule your flight.
If people cannot sacrifice a little inconvenience and refuse to pay the police when they are in the right,this would continue

5 Likes

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by Djamel(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Meteng:
If you read that item to the end, or even read it at all make your left nyash bend

Mk i shit corn if ur left ynash bend.

The guy no read am at all

1 Like

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by Adewale1603(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Deicide:
Watin you day use 2 laptop do?
you don't read, where he said, one is for work and official, the other is his personal laptop

5 Likes

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Jojo056:

Your name and your dp...are you a naval personnel??

2k foreign instagram follower account available now!First come,first serve..
Just check my signature.

Not really.

A one-time aspirant.
Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by jimi4us: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclekayfarms:
Did the police asked you to switched on and enter d password of the laptops? Any exhibit found?
If u b yahoo boy forget I no get empathy for u, coz that means u and d police are d same

Sometimes I wonder how nuisance like you are still breathing

8 Likes

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by mrkings84(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
We Al know that Nigerian police are armed robbers!
Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
I will not doubt this, na only me know why..
Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by mrkings84(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
jimi4us:

Sometimes I wonder how nuisance like you are still breathing

What do u mean?
So are there not Yahoo boys again?
Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by Eillyeillz(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Here we go again. Give it a week, and similar stories starts popping up on the net. Not saying he's lying though.
Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Deicide:

imagine yourself asking that kind of senseless question
Is having laptop a crime or is laptop a contraband
You can have as many laptop as you want

so now reason ham well like a normal and civilized human being with healthy thinking and ask yourself, do you have sense?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by toxtimmy: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
People like you are the reason Nigeria is the devil's workshop... Even if you are a yahoo boy, for devil's sake why should the police take bribe or extort you with a gun?... Truth be told though in a civilised world even dog � have more value than you or the Nigerian police.

Anyways they say misery loves company... Good luck and have a happy life.

Unclekayfarms:
Did the police asked you to switched on and enter d password of the laptops? Any exhibit found?
If u b yahoo boy forget I no get empathy for u, coz that means u and d police are d same

7 Likes

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclekayfarms:

Man, you’re very slow. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by stupidmod2: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
I see dem getting caught soon, useless souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by 2010goingon: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
lalasticlala:

while another jokingly remarked "Guy, your wife dey panick o".

Seriously angry

That's like rubbing salt on the wound grin

All these naija wahala really tire oo

Next time glue the 2 laptops together , naija police won't know jack from shiit and will count it as one grin
Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by HenryHill: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Is the brutality back?

Can we help make this trend on Twitter?

Injustice to one is injustice to all!

Who knows whose turn it will be tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by Okuda(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
seborrhic:
If u had nothing to hide u should not have paid.
Besides u can reschedule your flight.
If people cannot sacrifice a little inconvenience and refuse to pay the police when they are in the right,this would continue

while i agree with you, situations with the nigeria plloce can go south very quickly and before we know it, we keep askimg how we go there in the first place but person don die.

2 Likes

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
This thieves in black have started again. when the youths revolts now they will be quick to remind us that they are human beings like us

perhaps another round of #ENDSARS is required this time with more bloodied heads and broken spirits on their side lipsrsealed
Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by ENG0701: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

so now reason ham well like a normal and civilized human being with healthy thinking and ask yourself, do you have sense?

Some people are used to poverty that they cannot imagine someone having 2 laptops without stealing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by 2010goingon: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
HenryHill:
Is the brutality back?

Can we help make this trend on Twitter?

Injustice to one is injustice to all!

Who knows whose turn it will be tomorrow.

#return2laptops
Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by Seyzcham91(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
stop saying nonsense! not by force to comment
Unclekayfarms:

2 Likes

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by Neddstark: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Police may just have to pull that trigger. Cos I am not giving the bastard nada. They will have to explain to the world how a man driving with his wife in a car is an armed robber.
Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by 2010goingon: 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
ENG0701:

Some people are used to poverty that they cannot imagine someone having 2 laptops with stealing.

If I have 2 wives , that means I need to pay " tax " for that too ?
Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by juman(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Buhari has failed Nigerians.
This is anarchy. No government.

1 Like

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by baldeagle: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclekayfarms:

Did you read the write-up at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by OmoAkin85: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
no be new thing.police follow me go atm withdraw my last 10k
Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclekayfarms:

Try to read before commenting. Your questions have already been addressed in the post.
Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by Strongbest(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Deicide:

Common bro, read na. Does having 2 laptops make you a yahoo guy?

I just thank my stars. I remember when my friends would visit me just after my service year and all of them will come with their laptops and the sitting room will be looking so busy with gadgets.

In one of those few occasions, if any police guy has entered our room by coincidence eh, e sure say they must label us yahoos cheesy

Yahoo, yahoo, a thing I hate to see anybody engaged in but it's not fair to think just because you have 2 laptops then you are now a yahoo.

Beside, he already explained one of the laptops is his personal one while the other is his working laptop I guess.

And what if one of the laptops belongs to his wife?

3 Likes

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

my broda please don't mind him,

convik 19 birus has devoured 99% of his brain, that is why his reasoning is in the reverse.

1 Like

Re: 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story by Muzee10(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclekayfarms:

Guy, you read the post at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy / Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander / Buhari Will Lead Military To Fight Boko Haram – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.