Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? (26228 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 02, 2021
Girl, boy, boy
or
Boy, boy, girl
or
Girl, boy, girl
or
Girl, girl, boy
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by MummyD2020(f): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
byrron:
I already have one and I'm done, other's can fill up the earth grin

Seriously?
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by MummyD2020(f): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
emmaodet:

That is the black man mentality, not moving with trend. Not thinking ahead before taking decisions.
Most who say 3,4 or more kids are barely making 500k per month. I guess the black man is used to suffering.
FYI, the world need lesser and lesser humans to run it.
Machines and softwares are been used to carry out tasks effectively that hundred of humans won't be able to do.

Before, it takes hundreds of people to farm the foods we eat per hectare but now a tractor been run by one person can clear 5 to 10 hectares in 8 hours.
It takes many people to work in the bank - depositing and paying out but ATM replaced a lot of people and working more effectively 24hrs round the clock without regularly crying for salary increment nor engaged in shady deals/theft.
I can give more and more examples but it's okay.
I enrolled my kids in monthly education insurance that am paying 20k per kid so that incase of untimely death (God forbid and i don't pray for that), they can effectively finish their education without feeling the impact of a dad loss.
I did family yearly health insurance of 120k so that we can walk effectively into most hospitals and get treated.
Please tell me, if i have more kids, won't it put more strain on my life and plans? people just born anyhow without any plans for the kids or themselves.
Life is to be enjoyed and not hustling hustling and hustling for family and look haggard and worn out.
I see a lot of junior staff and colleagues working with me with many kids, always afraid to go home, always asking for extension and working overtime for a thing they could have easily avoided by effective planning.

Good points. If i may ask, how many kids do you have?
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by MummyD2020(f): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
STINOS:
God will grant your heart desire. I can give you a tip to increase your chances of having a baby boy.

What are the tips please?
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by emmaodet: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
MummyD2020:

Good points. If i may ask, how many kids do you have?

I only have 2 kids and that is all

2 Likes

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by STINOS(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
MummyD2020:

What are the tips please?

Let's talk on WhatsApp with the number in my signature.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by armyofone(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
2 or 3 - all boyz

1. Boy
2. Boy
3. Boy
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Hathor5(f): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
armyofone:
2 or 3 - all boyz

1. Boy
2. Boy
3. Boy

shocked shocked

This would be a nightmare for me.

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by armyofone(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin lmao grin always have been my prayers.

Hathor5:

shocked shocked

This would be a nightmare for me.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Hathor5(f): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
armyofone:
grin lmao grin always have been my prayers.

Be careful what you wish for. cheesy
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by armyofone(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Haha - If a girl comes - that's great.

All boys are my wish sha.

Hathor5:

Be careful what you wish for. cheesy
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by 1F30M4(f): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
3, from my lips to God's ears kiss
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 14, 2021
MummyD2020:

Seriously?

Very serious.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Liposure: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
4 biological then adopting two Hopefully or 3 adopting 2.
I prefer the first arrangement of 6 kids so help me God cool
adopt me grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.