Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai (36178 Views)

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Angelfrost(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmm... The kinda revenue Dubai makes from tourism alone sha!!!

These Arabs don't even need their oil revenues.

Smart people!!! Unlike some third world oil producers!!!

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by pretydiva(f): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
lovely kiss
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by meobizy(f): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wasn't it said that her marriage was on the rocks? I bet this is an effort to prove that all is well. The sources which reported the news were legitimate.

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Godpikin4real(f): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Eku enjoyment 2 d Akande's.
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by osazsky(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
Money is sweet..
tourist visa to dubia is below 500k
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Dollanaira: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
hmmm
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Switch07(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
illicit:
Well, spend Baba akande money as u like....

Baba Akande don go the great beyond

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Kaymansion(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good one, Nigerian and Dubai UAE are 5 & 6, main while Dubai are making a lot of money seriously through Nigerians
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Debbyblahempire(f): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
majamajic:

It's cheap, with 2M u can go on vacation in Dubai for family of 4 , comfortably for a week plus ! Including hotel bill, air tickets and visa

And shopping money go still remain for about 30kg luggage full

I don't have that 2M ...so I'll still see as a big deal o..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by majamajic(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

I don't have that 2M ...so I'll still see as a big deal o..

God will provide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by zudozz: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
her hubby is very handsome..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by TheWalkingMind: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
justscorchone:

And you say humanity is the priority, fvcking hypocrite.
So that correlate with this how?

Love is appreciation. Without appreciation love dies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Debbyblahempire(f): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
majamajic:

God will provide

Amen

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by ofiko123(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nice one...
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Debbyblahempire(f): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
justscorchone:

Always the bloody money, why can’t you pray for a loving partner instead, you can still have a rich man and he wouldn’t give a fvck about vacation.

Why can't I have both?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by ArewaWife(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
meobizy:
Wasn't it said that her marriage was on the rocks? I bet this is an effort to prove that all is well. The sources which reported the news were legitimate.

Maybe they've made up
Couples have issues occasionally but some are able to save their marriage and sort out their differences

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
That her husband fine o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by lexy2014: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Angelfrost:
Hmmm... The kinda revenue Dubai makes from tourism alone sha!!!

These Arabs don't even need their oil revenues.

Smart people!!! Unlike some third world oil producers!!!

Not just tourism. Tourism from Nigerians
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Chirowman(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by charlesucheh(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Howvis this one now our business?
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

Why can't I have both?

Now you are reasoning properly, I know it was reflex the first time when you blurted out money .im not blaming you though it’s embedded in every Nigeria woman
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
So that correlate with this how?

Love is appreciation. Without appreciation love dies.

If that’s the singular interpretation of love to you “appreciation” then you need to educate yourself some more.
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Fmghewzy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
muaa:
Her hubby is really cute

Swaggerlishious Yoruba demon,our handsomeness is on another level,we no dey boast !!

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by overboard(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Has Harry Akande been buried?

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Fmghewzy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
charlesucheh:
Howvis this one now our business?

Why did you open the thread,them force you?
Mumu na backbelle go finish you last last
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Dreyton36: 2:19am On Jan 16, 2021
United Arab Emirates is sweet for sure
Who wan apply I dey run am o

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Mide3367: 2:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Dreyton36:
United Arab Emirates is sweet for sure
Who wan apply I dey run am o

Lights up my kpoli in peace
how much u dey run am? Job or tourist?
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by kennymessi79: 3:31am On Jan 16, 2021
Dammy10:
Popular Nigerian actress Dakore Egbuson and her family are spending the much-needed time together as they recently visited Dubai.

The movie star took to her social media page to share a cute snap of herself with her husband, their two daughters and her mother.

She explained in her caption that they were all together in Dubai. Going by their smiles in the photo, they appeared to be having a swell time together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rw-fNvrbsk
one of my favorite actress of all time.. Dako, Dako
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by TheWalkingMind: 5:12am On Jan 16, 2021
justscorchone:

If that’s the singular interpretation of love to you “appreciation” then you need to educate yourself some more.
Just say you're too unintelligible to understand the view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Dreyton36: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2021
Mide3367:
how much u dey run am? Job or tourist?

Tourist
Re: Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
Just say you're too unintelligible to understand the view

If you are the intelligent one then humanity is doom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija Gifty Goes Blonde In New Look / Face Mask: Peter Okoye, Olamide, Wizkid, Akpororo Trend For Nigerian Celebrities / 10 Years Anniversary: Davido Reacts To His Colleagues Not Hailing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.