Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs (17141 Views)

Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos / Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Nairalandwizerd(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by armyjassy101(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kasa olota mayas my real G awon omo aje awon ti ori omi

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by UDUJ(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
GeneralPula:
Makes me remember Narcos..

If you dare raid and burst a certain cartel, numbers of police will pay for it. Then negotiations will start grin

Mad drug dealers for that part of the world..

Men I loved that series on Netflix. Including Narcos Mexico and a special film on Pablo Escober and Joaquin Guzman El Chapo

Those guys were legends, but in a bad way undecided
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Bennysam: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
No my people from the waste don’t do drugs , I believe ipop came to Yoruba and be doing drugs
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Lightorder: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Godons1:
IGBO AMAKA grin grin grin

Anything drugs, NA DONALD TRUMP'S relatives wey dey NIGERIA go do am grin grin grin
stale and dumb
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by LongNipple(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
See Money ooo. See Money ooo. It is well. After taking these hard drugs, they will now damage all their organs, develop chronic complications start having chronic Organ failure and will now run to us for treatment and cure. It is well.

Anyways, save a life.

Dont Die in Silence. Don't Suffer that Sickness, Disease, Ailments in silence. Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy Heals, Repairs and Cures all Health Challenge from the Cellular level. It tackles it from the Root cause of the problem. IT REGENERATES CELLS. Stop Dying in silence. Spread the word. Your Health Matters. You only have one life. Click on the Health page below to know more.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/life-testimonies-how-phytoscience-stem
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Lightorder: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Fixed.. grin

.. Instead of those IPOB terrorists to focus on their erosion-ravaged region and corrupt leaders, they are plotting to assassinate our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari..

May God Almighty punish them!
stale and so so dumb
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by wink2015(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
THE NIGERIA SECURITY AGENCIES E.g the Nigeria police after their officers have purchased drugs for a long time from this drug baron will still go and leak their information to the government.

The security agencies are all aware of this drug baron all these past years.

It is only now that they are exposing him after getting all the share they need from him.

A sort of use and dump.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Adakintroy: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Look at were their money go.

But many will say it solely the faith of the country.

When you're start doing things right, you will realise the world is not upside down. But you have been stand on your head.
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Jibsy203(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Godons1:
IGBO AMAKA grin grin grin

Anything drugs, NA DONALD TRUMP'S relatives wey dey NIGERIA go do am grin grin grin
Ur afonja scratch face brothers are all the street begging for money to eat hydraulic ewedu,and you're here showcasing ur frustrated life instead of joining them grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Whoknowsme: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
I hope this bursting is legit. They shouldn't sieze innocent citizens stuff in the name of bursting.
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by omoadeleye(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lyrics269:
Are you sure those things are drug

Nope, they're Irish potato
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by UDUJ(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
wink2015:
THE NIGERIA SECURITY AGENCIES E.g the Nigeria police after their officers have purchased drugs for a long time from this drug baron will still go and leak their information to the government.

The security agencies are all aware of this drug baron all these past years.

It is only now that they are exposing him after getting all the share they need from him.

A sort of use and dump.

You are very correct.

I am also of the opinion that this burst came up as a result of the two sides not agreeing to an increase in daily, weekly or monthly levies imposed by group A (which happens everywhere in the world not just here) leading to a disagreement because group B suddenly realised that group A I being greedy and if they don't curtail it at this point the levies will continue going up constantly and eating into their profits.

Don't mind me joor, my brain is always on overdrive cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
MAYAS Owo Eja

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Godons1: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Jibsy203:

Ur afonja scratch face brothers are all the street begging for money to eat hydraulic ewedu,and you're here showcasing ur frustrated life instead of joining them grin grin grin grin

Trash.
I'm not from West. But the facts still remains that. Those DONALD TRUMP'S relatives who are based in the EAST are the Poorest in this Country. That's why Donald Trump refered to the East as a SHITHOLE

Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Godons1: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lightorder:
stale and dumb

The thing pain this man well well. grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by stevenosa(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
greatness77:
dat lakesea is not an illicit drug rather it's a food supplement

You mumu, that is just the place they keep money.
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by samwillyco1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Police is your friend

See money that I am looking for, you people should help me with 50k from that money my problems and sleepless nights will be solved immediately.
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Lightorder: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Godons1:

The thing pain this man well well. grin grin grin cheesy
yes o, it pains to see an old dumb fellow dancing naked in the public sir
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by GeneralPula: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
UDUJ:

Men I loved that series on Netflix. Including Narcos Mexico and a special film on Pablo Escober and Joaquin Guzman El Chapo

Those guys were legends, but in a bad way undecided

I tell you bro..

Escobar was blessed & would have survived it had it been he listened to Gustavo. He told him * We’re bandits and were don’t need popularity. Politics will make popular Pablo, which is bad for business.

Columbia government made a silly mistake by killing Escobar just like that..(Tho it was politically motivated by George bush) The money the guy was having then was more than the money in world bank. Pablo was a criminal but still was a natural resources.

Columbia is suppose to be the richest country on earth, but till today they’re still poor. If Pablo were to be an American, American no go kill ham. They love to protect their own extraordinary bad guys !
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by greatness77: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
stevenosa:

You mumu, that is just the place they keep money.
I'm telling you out of experience
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Gidah: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
And kush cost for abk.
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Ihatemumu: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Fixed.. grin

.. Instead of those IPOB terrorists to focus on their erosion-ravaged region and corrupt leaders, they are plotting to assassinate our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari..

May God Almighty punish them!

grin grin grin as Allah Almighty is blessing the North
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by samwillyco1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Elzakzaky:
If you believe the
Total Money Recovered (TMR) = Total Money Declared (TMD), you are mad tongue

You are 100% correct, they are using all those ones to cover up
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Thazard(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Elzakzaky:
If you believe the
Total Money Recovered (TMR) = Total Money Declared (TMD), you are mad tongue

You are right.

A simpler formula has been introduced into the equation.
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Anaerobi(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
the money I saw made me widen my mouth
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by ignis: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Why sieze cash?
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by alphaRego01(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
See money lying helplessly.any officer that had a chance to thrown in a net and didnt,is a good police officer,but a MUMU MAN.
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Police go don steal some the cash and drugs called weed. Police are snitches
Re: Ogun Police Raid Hideout For Drug Dealers, Mayas, Seize Cash And Drugs by evans4luv: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
those things no be drugs na, abi hungry no let all those oropkaa to know between drugs and suplement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accused Person Feigns Insanity, Urinates Inside Courtroom / Immigration Rescues Seven Female Victims Of Sex Trafficking En-Route Europe / Abductors Of Greenfield Students Ask Their Parents To Pay ₦10 Million Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.