Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters (88479 Views)

Marriage: Women Decry Lack Of Financially Eligible Suitors / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Oppositet: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
sad
Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
cheesy
Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by CountDracula(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
What's the difference
Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by pocohantas(f): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Gerrard59:
This article has been recycled countless times on the FP.

Don't you guys get tired?

Lmao. E reach to ask...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Dirakamara(f): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Only a mumu guy go settle with an illiterate, almost all gals nw are graduates, gals just need to work on their characters and just that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Bigredmachine: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Because they understand the future better than the daughters

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by apple30(f): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
AINT READING THIS LONG SHIT MEEEN grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Canalmind: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pussy of maids are cheaper than daughters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by otomatic(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Very well delivered.

2 Likes

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by adonnii(f): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
When parents refuse to be what God designed them to be and take up
the role of 'over-caring' gods and goddesses to their children, the maid
will be made but the duaghter will become a dolly bird .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by poweredcom(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Useless girls of today

Na so one tell me say she no fit cook for her husband not wash his clothes

Say at least make dem buy washing machine say she no wan marry broke person and she said she won't hear her children if they do wrong thing

But one day she said she slap her neighbor child for shaming someone else kid

Very useless girl she is

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Stateoforigin: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Check my signature
Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by eghuan1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
i look at my aunty and her three daughters and the constant abuse and overuse of the boy they sent her from the village and i just shake my head.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by mountmoriah(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
teacherbim:

Do you think is all about endowed? Wise men don't give a shit about that
Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Civilization
Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Djex614: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is the most sensible write up I've read this year! Hits the nail right on the head

8 Likes

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Never been said better.. back then in school a female student was sent to school with a maid to help her fetch water and cook for her in school the shock I experienced when I heard that even buhari shock no reach am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by bluefilm: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Na today?

2 Likes

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Sty1esLawyer: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Stupid! Aren't the maids human too or they shouldn't allow men marry them because they're maid to some foul-cunt-smelly lazy urchins?!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mtcheww.

Old fabricated story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
That goes to say that the average Nigerian man wants a MAID, not a wife in the sense of the word, PARTNERSHIP, but a subservient, docile, baby maker, who's only good for the kitchen and the other room, but never an equal who's capable of making and taking decisions in the homestead when and where necessary.
What you want is what you get.
Cool.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Oturatetuala(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
When dia daughters are real oloshos now.

4 Likes

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Kaimaonyeana: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Marry the maids then and stop whining like a kid. A lot of male nairalanders are disgusting. From their thread, to their opinion down to the way they type and even their thought process. So shameful. Make una change this 2021

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by OVB123: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lala your attention is needed here.

Most parents these days fail at everything. I have friends who let their kids do whatever they want, I mean whatever. It is crazy. People think the girls above 20 are bad, just wait for the babies to turn into young women.

That said, there are beacons of light in this perpetual darkness-properly trained girls who know their place, abhor feminism and see no reason why they shouldn't be able to manage their homes.
You have hit the nail on the head.

2 Likes

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Princeofasia: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
daugters of jezebel u mean?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by chinchonglee(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
FuckThaMod:
I've seen many maids get married before their oga daughters. They are hardworking, better cook and very submissive.
Let ogas keep allowing their fat lazy daughters to be pressing phones and rubbing make upandan.

You're right tho.. The girl i wanted to marry initially was a good cook, very nice, obedient, very sexy and good in bed.. But was extremely dumb!! Omo i had to break up with her cos it was becoming very frustrating.. God forgive me cry
Thank God u left her... I wonder how you guys cope with girls that aren't smart.
I'm not a food person sha plus am naturally a clean person, so i can easily clean my house or get someone to clean for me.

5 Likes

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Do we still have wives

The last time I saw wives was during my childhood.

I don't think there's any better word to qualify nowaday couples than roommates

There are still good hubbies & wives somewhere though cool

Madam Chii59,,,, I sight you up there. Trust you enjoyed your day wink

2 Likes

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Skepticus: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dididrumz:
Just imagine Tonto Dike giving birth to a girl child, what does she want to teach her?

grin grin

Cigarettes/Weed smoking and cursing at men all day.

10 Likes

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by typicalgamer(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
teacherbim:

Do you think is all about endowed? Wise men don't give a shit about that

Lucky for us Nigeria is full of SIMPSONS

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by reubenobi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dirakamara:
Only a mumu guy go settle with an illiterate, almost all gals nw are graduates, gals just need to work on their characters and just that
see your thinking, are the illiterate not humans too?

2 Likes

Re: Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
richie240:
Simple stuvv: they (maids) show d true submissive nature of wives!
No sane man wants a combative woman as wife!

Ephesians 5:22
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord".
Feminism
"Me and my husband are mates, equals!"

All ye 'equality' crusaders, '50-50' chanters, sebi una see una life for bus-stop now.
Ndo!
cool

The same bible also says husbands should love their wives as Christ loved the church to the point that he laid down his life for the church...

“Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it.

Are you ready to love your wife to the point of giving yourself....for her.?

You want a submissive wife, but you are too proud to change yourself. Be careful.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.