Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Please Help I'm Stranded In Akwa Ibom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I'm Stranded In Akwa Ibom (727 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I'm Stranded In Akwa Ibom by isrealoski(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
W
Re: Please Help I'm Stranded In Akwa Ibom by Molahnelson(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
See you, you don carry your money spend for toto finish, come the cry broke
You when for business instead of you to focus on the business you get carried away by pretty ladies in Akwa ibom, Guy I dey laugh because you are playing in the Lions den you'll get devour if you're not careful
You dey play with Akwa ibom girls, all the glitters are not gold oh bro,
If you not a Red Piller, you will get hypnotise by those girls, because the temptation is real.
All of them were claim love for you and you spend your money for, since you came, please where are they now in the time of need now, ugh?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I'm Stranded In Akwa Ibom by isrealoski(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Molahnelson:
See you, you don carry your money spend for toto finish, come the cry broke
You when for business instead of you to focus on the business you get carried away by pretty ladies in Akwa ibom, Guy I dey laugh because you are playing in the Lions den you'll get devour if you're not careful
You dey play with Akwa ibom girls, all the glitters are not gold oh bro,
If you not a Red Piller, you will get hypnotise by those girls, because the temptation is real.
All of them were claim love for you and you spend your money for, since you came, please where are they now in the time of need now, ugh?

I never spent my money on girls. I don't do such
Re: Please Help I'm Stranded In Akwa Ibom by Molahnelson(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
isrealoski:

I never spent my money on girls. I don't do such

Is that true
Then why do you fell in your business because I can only be sure of one thing that make a man fail
Re: Please Help I'm Stranded In Akwa Ibom by isrealoski(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Please Help I'm Stranded In Akwa Ibom by isrealoski(m): 3:33am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Please Help I'm Stranded In Akwa Ibom by isrealoski(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Experience This On Social Media / Am Pained!! / Why People Do Not Like Males Profile Pictures, But Only Like Female Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.